<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21301121?origin\x3dhttp://e-verlong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

{. LOVE YOU TO DEATH}


Monday, April 30, 2007

Hey Bushy (Bernie), I managed to skip half of school. =Pp
So are you jealous of me? =)

Yeah, I had terrible cramps in the morning after SOVA paper. Sucks luh. I felt super weak. I couldn't stand up. Thank you Eunice darling for helping me & being there for me! She's super nice la. I drop this piece of paper onto the floor & I stared at her then she went to pick it up. :D
Thank youuuu!
My father came during recess to bring me home, he came from woodlands. Whoo, thank you papa! :D
Then he parked his taxi NEXT to the principal's car! Or was it some HOY's?! Hahaha! Yeah, he parked at the VIP slot. =.= Hahaha. My father is sibeh kewl or not?! :D
Miss M was like, NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. Like wth la. I need her to release me la. I was so desperate looking for her, carrying my own books & my bag & hunching because my stomach was damn pain. I even took out my phone to sms her. Guess what, she replied my sms hours later saying that she's in the canteen. Like wtf who cares I'm at home already la!!! Stupid irresponsible teacher. Grr! Sooooooooo mad. So mad..
In the end, Mr J signed me out. I noticed that like, the teachers are so kaypoh. When Mr J was down,another teacher came in the gen office too. Then she was like, "Oh dear what happened to her?" & another teacher heard & said the same thing & the whole cycle went on. =.= Concern? No, I don't think so. Haha. Anyway, it was super weird. He asked for my homework in front of m papa. Haw.
He drove to some coffeeshop (not the one outside school) & bought me porridge to eat while I'm alone at home. Yay. =)
Then.. I pigged out the whole day - BUT I STUDIED A BIT TOO OKAY! I finally caught Spongebob Squarepants on Kids Central. Whoooo..

I can't wait for midyears to be over! 2 papers down, 7 papers more! -sigh

CHC'S FAMILY BANQUET IS TOMORROW! & I can't make it for the earlier part, cause I got prayer at home. I hope they'll allow me in halfway through. =/

9:10 PM

navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main


latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop



credits
01 02