Thursday, April 05, 2007
I just noticed it's been very long since I've reflected on myself, say things that made me upset, here. Wanna know why? Cause there's people who read this blog, when I don't want them to read what I'm upset about. Because the reason is them. I'm feeling so pissed up inside. Maybe it's my period. =/ It always makes me feel so angry, so so so vulgatic, so uncouth, so.. painful! Well, I'll just tolerate it all & shut the _ up. Her behaviour - so, so very unreasonable, demanding, demanding for a slap in her face. From EVERYONE. Yesyes. So sickening. I was thinking, maybe she would be nothing if I were to be angry with her. But no, it's too childish. It'll be very immature of me to be a bully. The bully that I used to be, but now am not. Hmm, are people taking advantage of this? I hope not. I can't say whatever I feel, because people will ALWAYS get upset with this, then they'd ALWAYS be angry. Then they'd push the blame to me. It's always me who feels the hurt, not them. Never them. Because they don't give a _. Okay, I know this is going nowhere. But I'm mother_ upset now. I wish for an answer & more. Him - what should I do about him? Hmm, maybe I shouldn't confess. Yes. Maybe I should restrain from boys. I hate them. They make me go crazy, I want to kill them. Hhaa I keeeeeed, I keeeeedddddd.. By the way, I'm very lazy to reply everyone's testimonials in friendster. Even though its just like 5-8 of them. =/ Lissa ran her finger over the rim of her cup, her head down, one curl bouncing slightly with the movement. It had been about a month since Adam had dumped her, and she'd moved through her weepy stage to just kind of sad all the time, with occasional moments when I actually heard her laugh out loud, then stop, as if she'd forgotten she wasn't supposed to be happy. "Who is she?"
Chloe asked. "I don't know. She drives a red Mazda."
Jess looked at me, shaking her head. I said, "Lissa, have you been driving by his house?" "No," she said, and then looked up at us. We, of course, were all staring back at her, knowing she was lying. "No! But the other day there was construction on Willow and then I--"
"Do you want him to think you're weak?" Jess asked her. "Do you want to give him that satisfaction?"
"How can he already be with somebody else?" Lissa asked her, and Jess just sighed, shaking her head. "I'm not totally okay yet, and he's with someone else? How can that be?" "Because he's a jerk," I told her.
"Because he's a guy," Chloe added. "And guys don't get attached, guys don't ever give themselves over completely, and guys lie. That's why they should be handled with great trepidation, not trusted, and held at arm's length whenever possible.."
This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen. Haha. Something I could relate to about {3. Maybe its the same with every guy? Oh, I guess I'm over {3 already. Hmmm.. Did I mention how I loveeeeeeeee being alone in a room? I get to cry whenever I want to, without silencing myself like last time. Y'know, "the blasting music can drown my sorrows.."But maybe I'm wrong, still. THIS POST IS DEEP & MEANINGLESS. I am finding out that maybe I was wrong That I've fallen down and I can't do this alone
Stay with me, this is what I need, please?
Sing us a song and we'll sing it back to you We could sing our own but what would it be without you?
I am nothing now and it's been so long Since I've heard the sound, the sound of my only hope
This time I will be listening.
Sing us a song and we'll sing it back to you We could sing our own but what would it be without you?
This heart, it beats, beats for only you This heart, it beats, beats for only you
This heart, it beats, beats for only you My heart is yours
This heart, it beats, beats for only you My heart is yours (My heart, it beats for you) Labels: Emotionally charged words
9:25 PM
MARCH BABY
hihi, i'm yuan may :D
165cm tall.
i love to read, sing, swim, cycle &shop
i am a camera whore enthusiast,
and constantly take pictures of others
i am in trampoline & arts alive, (co-curricular activity)
i love F.U.N. & E412
my friendster
visited!
