Saturday, May 05, 2007
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! (Michele) With every appearance by you, blinding my eyes, I can hardly remember the last time I felt like I do. You're an angel disguised.
And you're lying real still, but your heart beat is fast just like mine. And the movie's long over, that's three that have passed, one more's fine.Jenn is such a SWEETHEART!! -tears Guess what she did? I'll tell you what happened first. Then you'll just guess till I reach the part where she did something so sweeet.. I was supposed to meet her at expo to study an hour before queueing up for the cg. Ben came along too, cause I invited him. Then we went to foyer 2 level 2 & just sat in the aircon area & waited for Jenn. When she came, she held a packet of subway cookies. Then she was like, "Yuan May! For youuu" (I think she said that) O: O: O: ! There was a letter on top too. It reads, "Yuan may!
Hehe. I just wanna let you know that you're not necglected (sp?) (I read your blog) by your friends :D
And also to let you know that i'll always be here for you anytime :D
Enjoy the cookies! (i couldn't get you 'your mother's spaghetti').
Pardon the ugly writing (I'm on the MRT)
Y Jenn
Oh, and sorry for being late (:"
OH MY GODDDDD. Damn sweet laaaaaa!! I wish I had a boyfr like her! *grins* *hugs Jenn through blogosphere* & I teared when I read the first line! Boohoo. ): Then Benben just kept telling the whole world over & over again whenever I showed off the cookies. Hehe. Sorry ah Ben, I very mean to you today. Hahaha. But thanks for the tissue. Ahahha. Will you stay awake for me? I don't wanna miss anything I don't wanna miss anything I will share the air I breathe, I'll give you my heart on a string, I just don't wanna miss anything.SERMON OF THE MOUNT. Whoo, learnt new things today too!! But I made my mom upset. Like, really upset till I also a bit upset. I was supposed to be home at 8pm, but I stayed for fellowship. Then my mom sent me an sms, "U made me lose trust in u". T-T I couldn't tell her that I go to church.. I'll do, next week, after mye. Argh I can't wait for it to be over. I've so much to study within a day tomorrow. I swear I'm gonna have to mug from 7am till 10pm to get everything done tomorrow. I've procrasinated way too much. Oh, fellowship was funnnny. Jon was imitating my bro's voice. Super funny I tell you! Hahaha! I'm trying real hard not to shake. I'm biting my tongue, but I'm feeling alive and with every breathe that I take, I feel like I've won. You're my key to survival.And if it's a hero you want, I can save you. Just stay here. Your whispers are priceless. Your breathe, it is dear. So please stay near.
I want a B for Lit, Chinese, English, Science, Maths, Hist C for Home Econs, Art, Geog. I can't expect much for geog art or HE. Especially when I ate while preparing my food during Home Econs exam. Hee haa hoo. & Why no A? Cause I know I'll never get an 'A'. =)  My brother = Cannot Make It Watch anime also must move his bed to his comp. Say my name. I just want to hear you. Say my name. So I know it's true. You're changing me. You're changing me. You showed me how to live. So just say. So just say,
That you'll stay awake for me. I don't wanna miss anything. I don't wanna miss anything. I will share the air I breathe, I'll give you my heart on a string, I just don't wanna miss anything Don't say a word. I'll feel hurt, don't let me down. It hurts.
11:48 PM
MARCH BABY
hihi, i'm yuan may :D
165cm tall.
i love to read, sing, swim, cycle &shop
i am a camera whore enthusiast,
and constantly take pictures of others
i am in trampoline & arts alive, (co-curricular activity)
i love F.U.N. & E412
my friendster
visited!
