<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21301121?origin\x3dhttp://e-verlong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

{. LOVE YOU TO DEATH}


Sunday, April 22, 2007

I think Alesana is a band where people scream like cats fighting. =/ No offence.

I'm talking to Sawahh & Mr Sunshine now! Hehe. I miss that girl over there in USA. ((:
I miss you too.

So, right, I think it has been awfully long since I last blogged. I was busy. =)
On Fri, we had Home Econs Practical Exam.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Karman; Roxanne

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
OUR SALAD, consisting of nicely sliced cherry tomatoes & diced fuji apple, lettuce, & mozerella cheese. Oh, italian dressing too. Hahaha. But I didn't enjoy, cause got onion & garlic in it. =/ Super yummy licious, though.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is the most glam picture I can find of them eating.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Cassie & Pris's, I think.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Faith & Cui Lin's.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Forgot who's. I just saw it somewhere, & snapped it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
M Janthi

I think I'm going to fail, because I kept eating my food & Chelsea's food while cooking, & we're not supposed to do that. Hawhawhaw.
But I was trying to save ingredients okay! No food wastage! Save the planet & the Africans, man! hehehe.
ANYWAYS, the salad Nadya Peishan & I made was SUPERB. Best salad I've ever tried, honestly, coming from a vegetarian. Haha xD Mr Sunshine tried, & he liked it too. Or maybe he was trying to make me happy. Who knows? Hahahaha. Jon lee avoided eating my salad =.=

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I finally kinda camwhored in class, after a long time. One less picture up here because of a particular someone.

On Saturday, there was CIP & service!
I think Flag Day is a total bullshit. I mean, yes, I would love to help the unfortunate. But you know the requirements? They are so demanding. Its like, we have to PAY for our own hours. Because we HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE TO AT LEAST half fill the donation bag. Demanding much?
The gym teacher-in-charge needs a slap on her bloody mofo ghastly white face. Gosh. ALL the teachers are like so sucky now. What's happening? I think I see my school closing down soon because of the teachers. OR I see th students dreading school, but they come, anyhow, because of our school mission. Yup.
I did Flag Day with Jenn. We went around for 1 hr, & got a bit of money. 2 people ignored me when I approached them. God slap them. After that, we got a bit dazed. We donated to this auntie over there, too. Haha. =D Jenn & I called many people to ask them to come support us. Thanks Justin, Rachael & Jon. Even though JONLEE DIDN'T DO MUCH, except attracting this very kind uncle who volunteeringly donated $10, & using all the stickers & pasted a smiley on the back of my donation bag. I made him take it out. =) I always pitied the people doing CIP, because I thought no one would donate. But I guess after this experience, I was wrong. Many came up to us & donated volunteeringly. & they are about 30++, or young teenagers. ((:
Anyways, we got dazed, & Jenn couldn't stand the heat any longer. So we went in to KFC & slept. :D:D:D For like, half an hour I guess. Until Jon lee came. Then Justin came. We went to Subway, because I was supposed to treat Justin a cookie.. For some reason, I forgot. The double chocolate chip cookie tasted weird, for the first time. Hahaha. At 12pm, we had to report back to school for the end of CIP. So Justin went back, & Jon went to expo hall 8 first to help settle the bulletin & book seats for us for service ((:
I met Ryan near school, then went home to put down my stuff. There was the air-con renovation, & it's super funny. Cause the air-con filter is at my mom's bedroom which was facing the Trellis towers, you could see there's a guy sitting on the window fixing the filter. Hahahhaa. Whoo! We all walked to tp, & waited for Ben. Then we went to expo together. Ben kept my Strawberry Kiss sweets, cause I kept eating them. Wth. Then Jenn called him Miss Strawberry, cause its a long story. ahahha. Queued up for seats with John, & soon enough, we were moving in. =)
VAL GOT JAZ & I A BIBLE. OMGOMG. God bless her! Woahh, I LOVE my bible. My new bible. Ahhhhh!~
It has silver pages at the side. Let's see if I can get the pic from John..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Svc started soon, & I was kinda tired, so I was yawning throughout the worship. But I still clapped & jumped, anyhow. :D I love God!! Hallelujah. Hahhaha. :D
There was a Drama performance. It was really sweeeet.. It's about renewing, & helping people. There was a wedding scene. So naturally, I softened up &amp;amp; moaned & cried. HAhAHA. & the cell was sitting at the most front row! We were like, 3 rows behind the center of the stage. SUPER COOLIO SEATS. Thanks Jon =) Hahaha. I was super weird la..
After dismissal, the whole zone gathered to celebrate Ya Lan's birthday. =) Super fun luh!
We all went to a part of the foyer, & ate BK. Ryan went for bs. Haha. Then we all played games. Super fun. BIRTHDAY WHACKO WAS HILARIOUS! I was sitting on the floor, while everyone was standing up, because Ben was super funny. He was SUPER blur. Like Bernie like that!! Omgg. HAhahahaha. Whooo.
Everyone went home after a fun day.

E412 E412! all the way!


If I fell in love with you
would you promise to be true
And help me understand
'Cause I've been in love before
And I've found that love is more
That just holding hands

If I gave my heart to you
I must be sure from the very start
that you would love me more than her

If I trust in you, oh please
don't run and hide,
if I love you too, oh please
don't hurt my pride like her

'Cause I couldn't stand the pain
And I would be sad
If our new love was in vain

So I hope you see that I
would love to love you
And that she will cry
when she learns we are two

'Cause I couldn't stand the pain
And I would be sad
If our new love was in vain

So I hope you see that I
would love to love you
And that she will cry
when she learns we are two
If I fell in love with you

3:48 PM

navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main


latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop



credits
01 02