WHOO. Miss T cancelled the extra class after school for Lit, because she had something on. Come to think about it, it really shows how.. ______ (I don't know what word to use) she is. She knew she had something going on, yet she told our class during the LAST period. Last period. TSKTSK. I think this clearly already shows her atittude in our class, or maybe, teaching. =/ Yes I have something against her goddamnit!
After school, I went home to change & then meet up with Ryan at Harbourfront. We were smsing & smsing about where to meet when I was boarding the purple line at Dhoby, then I said I was wearing the Revoltage shirt that the cell bought for me. He replied, "I see you..i think..look 1 o clock..do you see me?" So I looked up & woah! HE WAS THERE. I was so so so shocked! Hahahaha. So we talked & talked, till Harbourfront, then I wanted to look for a jacket. Yupyup. In the end, couldn't find any =/ We went to Toys R Us. Hahahaha. Ryan got so high, he was giggling, like damn high pitch like that la! Hohoho. Camwhored around, & I played hide & seek with him. Kinda lame, because I couldn't run & he wouldn't chase me. HHAHAHA! He took Elmo, then carried it to one end of the store, & left it there.
Sooooooo, we took a train down to Somerset, then we walked to Meridien shopping centre to play POOL! Wakakaka, I'm obsessed with this new thing, man. DAN! WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GO? Hahahaha! :D Ryan was good. He spared me A LOT of times, without me knowing. So mercifullll. So I ended up winning the most, but I also got tyco win la. But he kept whacking me.! That bully ): & he always laugh whenever I miss the ball. He says the way I shoot the cue is damn funny. ):
In the midst of our third game, Jon walked in. WHOO. Hahahaha. He was gonn' play pool with his friend, Twinkleee. Nice name right?! I LIKE HER NAME! I WANT IT I WANT IT! She's pretty too. I think she looks cheena-ish. As in, China. Hahaha. =/
I think Jon likes Twinkleeeeeee! xDxDxD But when Ryan asked him, he denied. He said he was very far away from it already. I think I have a slight idea of what he means. Hahaha.
Haha, I noticed something. I've been saying a lot of, "sounds wrong"s today! All thanks to.. RYAN! Because he always say things that he doesn't know that it sounds wrong.
I don't know how many games we played, but I was satisfied. Haha. We paid, or more like Ryan, and then we sat around & watched Twinkle & Jon play. I think Jon was teaching Twinkle. Hmm.
After a few more games, we all went home. Ryan sent me home! Hahaha. & he lives like damn far awayy. Whoo, thank you so much! & no, Ryan, kitty won't get raped la can. She's beeeeeeg, & strong! Hoho. I had soo much fun today, even though Ryan nagged a lot. Hahahaha. Like, woahhhh..
Did I mention the best tutor, Val Teo Yuan Shan? Hahaha. She's damn good, I swear.
I managed to used whatever she taught me to help Eunice & Manky.
I'm so tired.
Good luck for your test, Ryry. HAHA.
G'night darlings.



Don't hold back.



Ryannnnnnn & I.
I think I could like you
I already do
Feelings can grow but
They can go away too
You're takin my hand
Lookin into my eyes
Don't be in a rush to
Get me tonight
Feel somethin happenin
Could this be a spark?
To satisfy me baby
Gotta satisfy my heart
Do you know how to touch a girl?
If you want me so much
First I have to know
Are you thoughtful and kind?
Do you care what's on my mind?
Or am I just for show?
You'll go far in this world
If you know how to touch a girl
Do you know how to touch, know how to touch a girl?
Do you know how to touch, know how to touch a girl?
I think I could like you
But I keep holding back
Cause I can't seem to tell
If you're fiction or fact
Show me you can laugh
Show me you can cry
Show me who you really are
Deep down inside
Do you feel somethin happenin?
Could this be for real?
I don't know right now but tonight we'll reveal
Do you know how to touch a girl?
If you want me so much
First I have to know
Are you thoughtful and kind?
Do you care what's on my mind?
Or am I just for show?
You'll go far in this world
If you know how to touch a girl
Bring me some flowers
Conversation for hours
To see if we really connect
And baby if we do
Ooh I'll be givin all my love to you
Ohh
Do you know how to touch a girl?
If you want me so much
First I have to know
Are you thoughtful and kind?
Do you care what's on my mind?
Or am I just for show?
You'll go far in this world
If you know how to touch a girl
I already do
Feelings can grow but
They can go away too
You're takin my hand
Lookin into my eyes
Don't be in a rush to
Get me tonight
Feel somethin happenin
Could this be a spark?
To satisfy me baby
Gotta satisfy my heart
Do you know how to touch a girl?
If you want me so much
First I have to know
Are you thoughtful and kind?
Do you care what's on my mind?
Or am I just for show?
You'll go far in this world
If you know how to touch a girl
Do you know how to touch, know how to touch a girl?
Do you know how to touch, know how to touch a girl?
I think I could like you
But I keep holding back
Cause I can't seem to tell
If you're fiction or fact
Show me you can laugh
Show me you can cry
Show me who you really are
Deep down inside
Do you feel somethin happenin?
Could this be for real?
I don't know right now but tonight we'll reveal
Do you know how to touch a girl?
If you want me so much
First I have to know
Are you thoughtful and kind?
Do you care what's on my mind?
Or am I just for show?
You'll go far in this world
If you know how to touch a girl
Bring me some flowers
Conversation for hours
To see if we really connect
And baby if we do
Ooh I'll be givin all my love to you
Ohh
Do you know how to touch a girl?
If you want me so much
First I have to know
Are you thoughtful and kind?
Do you care what's on my mind?
Or am I just for show?
You'll go far in this world
If you know how to touch a girl
11:00 PM