Here's some pictures that you'd think you've never ever seen before:
This evil girl glaring so full of -coughhate-cough LOVE!
Jenn READING. xD
Me making out with Jennjenn. =)
I've never seen Peishan so uncouth till a few days ago, when we had to do zuo wen. She was cracking her spine by turning around in her chair at both sides, then she said, "Huh.. Lao shi.. I don't want to do zuo wen.. Go suck your mama's breasts la.."
Quite funny, actually. She's so cute. Love that girl.
Today was English exam SA1. =/ I think my compo will be another good one. I used a lot of words taught by John, when he was counselling me. The 'ripple effect', & Val's life story too. Oh, I did question #2: Tell a story when one student's actions affected the whole class. / My information letter writing is gonn' be failure, because I did not know the format. BChan taught us information letter writing ONLY WHEN IT'S ONE WEEK BEFORE EXAMS. I was effing pissed. Effing teachers. Why do we get such pmsing teachers. Miss Syde, Miss Mazlind, Mr Chan, Miss TJL, Miss JT, Miss MT. ALMOST EVERY SUBJECT PLEASE. -screeeeeeammms
STRESS STRESS STRESS. I can't effing concentrate. My family's going to be torn apart. We talk no more. We just sit at our own corners & lalaland away. Teachers just scream at us all day, especially Miss M la please. That M-effer. Gosh. I'm feeling so irritated all of a sudden. I feel like being Cho Seung-something the gunman in Virginia Tech school who shot down 32 people in his campus.
I keeeeeeeed, I keeeed.
I don't know what to say.. Except thanks to baby JAZ for cheering me up when I needed it. Best daughter, even though she doesn't call me mummy anymore for some reason.. -mumbles
I love korean strawberries. Have I said that before? I think I did. But I really love them. Best quality strawberries in the whole world. Egypt ones sucks, trust me. Really tasteless & bland - everything bad. =/
I want new lingeries, baby!
But everytime I close my eyes,
You're still inside my heart,
Why can't I laugh?
Why must I cry?
Everytime we say good-bye,
Why does it rain,
Here in my heart,
Everyday that we're apart,
Why can't it be,
Just you and me,
What will it take to make you see,
These are the words,
To my Heartbreak Lullaby
You're still inside my heart,
Why can't I laugh?
Why must I cry?
Everytime we say good-bye,
Why does it rain,
Here in my heart,
Everyday that we're apart,
Why can't it be,
Just you and me,
What will it take to make you see,
These are the words,
To my Heartbreak Lullaby
7:49 PM