HELLO PEOPLE.
I WANT TO SHOUT OUT TO THE WORLD.
THAT I'M ADDICTED TO GOD!
He's just so wonderful & surreal. My heavenly Father! :D
-grins.
And another good news, I won't share it. Right, my bestfr? -beams
IJ Fiesta was lousier than the IJ carnival in primary school, but everyone was so cool, they made it fun. Good job everyone =)
At the disco, (it was held in the hall. Like, wtf, so bright, who would dance so open?) there were this two indians doing lesbian dance la. It was so sick. =/ Then more orgies (I think they call it orgies?), -shivers.
Mewmew cafe was like, bullshit. More like D grade hawkercentre. We were PESPIRING while EATING please?! Gosh! & like, their service was really really bad. Jenn got a bit pissed. When this girl served her her fruit punch, it was raining. Then the girl said, "Is this the drink that you ordered?"
"Yes, without rain water" HAHAHA. Oh gosh. But she was good la, she asked if Jenn wants a new cup. :D
Jenn & Drey got a butterfly tattoo on their faces. I wanted too, but I scared Bestfr will pinch my cheeks later. Hahahaha.
Miss TJL & Mrs Nic GOT DUNKED! Whoooooooooooooo! I paid like $3, along with the whole school who paid $50, to get TJL dunked in the Dunkin' Machine, mannnnn. & TJL was so high, she kept asking people to dunk her. There were times when people couldn't hit in the ball, & she would jeer at them & make monkey faces (damn hilarious) then the people near the paddle would hit it, & she'd fall in. Hahaha!
We had so much fun until Ms NT had to make a second announcement for us to gather at the hall. Gayle Nerva, Singapore Idol top 12 finalist, was here. She said that Joakim, Paul, Johnathan Leong & this other girl I forgot her name was supposed to come. But they sleeping, grocery shopping, etcetc. One whole load of bullshit she said. Eeedeeyot. Hahahaha. But I think her singing is nicer live, or maybe she improved. I never watched SI, except the auditions. Haha.
Went for Benny Hinn service at the indoor stadium! The queue was friggin' long. & since Jenn Jaz & I were late, we couldn't cut the queue to meet up with the rest of the cell. So John & I kept calling each other to find a way to cut the queue, & in the end, God blessed us with an opening with no security guard or usher. :D
I felt sick, nauseous, light, giddy, emo, sad, angry, jealous, scared. I felt so horrible can. Thank baby daughter for being there for me, even though I couldn't smile back to you. & thanks johnnnny(: for the talk.
I'm better now, ya. :D
There was a 2hours' wait when we entered, for all the late comers I guess. We saw Nick Javis, our social ettiquette teacher. Hahaha. We shouted through the choir's rehearsal which was on microphone, & it was really loud. I huh-ed him A LOT. Hahahaha! & I saw Jeremy Low Jaan Meng my ex-neighbour & childhood friend! Hoho, he still looks as huge as before, man! :D
I had to leave at 10pm, half an hour earlier before service ends. Because my mom would get upset. Walao, I had to go on my own & I suck at taking taxis alone laaa. You all remember the time I got lost at Lavendar & I was so scared of flagging for a taxi.? Yaa. =.=
I was smsing Ry, then John knew that there's something wrong, so he called me & came down, then he suggested walking outta this area because can flag taxis that are not on call here. But he stopped with his idea before he gets lost too. Hahahha. Just nice, we caught the chartered bus to kallang mrt station. He did not take with me, however, & asked his friend on the bus to help me flag a taxi. So paiseh la.. But Vanessa (not in my cell that one) was so nice! :D She was sticking out her hand to flag for a taxi when there's this van with its side window opened.. & one guy shouted "Hey, xiao jie!" Wtf. Hahahahaha. & her reaction was so cute la, I swear. ;D
Her friend was so funny too. hahahaha. Thanks John!
& sorry to make you worry, Ryan. I'm okay now ya. Hahahaha.
What the hell, my mom dropped my bra downstairs, & when she went down to pick it up, it was gone. I think some damned bangla construction workers downstairs took it la. YUCK. YUCkkk
GROSS. Omg. I'm gonn' make my mom buy me TWO MORE TO MAKE UP FOR MY LOSS!! Grrr.
& new contact lenses tomorrow, oh. YAY!




Sk8ergirls, in class.

The choir: huge, & amazing.
The people in white formed a cross, if you can see it.

The stadium half-filled. There were many people, all over asia as well. =)

Love this lady here, my homie.

Omg! Nerd! Aahck.

Nerd also.

John, doesn't he look holy?
I took some emoemo photos of Johnnyboy too. He hasn't uploaded it yet!
I did what I had to.. I'm so relieved, & happy, that I got you.
Fell in love with a boy.
12:42 PM