Friday, April 06, 2007
Nostalgia.
Hmm, watching A Cinderella Story on ch5 now. ): I think I'm so stupid, oh.
I went out with Jazie today to buy my stuff. Turns out I don't have a fate with buying jeans. =/ When I found the right one, I forgot to check the size & tried on the large sized. Then, I decided to give up finding the right size. Haha, I give up damn easily! I FOUND A PURSE FOR SCHOOL, finally.
Anyways, I'm gonna introduce to you all my potential husband candidates.
1) George Ryan Ross! I love him I love him I love him.

2) Wentworth Miller! Gahhh.

3) PETE WENTZ. (Not the monkey)

Hehehe.. (#^~^#)
I've been searching for
A heart that needs a heart like mine
I've been reaching for
A hand that understands
I've been waiting for
Someone that I can love
That loves me
Loves me for the one that I am
Someone to hold me when I'm lonely
Someone to keep the rain away
They say
They say
There's one in this world for everyone
One heart
One soul to walk beside you
One in this life to share your love
One touch
To touch the heart inside you
Wanna reach for each night
Wanna trust with your life
That's what I believe
You're the one
The one in this world for me
9:04 PM
MARCH BABY
hihi, i'm yuan may :D
165cm tall.
i love to read, sing, swim, cycle &shop
i am a camera whore enthusiast,
and constantly take pictures of others
i am in trampoline & arts alive, (co-curricular activity)
i love F.U.N. & E412
my friendster
visited!
Come on and spread
Infra-Red
ashley
audrey {3
benedict
benchew
cai hui
daniellia
jazreel {3
jennifer {3
jonathan
john
justin
marie {3
manisha
melissa {3
rachael lopez
rachael lye {3
sarah sham
stephanie
val
Speakers Blown
Alesana - The Last Three Letters
Augustana - Boston
Avril Lavigne - The Best Damn Thing
Corrs, The - All The Love In The World
Dashboard Confessionals - Reason To Believe
Delirious? - Rain Down
Delirious? - Our God Reigns
Good Charlotte - My Bloody Valentine
Maroon 5 - Makes Me Wonder
Muse - Shrinking Universe
Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Secondhand Serenade - Take Me With You
Scott Stapp - Surround Me
Snow Patrol - Signal Fire
Sun Ho - Mr. Bill
Sun Ho - 春天的微笑
Taking Back Sunday - Brooklyn
Taking Back Sunday - Timberwolves At New Jersey
Timbaland ft. One Republic - Apologize
Friday, April 06, 2007
Nostalgia.
Hmm, watching A Cinderella Story on ch5 now. ): I think I'm so stupid, oh.
I went out with Jazie today to buy my stuff. Turns out I don't have a fate with buying jeans. =/ When I found the right one, I forgot to check the size & tried on the large sized. Then, I decided to give up finding the right size. Haha, I give up damn easily! I FOUND A PURSE FOR SCHOOL, finally.
Anyways, I'm gonna introduce to you all my potential husband candidates.
1) George Ryan Ross! I love him I love him I love him.

2) Wentworth Miller! Gahhh.

3) PETE WENTZ. (Not the monkey)

Hehehe.. (#^~^#)
I've been searching for
A heart that needs a heart like mine
I've been reaching for
A hand that understands
I've been waiting for
Someone that I can love
That loves me
Loves me for the one that I am
Someone to hold me when I'm lonely
Someone to keep the rain away
They say
They say
There's one in this world for everyone
One heart
One soul to walk beside you
One in this life to share your love
One touch
To touch the heart inside you
Wanna reach for each night
Wanna trust with your life
That's what I believe
You're the one
The one in this world for me
9:04 PM
|
navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main
latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop
credits
01 02
|