Sunday, April 08, 2007
Fun-filled events yesterday at CHC! :D In the morning, I had tramp with Jenn. Sherryn never turned up! Wonder what happened, Jenn said she ALWAYS turns up. Hmm. Anyways, the early comers had to help set up the trampoline & tresh mats. So when everyone was busy setting up the big tramps, Jenn & I took the mini tramp & dragged it along the floor of the hall. Suddenly, the old chinese teacher, Sams calls her Ahlong, scolded us for scratching the floor. We turned back, & much to our horror, a white line of scratches on the floor. We didn't know that man! Then Ahlong was like scolding us, & I talked back while Jenn helped along too. At first we denied, because we HONESTLY didn't know carrying that MINI tramp would cause those scratches. I thought she was accusing us. That was until she said, "Don't deny okay! Someone saw you dragging it! ... Don't you know that carrying such a heavy tramp would cause scratches on the floor?! Are you stupid!? .... YOU STUPID!" HOHOHO. You bloody losers who saw us dragging, why didn't you tell us, or help us? Bloody dogs I tell you. Then I spat at her face, "If THEY saw us dragging it, why didn't they help us?! & how DARE YOU CALL US STUPID! YOU ARE A TEACHER YOU KNOW!!" Yadda yadda, long fight. Then she caved in & apologised twice to us. Ha ha ha. We managed to skip warmups - that was the point in the long fight. WOOHOO. In the end, we couldn't remove the scratches. But the school's having their opening ceremony in July, so then they'll repolish the floor. Yupyup. Our coach was SO nice I tell you. Don't know what's her name, but she's from china & they call her Lao Shi. So yeah, Lao Shi was like saying we're just small kids, so we didn't know. We didn't mean to do this. Blah. Then she asked me to stop talking back also, with a wave of her hands. Haha. Jenn & I wanted to carve our names on the floor la! Next time kay Jenn! xD KIDDING. We watched the school team practice, EVERY ONE OF US, & it was damn fun la. They are all.. Not really say that bad, not really say impressive either. Sams & I got cue the gymnasts to start jumping. Damn cool. Then once, I said, "Meowmeow!" Hahahahha. :D Yeah, & they started performing.. Haha. After that, Jenn went to my house. We slacked around. Met Vivian & Jazie at Vivian's house. Vivian was bathing, & I saw her naked by accident. =.= -shivers We went to Far East, then to Heeren, to take neoprints! Heeheehaahaa. :D At 5pm, we left for church. Yeah, I'm bringing all of them for EASTER! The service was GREAT. Hoho. RYAN WORE SPECS! Nerd w0rxsszx. ^^ Pastor Kong asked those who are sinners, backsliders of churches, to go up. I will pray for you, as he said. & Val said she saw all my friends raising up their hands when the whole church had their eyes closed. Hooo. They are all coming for the next service! Whooooop. Carnival was GREAT! Haha. But it was very cold, & Ryan lent me his jacket! How nice of him. But he just threw it on my head -.- YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO PUT IT ON MY SHOULDERS. See, uncivillised people. Tsktsk... HAHA. There were ARCADE games! Yesyes, Vivian & Jonlee played the parapara. Haha. I was like screaming when Jon was playing, cause he was shaking his ass damn vigorously! Ryan blamed me for distracting him while he's playing his bomberman. WHAT?! I never do anything lor. I even shushed myself. Poo! JENN, JAZ, VIVIAN: Thank you for coming today! I asked like 14 people, & only Jaz turned up. Then you, Jenn & Vivian, volunteered to come. Thanks ah~ Confirm with me about bible study online okay? Yay. Pictures another day.. Labels: easter
3:54 PM
MARCH BABY
hihi, i'm yuan may :D
165cm tall.
i love to read, sing, swim, cycle &shop
i am a camera whore enthusiast,
and constantly take pictures of others
i am in trampoline & arts alive, (co-curricular activity)
i love F.U.N. & E412
my friendster
visited!