Come on and spread
Infra-Red
ashley
audrey {3
benedict
benchew
cai hui
daniellia
jazreel {3
jennifer {3
jonathan
john
justin
marie {3
manisha
melissa {3
rachael lopez
rachael lye {3
sarah sham
stephanie
val
Speakers Blown
Alesana - The Last Three Letters
Augustana - Boston
Avril Lavigne - The Best Damn Thing
Corrs, The - All The Love In The World
Dashboard Confessionals - Reason To Believe
Delirious? - Rain Down
Delirious? - Our God Reigns
Good Charlotte - My Bloody Valentine
Maroon 5 - Makes Me Wonder
Muse - Shrinking Universe
Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Secondhand Serenade - Take Me With You
Scott Stapp - Surround Me
Snow Patrol - Signal Fire
Sun Ho - Mr. Bill
Sun Ho - 春天的微笑
Taking Back Sunday - Brooklyn
Taking Back Sunday - Timberwolves At New Jersey
Timbaland ft. One Republic - Apologize
Thursday, April 05, 2007
I just noticed it's been very long since I've reflected on myself, say things that made me upset, here. Wanna know why? Cause there's people who read this blog, when I don't want them to read what I'm upset about. Because the reason is them. I'm feeling so pissed up inside. Maybe it's my period. =/ It always makes me feel so angry, so so so vulgatic, so uncouth, so.. painful! Well, I'll just tolerate it all & shut the _ up. Her behaviour - so, so very unreasonable, demanding, demanding for a slap in her face. From EVERYONE. Yesyes. So sickening. I was thinking, maybe she would be nothing if I were to be angry with her. But no, it's too childish. It'll be very immature of me to be a bully. The bully that I used to be, but now am not. Hmm, are people taking advantage of this? I hope not. I can't say whatever I feel, because people will ALWAYS get upset with this, then they'd ALWAYS be angry. Then they'd push the blame to me. It's always me who feels the hurt, not them. Never them. Because they don't give a _. Okay, I know this is going nowhere. But I'm mother_ upset now. I wish for an answer & more. Him - what should I do about him? Hmm, maybe I shouldn't confess. Yes. Maybe I should restrain from boys. I hate them. They make me go crazy, I want to kill them. Hhaa I keeeeeed, I keeeeedddddd.. By the way, I'm very lazy to reply everyone's testimonials in friendster. Even though its just like 5-8 of them. =/ Lissa ran her finger over the rim of her cup, her head down, one curl bouncing slightly with the movement. It had been about a month since Adam had dumped her, and she'd moved through her weepy stage to just kind of sad all the time, with occasional moments when I actually heard her laugh out loud, then stop, as if she'd forgotten she wasn't supposed to be happy. "Who is she?"
Chloe asked. "I don't know. She drives a red Mazda."
Jess looked at me, shaking her head. I said, "Lissa, have you been driving by his house?" "No," she said, and then looked up at us. We, of course, were all staring back at her, knowing she was lying. "No! But the other day there was construction on Willow and then I--"
"Do you want him to think you're weak?" Jess asked her. "Do you want to give him that satisfaction?"
"How can he already be with somebody else?" Lissa asked her, and Jess just sighed, shaking her head. "I'm not totally okay yet, and he's with someone else? How can that be?" "Because he's a jerk," I told her.
"Because he's a guy," Chloe added. "And guys don't get attached, guys don't ever give themselves over completely, and guys lie. That's why they should be handled with great trepidation, not trusted, and held at arm's length whenever possible.."
This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen. Haha. Something I could relate to about {3. Maybe its the same with every guy? Oh, I guess I'm over {3 already. Hmmm.. Did I mention how I loveeeeeeeee being alone in a room? I get to cry whenever I want to, without silencing myself like last time. Y'know, "the blasting music can drown my sorrows.."But maybe I'm wrong, still. THIS POST IS DEEP & MEANINGLESS. I am finding out that maybe I was wrong That I've fallen down and I can't do this alone
Stay with me, this is what I need, please?
Sing us a song and we'll sing it back to you We could sing our own but what would it be without you?
I am nothing now and it's been so long Since I've heard the sound, the sound of my only hope
This time I will be listening.
Sing us a song and we'll sing it back to you We could sing our own but what would it be without you?
This heart, it beats, beats for only you This heart, it beats, beats for only you
This heart, it beats, beats for only you My heart is yours
This heart, it beats, beats for only you My heart is yours (My heart, it beats for you) Labels: Emotionally charged words
9:25 PM
|
navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main
latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop
credits
01 02
|
|