Come on and spread
Infra-Red
ashley
audrey {3
benedict
benchew
cai hui
daniellia
jazreel {3
jennifer {3
jonathan
john
justin
marie {3
manisha
melissa {3
rachael lopez
rachael lye {3
sarah sham
stephanie
val
Speakers Blown
Alesana - The Last Three Letters
Augustana - Boston
Avril Lavigne - The Best Damn Thing
Corrs, The - All The Love In The World
Dashboard Confessionals - Reason To Believe
Delirious? - Rain Down
Delirious? - Our God Reigns
Good Charlotte - My Bloody Valentine
Maroon 5 - Makes Me Wonder
Muse - Shrinking Universe
Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Secondhand Serenade - Take Me With You
Scott Stapp - Surround Me
Snow Patrol - Signal Fire
Sun Ho - Mr. Bill
Sun Ho - 春天的微笑
Taking Back Sunday - Brooklyn
Taking Back Sunday - Timberwolves At New Jersey
Timbaland ft. One Republic - Apologize
Saturday, May 05, 2007
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! (Michele) With every appearance by you, blinding my eyes, I can hardly remember the last time I felt like I do. You're an angel disguised.
And you're lying real still, but your heart beat is fast just like mine. And the movie's long over, that's three that have passed, one more's fine.Jenn is such a SWEETHEART!! -tears Guess what she did? I'll tell you what happened first. Then you'll just guess till I reach the part where she did something so sweeet.. I was supposed to meet her at expo to study an hour before queueing up for the cg. Ben came along too, cause I invited him. Then we went to foyer 2 level 2 & just sat in the aircon area & waited for Jenn. When she came, she held a packet of subway cookies. Then she was like, "Yuan May! For youuu" (I think she said that) O: O: O: ! There was a letter on top too. It reads, "Yuan may!
Hehe. I just wanna let you know that you're not necglected (sp?) (I read your blog) by your friends :D
And also to let you know that i'll always be here for you anytime :D
Enjoy the cookies! (i couldn't get you 'your mother's spaghetti').
Pardon the ugly writing (I'm on the MRT)
Y Jenn
Oh, and sorry for being late (:"
OH MY GODDDDD. Damn sweet laaaaaa!! I wish I had a boyfr like her! *grins* *hugs Jenn through blogosphere* & I teared when I read the first line! Boohoo. ): Then Benben just kept telling the whole world over & over again whenever I showed off the cookies. Hehe. Sorry ah Ben, I very mean to you today. Hahaha. But thanks for the tissue. Ahahha. Will you stay awake for me? I don't wanna miss anything I don't wanna miss anything I will share the air I breathe, I'll give you my heart on a string, I just don't wanna miss anything.SERMON OF THE MOUNT. Whoo, learnt new things today too!! But I made my mom upset. Like, really upset till I also a bit upset. I was supposed to be home at 8pm, but I stayed for fellowship. Then my mom sent me an sms, "U made me lose trust in u". T-T I couldn't tell her that I go to church.. I'll do, next week, after mye. Argh I can't wait for it to be over. I've so much to study within a day tomorrow. I swear I'm gonna have to mug from 7am till 10pm to get everything done tomorrow. I've procrasinated way too much. Oh, fellowship was funnnny. Jon was imitating my bro's voice. Super funny I tell you! Hahaha! I'm trying real hard not to shake. I'm biting my tongue, but I'm feeling alive and with every breathe that I take, I feel like I've won. You're my key to survival.And if it's a hero you want, I can save you. Just stay here. Your whispers are priceless. Your breathe, it is dear. So please stay near.
I want a B for Lit, Chinese, English, Science, Maths, Hist C for Home Econs, Art, Geog. I can't expect much for geog art or HE. Especially when I ate while preparing my food during Home Econs exam. Hee haa hoo. & Why no A? Cause I know I'll never get an 'A'. =)  My brother = Cannot Make It Watch anime also must move his bed to his comp. Say my name. I just want to hear you. Say my name. So I know it's true. You're changing me. You're changing me. You showed me how to live. So just say. So just say,
That you'll stay awake for me. I don't wanna miss anything. I don't wanna miss anything. I will share the air I breathe, I'll give you my heart on a string, I just don't wanna miss anything Don't say a word. I'll feel hurt, don't let me down. It hurts.
11:48 PM
|
navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main
latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop
credits
01 02
|
|