<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21301121?origin\x3dhttp://e-verlong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

{. LOVE YOU TO DEATH}


Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Heh heh heh.. Hello! I'm in school now ((:
Yesterday, we had free Sun Ho's concert & live interview! :D Sun Ho's a really great woman. Thank God for her.
Y'know what, i thought she was some bimbotic artist because of her role in Holland Village 2005 or something. She was this woman named Angel, who begged her husband who suffered from a coma to come back to her cause he likes a lady from a coffeeshop. Starring Jeanette Aw & Shaun Chen.
Turns out, she was asked, I think, to penetrate the media for the church. Super cool eh? But Pastor BRAD Kong certainly missed her so. )': The next time she'll be back in Singapore it will be next year. How sad!
She opened SCHOOLS all over China, & helped millions of kids. Okay, a number near million la.. Super cool.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
All of the girls, minus me because I came late! :S

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Act-cute Ben;Yan&Val :D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Guest performance by Niu Nai.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sun ho! I took this from the screen.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

[EDITED]
22:19pm, I just realised I haven't finished blogging. Hah.
I'm having a terrible feeling now, & terrible muscle ache on my calves. Oh yes, that reminds me of yesterday. There was a carnival at all the 3 halls. All the food queues were VERY long. Jenn suggested buying I SCREAM YOGHURTS. We queued for an hour or so, then Weers told me that Cai Hui was in front. She was like screaming, "ALMOND JELLY IS IN FRONT! ALMOND JELLY IS IN FRONNTT!" Then I thought they sold almond jellies too. -.- But yeah, I got the message, & whoosh! Caihui ROCKS. She let ALL OF US cut queue behind this kind dude De Jun. =)
The guys never ate at this stall before. & when Weers ordered 2 large cups, they thought it'd be really REALLY huge.
But when they approached the stall, they saw the small cups, smaller than a cup of Starbucks. & their faces were really funny. Gosh! Hahahhaa. XD & yknow what? It costs $4. But we got FREE coupons. So yeah, can spend like shit.
I bought 2 cups, 4 cups for this lady who looked really really familiar & dumped the rest of the coupons into Jon's hands. Cause I thought he'd be eating a lot. But in the end, he bought one cup only. Aiyoh. But Weers rocks okay. I tell you, she bought 12 cups in total. Gahgahgahgah~
We all left at 10pm. Jenn & I took cabs home! Gahh. I wasted my money, too, Jenny. T-T
Thank you Ryan for waiting for cabs with us! :D Damn funny la. Got a lot of non-hired cabs, but they just drive awayyyy.. Alamak. Hahahaha. But we got one immediately, when we changed flagging locations.

Help! I think I'm becoming narcissistic again! :X ):

Labour day was so fun! I'm gonn download the whole of Sun Ho's album. Sorry I no money to buy! Hahahahaha

11:36 AM

navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main


latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop



credits
01 02