Come on and spread
Infra-Red
ashley
audrey {3
benedict
benchew
cai hui
daniellia
jazreel {3
jennifer {3
jonathan
john
justin
marie {3
manisha
melissa {3
rachael lopez
rachael lye {3
sarah sham
stephanie
val
Speakers Blown
Alesana - The Last Three Letters
Augustana - Boston
Avril Lavigne - The Best Damn Thing
Corrs, The - All The Love In The World
Dashboard Confessionals - Reason To Believe
Delirious? - Rain Down
Delirious? - Our God Reigns
Good Charlotte - My Bloody Valentine
Maroon 5 - Makes Me Wonder
Muse - Shrinking Universe
Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Secondhand Serenade - Take Me With You
Scott Stapp - Surround Me
Snow Patrol - Signal Fire
Sun Ho - Mr. Bill
Sun Ho - 春天的微笑
Taking Back Sunday - Brooklyn
Taking Back Sunday - Timberwolves At New Jersey
Timbaland ft. One Republic - Apologize
Sunday, April 08, 2007
Fun-filled events yesterday at CHC! :D In the morning, I had tramp with Jenn. Sherryn never turned up! Wonder what happened, Jenn said she ALWAYS turns up. Hmm. Anyways, the early comers had to help set up the trampoline & tresh mats. So when everyone was busy setting up the big tramps, Jenn & I took the mini tramp & dragged it along the floor of the hall. Suddenly, the old chinese teacher, Sams calls her Ahlong, scolded us for scratching the floor. We turned back, & much to our horror, a white line of scratches on the floor. We didn't know that man! Then Ahlong was like scolding us, & I talked back while Jenn helped along too. At first we denied, because we HONESTLY didn't know carrying that MINI tramp would cause those scratches. I thought she was accusing us. That was until she said, "Don't deny okay! Someone saw you dragging it! ... Don't you know that carrying such a heavy tramp would cause scratches on the floor?! Are you stupid!? .... YOU STUPID!" HOHOHO. You bloody losers who saw us dragging, why didn't you tell us, or help us? Bloody dogs I tell you. Then I spat at her face, "If THEY saw us dragging it, why didn't they help us?! & how DARE YOU CALL US STUPID! YOU ARE A TEACHER YOU KNOW!!" Yadda yadda, long fight. Then she caved in & apologised twice to us. Ha ha ha. We managed to skip warmups - that was the point in the long fight. WOOHOO. In the end, we couldn't remove the scratches. But the school's having their opening ceremony in July, so then they'll repolish the floor. Yupyup. Our coach was SO nice I tell you. Don't know what's her name, but she's from china & they call her Lao Shi. So yeah, Lao Shi was like saying we're just small kids, so we didn't know. We didn't mean to do this. Blah. Then she asked me to stop talking back also, with a wave of her hands. Haha. Jenn & I wanted to carve our names on the floor la! Next time kay Jenn! xD KIDDING. We watched the school team practice, EVERY ONE OF US, & it was damn fun la. They are all.. Not really say that bad, not really say impressive either. Sams & I got cue the gymnasts to start jumping. Damn cool. Then once, I said, "Meowmeow!" Hahahahha. :D Yeah, & they started performing.. Haha. After that, Jenn went to my house. We slacked around. Met Vivian & Jazie at Vivian's house. Vivian was bathing, & I saw her naked by accident. =.= -shivers We went to Far East, then to Heeren, to take neoprints! Heeheehaahaa. :D At 5pm, we left for church. Yeah, I'm bringing all of them for EASTER! The service was GREAT. Hoho. RYAN WORE SPECS! Nerd w0rxsszx. ^^ Pastor Kong asked those who are sinners, backsliders of churches, to go up. I will pray for you, as he said. & Val said she saw all my friends raising up their hands when the whole church had their eyes closed. Hooo. They are all coming for the next service! Whooooop. Carnival was GREAT! Haha. But it was very cold, & Ryan lent me his jacket! How nice of him. But he just threw it on my head -.- YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO PUT IT ON MY SHOULDERS. See, uncivillised people. Tsktsk... HAHA. There were ARCADE games! Yesyes, Vivian & Jonlee played the parapara. Haha. I was like screaming when Jon was playing, cause he was shaking his ass damn vigorously! Ryan blamed me for distracting him while he's playing his bomberman. WHAT?! I never do anything lor. I even shushed myself. Poo! JENN, JAZ, VIVIAN: Thank you for coming today! I asked like 14 people, & only Jaz turned up. Then you, Jenn & Vivian, volunteered to come. Thanks ah~ Confirm with me about bible study online okay? Yay. Pictures another day.. Labels: easter
3:54 PM
|
navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main
latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop
credits
01 02
|
|