Sunday, April 01, 2007
PIKA! PIKA! OMGGGGGG, I WANTTTTT! T-T ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUTE.. ): -swoons, gushes & faints. I don't know why screwing China wants to poison all of them to death. Damn cruel. So what if they're symptoms of environmental damage, its not a cause la damnit.
Bernadette says that Mich Lee, our chairperson, is acting in a small role on Making Miracles (showing tomorrow, 9pm on Ch8) where she passes a cup of water to Fann Wong. Haha. It's because her cousin is Benedict, Mr. Singapore, so he got her a small role in the film. Bernadette doesn't know if it's true, because Mich might be joking. After all, it's April Fool's Day today. Happy birthday Sean (Mister Lady). Yesterday's gym was MAAAAAD. The school team people were like, so demanding. Sherryn was bitching about J. Hhaa. She thinks she's very proud & all. But I just kept quiet, because I don't know, I agree too but I'm in no position to gossip, because I'm amateur, afterall. I took a video of Sams doing sit, turn, sit, turn, on the trampoline. It's hilarious. Hahaha. Sams came my house for awhile, then leave for bishan library to study with Anna & Valerie Koh. I was napping away (I only had 5 hours of sleep lor), when Ben smsed to ask me out for lunch, cause we were going to meet up for service earlier. & he treated me to corn soup! ____ was there! AHHH~ :D:D:D Utter bliss.! Ben is very nice. GET WELL SOON, BEN. My ugly evil twin. Then we left for service. We were the earliest, besides John. So we all queued up - we were quite in front. We had to queue for seats, like Singapore Idol auditions like that. Haha. When the doors were opened, EVERYONE squeezed like sardines okay. Like what the ____, I think my ass got touched, or something. Ben very mean la, I told him & he was like, "Errrrrrr, okay". ): John was supposed to like, RUN TO THE SEATS & LAY DOWN ON 8 SEATS TO RESERVE FOR THE CELL. Hahahahahaha! Damn funny la him. Ryan & Jon couldn't join us. But its a good thing la. Ryan can't do anything to me le. Hahaha. :D Service always gets better. I got saved, as Val puts it. :D Cause Marc/Mark Conner, the speaker for today, asked the non-christians to go in front to do something, I can't remember. He asked us to bring a friend along, so I brought Val & Mel along! We were watching the church band perform, like right in front :D Mel was happyy. Hahahhaha. She looks very amazed/overwhelmed by the upfront-ness! hahahaha. Whoo, I hope Amanda Eunice Jazreel & Justin can make it to easter with me. Anyone else wants to come? There's this event that my church is holding. April 7th, Saturday, 4.30pm & 7.00pm. There would be drama performances & stuff. Carnivals too. Its free admission, but you must pay for the coupons. I'm not sure 'bout the rest. Whee. I somewhat studied today. :D & I DID NOT SLEEP THE WHOLE DAY, RYAN. My ahma came to my house, O_O! Surprise visit sia. Then we all went out to eat, to celebrate my birthday! :DD Whoo, I was chowing down everything. :D Yummy! Oh crap, I lost my pen again. Someone took it during service to write on my birthday card! Must be Yiwei. He denied he doesn't have it okay. Ahhhhhh. I just bought it lorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr damnit! I'm damn pissed la. la. la. Knnbccb. :X Hahahahahaha! Ryan is SO funny. My pm is like, "I swear i won't say what happened that night, ryan." ღ Caught up in ya spell, it's voodoo boy, :www.e-verlong.blogspot.com says: you never see my pm rightmeow!!~ says: hahameow!!~ says: that night?meow!!~ says: which night?meow!!~ says: =))ღ Caught up in ya spell, it's voodoo boy, :www.e-verlong.blogspot.com says: that night la..meow!!~ says: lol..meow!!~ says: when?meow!!~ says: so many nightsmeow!!~ says: heheheღ Caught up in ya spell, it's voodoo boy, :www.e-verlong.blogspot.com says: hahahahaha!
ღ Caught up in ya spell, it's voodoo boy, :www.e-verlong.blogspot.com says: that special night!meow!!~ says: when????^^ღ Caught up in ya spell, it's voodoo boy, :www.e-verlong.blogspot.com says: that night LAAAAAA YOU FORGOT IS IT
ღ Caught up in ya spell, it's voodoo boy, :www.e-verlong.blogspot.com says: HOW CAN YOU, DARLING?!. . HE FORGOT! That jerk @: I'm so hurttt. ): HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY!
8:49 PM
MARCH BABY
hihi, i'm yuan may :D
165cm tall.
i love to read, sing, swim, cycle &shop
i am a camera whore enthusiast,
and constantly take pictures of others
i am in trampoline & arts alive, (co-curricular activity)
i love F.U.N. & E412
my friendster
visited!
