<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21301121?origin\x3dhttp://e-verlong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

{. LOVE YOU TO DEATH}


Monday, April 02, 2007

Errrrrr, a bit too late to blog la. But I felt the need to. Hmm, very long day today (sia). I entered class this morning to see Jenn & Rachael's present on my table, along with a card.
Jenn & I have been friends for 4 years, & she recounted everything in a small tiny para. It's really sweet, knowing that she's aware of everything I've done for her. (HAHA OKAYYYY, I sound so noble. Hoohoo). :D I nearly cried, but the bell for assembly JUST HAD TO go off. So I put the card down & kept the present safe. In class, after assembly, I opened it up to see this black shirt which says "I BITE." OH MY GOSH, so bloody cute! Hahahaha! Gahhhh. :D
BUT I don't really know what they mean by giving me that.. HMM?
Hahaha. Whatever it is, I love them a lot la!

&& F.U.N., as we always say, "It's not easy to have 6 people becoming best of friends for so long". Let's live up to our F.U.N. legacy, babies. :D (I don't want to call you all 'babes' because the word sounds disgusting to me. It also means 'pig' right? HAHA)

Manky & Eunice came my house, then we left. They were wearing their PE attires & lying on my bed. My poor black bedsheet ): I'm going to have pimples soon, cause I forgot to ask my mom to change the bedsheet. Yuck, man. I don't want anyone to come my room already! You just get to see the picture & only the picture that is on my blog, dudes & dudettes. Shoo off my house. ): ____ la. Sams & Jazie were much better guests. Haha.
We were late for PFT, Physical Fitness Test. I failed 2 - Incline & Standing Broad Jump.
&& I LOVE BERNICE WONG, A LOT! :D
After PFT, I went to tp with Peishan & Pris. Pris wanted to bring Peishan to this kopitiam which sells Korean cuisine, but when we were there, Peishan remembered she has steamboat at home. How clowny can she get. -smacks her forehead.
I met up with Val soon, then bought her to my house void deck. She slowly went through all the basics of the topics that I'm doing now. I clearly understand every word she's saying, though some didn't proccess through because I was VERY VERY tired. =/ But I get it laa. Hahaha. Then she talked to me about her life, & it was really really amazing. She's such a strong woman, I think, if that's the right thing to say. We were chatting a lot, & it was getting late, so I sent her off to the bus stop to take taxi. Yup. She's helped me through some ways, & I realise it all comes down to my choice in whether to believe in God. Well, all I can say is I wanna know him, & I hope my parents allow.

My mom is so screwed, she suspects I go to church. Damn. I really can't stand being at home already. Going out to study tmr with Sams & maybe Just, then lunch/shopping/pool with Ryan; I a bit scared. Hee. Cause he is TEH prof. I scared I waste his time.. Wakakakaa..
My mom gave me almost $200, & my parents are going to Hat Yai again, maybe during the weekend. YAY! More money. :D:D:D

GNIGHT!

11:11 PM

navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main


latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop



credits
01 02