Eh oh~ =)
Sorry for the lack of updates. I'm super busy, I'm trying hard to balance everything.
I stayed at home today. To study. I studied 3 hours. Huffah!
Yesterday's service was FUN. We had our guest speaker, Robb Thompson, whom invited two friends & one of them is from the Africa. So Eric the pastor invited him up on stage to sing a song for us. Turns out we have to get on our feet, & DANCE! hehehehe. Super fun la. I think its called, "Come To Me" - cause that's what God said. =)
I got highhhh, but Jaz & Ryan standing next to me didn't wanna dance as much as what the guy on stage was doing. So my mood was a bit spoilt.. I had fun, anyways. We had to do this hand action waving someone to come over to us whenever the singer sang, "So come to me, come to me, come to me". Then we have to follow whatever he did: turn around, hands in the air, jump, lift up legs like in a tribal, etc. The song is so cuuuute! I think its called Mungaboli or something. Which means "come to me" also la. AHAHA. =) & we did the monkey calls.. I CAN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT THAT SECTOR OF SERVICE! Gah.
I shall stop.
Oh the singer looks absolutely cute, as in, cute, not cute looking ya.
Stop.
-GRINS. ITS SO DARN CUTE.
STOP!!
--Hi. Err, I don't know where half-of-me went to. I'm crazy. I'm waiting for him to call me now. I've been studying like mad. I think it's called mad.
Anyhow, Thompson is absolutely The Cuteness please.!! He was promoting a sermon cd where upon its him preaching, & he tells us he has it in his mp3 wherever he goes. Then he'll think to himself, "Myes, this is awesome!" then he paused, "Oh wait, it's MINE!" then he grinned. GOSH I WANT HIM TO BE MY FATHER!
Hahahahaha. Darn cuuuute. We have so many cute people that day la! =)
Fellowship with the cell after svc was.. painful. Ryan went for bs. Then we played pepsi cola, & i was the only one wearing uncovered shoes. =/ So I think I screamed into Jaz's or John's ears, cause they stepped on me. Hehehe. Paiseeh!
10 more days till end of MIDYEARS!
& till then, I'm gonn' study. I'll reward myself, after that, by:
-Spending time with him more =)
-Go ECP with him =)
-Study with him for his exams =)
-Going out with F.U.N =)
-Pool with Dandan
-SHOPPING!
-Spend $200 XD
-Go shopping with Benben the FASHIONISTAAA - Ehh, spare Jenn Jaz & I one day lehh.!
-Go Escape with E412 & Valll
-Spend all my chingchings
-Oh wait, need to save for June
-Haiyer.
-I'm gonn' go for ALLL the services!! :D
anonymous says:
can u eat eggs?
ღ mae says:
yeah
anonymous says:
drink milk?
ღ mae says:
yeah
anonymous says:
fish?
ღ mae says:
no
anonymous says:
woah!
anonymous says:
so everyday u can only eat tofu?
anonymous says:
man! this is so interesting!
ღ mae says:
huh?
ღ mae says:
no.. -.-
Do I look that skinny to you? God forbid no! Vegetarians live on OTHER things too okay. Well, at least ME & MY FAMILY. I eat MOCK meat. I eat what you eat, except that its flour originated damnit. Why do people have this perspective that vegetarians eat only vegetables or tofu. Tian ah! Narrow minded people. Abcdefgh.
READ MORE, PLX. For your sake. =.=
Mooooody. BRR!
& brr, so many people wants me to say what what on my blog. Thickskin people.
Here ya go peeps:
I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK! says:
ur jealous that bernie drank rotten stawberry milkshake and that there's a possibility tt it might make her sick and with luck she can skip the sova exam 2morrow
-Jaz asked me to blog about how much I love her.
Well, I love her this -------------------------------------------------------------------------~ much. Broken sign there because I love her infinites. =)
& him too. =D
I'm not accepting anymore requests :Pp Hahahhaa. Gosh, my blog sounds like some advertising place please.

Suntanning our legs(?)




Yeah, I took this when I woke up. HAHAHAHA.
Thank you for the bear.
You don't have to move, you don't have to speak
lips for biting.
You're staring me down, a glance makes me weak
eyes for striking
Now I'm twisting up when I'm twisted with you
brush so lightly
and time trickles down, and I'm breathing for two
squeeze so tightly.
I'll be fine, you'll be fine.
this moment seems so long
Don't waste now, precious time
we'll dance inside the song
What makes the one to shake you down?
Each touch belongs to each new sound
Say now you want to shake me too
Move down to me, slip into you
She sinks in my mind as she sheds through her skin
touch sight tastes like fire
hands do now what eyes no longer defend
hands to fuel desire
I'll be fine, you'll be fine
this moment seems so long
Don't waste now, precious time
we'll dance inside the song
And I'll be fine, you'll be fine
Is this fine? I'm not fine
Give me pieces, give me things to stay awake (stay awake)
Move down to me, slip into you
lips for biting.
You're staring me down, a glance makes me weak
eyes for striking
Now I'm twisting up when I'm twisted with you
brush so lightly
and time trickles down, and I'm breathing for two
squeeze so tightly.
I'll be fine, you'll be fine.
this moment seems so long
Don't waste now, precious time
we'll dance inside the song
What makes the one to shake you down?
Each touch belongs to each new sound
Say now you want to shake me too
Move down to me, slip into you
She sinks in my mind as she sheds through her skin
touch sight tastes like fire
hands do now what eyes no longer defend
hands to fuel desire
I'll be fine, you'll be fine
this moment seems so long
Don't waste now, precious time
we'll dance inside the song
And I'll be fine, you'll be fine
Is this fine? I'm not fine
Give me pieces, give me things to stay awake (stay awake)
Move down to me, slip into you
9:13 PM