Come on and spread
Infra-Red
ashley
audrey {3
benedict
benchew
cai hui
daniellia
jazreel {3
jennifer {3
jonathan
john
justin
marie {3
manisha
melissa {3
rachael lopez
rachael lye {3
sarah sham
stephanie
val
Speakers Blown
Alesana - The Last Three Letters
Augustana - Boston
Avril Lavigne - The Best Damn Thing
Corrs, The - All The Love In The World
Dashboard Confessionals - Reason To Believe
Delirious? - Rain Down
Delirious? - Our God Reigns
Good Charlotte - My Bloody Valentine
Maroon 5 - Makes Me Wonder
Muse - Shrinking Universe
Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Secondhand Serenade - Take Me With You
Scott Stapp - Surround Me
Snow Patrol - Signal Fire
Sun Ho - Mr. Bill
Sun Ho - 春天的微笑
Taking Back Sunday - Brooklyn
Taking Back Sunday - Timberwolves At New Jersey
Timbaland ft. One Republic - Apologize
Sunday, April 01, 2007
PIKA! PIKA! OMGGGGGG, I WANTTTTT! T-T ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUTE.. ): -swoons, gushes & faints. I don't know why screwing China wants to poison all of them to death. Damn cruel. So what if they're symptoms of environmental damage, its not a cause la damnit.
Bernadette says that Mich Lee, our chairperson, is acting in a small role on Making Miracles (showing tomorrow, 9pm on Ch8) where she passes a cup of water to Fann Wong. Haha. It's because her cousin is Benedict, Mr. Singapore, so he got her a small role in the film. Bernadette doesn't know if it's true, because Mich might be joking. After all, it's April Fool's Day today. Happy birthday Sean (Mister Lady). Yesterday's gym was MAAAAAD. The school team people were like, so demanding. Sherryn was bitching about J. Hhaa. She thinks she's very proud & all. But I just kept quiet, because I don't know, I agree too but I'm in no position to gossip, because I'm amateur, afterall. I took a video of Sams doing sit, turn, sit, turn, on the trampoline. It's hilarious. Hahaha. Sams came my house for awhile, then leave for bishan library to study with Anna & Valerie Koh. I was napping away (I only had 5 hours of sleep lor), when Ben smsed to ask me out for lunch, cause we were going to meet up for service earlier. & he treated me to corn soup! ____ was there! AHHH~ :D:D:D Utter bliss.! Ben is very nice. GET WELL SOON, BEN. My ugly evil twin. Then we left for service. We were the earliest, besides John. So we all queued up - we were quite in front. We had to queue for seats, like Singapore Idol auditions like that. Haha. When the doors were opened, EVERYONE squeezed like sardines okay. Like what the ____, I think my ass got touched, or something. Ben very mean la, I told him & he was like, "Errrrrrr, okay". ): John was supposed to like, RUN TO THE SEATS & LAY DOWN ON 8 SEATS TO RESERVE FOR THE CELL. Hahahahahaha! Damn funny la him. Ryan & Jon couldn't join us. But its a good thing la. Ryan can't do anything to me le. Hahaha. :D Service always gets better. I got saved, as Val puts it. :D Cause Marc/Mark Conner, the speaker for today, asked the non-christians to go in front to do something, I can't remember. He asked us to bring a friend along, so I brought Val & Mel along! We were watching the church band perform, like right in front :D Mel was happyy. Hahahhaha. She looks very amazed/overwhelmed by the upfront-ness! hahahaha. Whoo, I hope Amanda Eunice Jazreel & Justin can make it to easter with me. Anyone else wants to come? There's this event that my church is holding. April 7th, Saturday, 4.30pm & 7.00pm. There would be drama performances & stuff. Carnivals too. Its free admission, but you must pay for the coupons. I'm not sure 'bout the rest. Whee. I somewhat studied today. :D & I DID NOT SLEEP THE WHOLE DAY, RYAN. My ahma came to my house, O_O! Surprise visit sia. Then we all went out to eat, to celebrate my birthday! :DD Whoo, I was chowing down everything. :D Yummy! Oh crap, I lost my pen again. Someone took it during service to write on my birthday card! Must be Yiwei. He denied he doesn't have it okay. Ahhhhhh. I just bought it lorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr damnit! I'm damn pissed la. la. la. Knnbccb. :X Hahahahahaha! Ryan is SO funny. My pm is like, "I swear i won't say what happened that night, ryan." ღ Caught up in ya spell, it's voodoo boy, :www.e-verlong.blogspot.com says: you never see my pm rightmeow!!~ says: hahameow!!~ says: that night?meow!!~ says: which night?meow!!~ says: =))ღ Caught up in ya spell, it's voodoo boy, :www.e-verlong.blogspot.com says: that night la..meow!!~ says: lol..meow!!~ says: when?meow!!~ says: so many nightsmeow!!~ says: heheheღ Caught up in ya spell, it's voodoo boy, :www.e-verlong.blogspot.com says: hahahahaha!
ღ Caught up in ya spell, it's voodoo boy, :www.e-verlong.blogspot.com says: that special night!meow!!~ says: when????^^ღ Caught up in ya spell, it's voodoo boy, :www.e-verlong.blogspot.com says: that night LAAAAAA YOU FORGOT IS IT
ღ Caught up in ya spell, it's voodoo boy, :www.e-verlong.blogspot.com says: HOW CAN YOU, DARLING?!. . HE FORGOT! That jerk @: I'm so hurttt. ): HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY!
8:49 PM
|
navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main
latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop
credits
01 02
|
|