<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21301121?origin\x3dhttp://e-verlong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

{. LOVE YOU TO DEATH}


Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Yeahhhh, I've fallen sick!! Hahaha. Y'know right, last night, I painted my nails. Then I was like wishing I was sick or something so that I won't need to go to school & get caught by Miss TJL. & this morning, I was feeling weak all over. & thus, I'm down with a fever! It says, "URTI with fever" on my MC - two days one! I felt so weeeak, I took like 1 hour to get ready to see the doc la. At the clinic, there were like two other IJ girls there too. Hahaa. Then I smsed him, & told him I was sick. Then he told me he had fever too. High fever.. Sigh! I hope he gets well soon, I'm so worried.

Eunice called in the afternoon to ask if I wanna join 'em in making the surprise tiramisu for our dearest friend. So yeah, we all met downstairs Manky's house, Eunice Peishan & I. & like, walked to NTUC & we ended up buying our own stuff. We couldn't find the most important ingredient, & the saleslady asked us to go to Cold Storage to find there. Then we walked to FORK&SPOON, but found out that Cold storage was closed downnnn! ): So we walked to SHOP N SAVE, & couldn't find the damned ingredient as well. Ended up deciding to make Apple Cinammon Muffin. ((:
The process was DIFFICULT I tell you! I don't wanna cook anything like this anymoreee! Except if my husband wants la. I will ((:
Heeheehaahaa.
First, we made the base thing. I don't know what they did, but we had to like siff a lot of flour. Then use the cake mixer & mixed everything together. Then we had to grind cinammon, from the original form. RAWRRRRR WE GRINDED LIKE FUCK LA. Even downstairs complained leh! Hahahahahaha. Then we grind & grind. Then I offered to skin the apple, & in the end, it looked so horrible. Then Manky they all were like, "Is this your first time skinning an apple?" Then I was like, "Yes." OMG their faces turned screwy I tell you! Hahahaha! Eunice & manky were like, "NO WONDER!!" Then in the end, Manky slice & diced it. We were siffing the cinnamon powder. Damn pissy leh. It's still quite chunky after all the grindings. Grr. Then Eunice finished it all up! At 7pm, we realised that there was no milk. & Peishan & I had to go home. So we all walked down together.. & went home! While waiting at the bus stop, there was this ahpek that got off a bus & talked to us la. He was like, "Shu jiu shi shu yao gei wo ma? Hur hur." -.- I just glared at him. Then I think he scolded some aunties at the bus stop too. Then he walked one round around the bus stop, & boarded the bus 28. -.-

Pichars another day! I'm feeling damn weak now. My hands aare like trembling/shivering. I wonder how's the muffin doing..


I miss you

9:07 PM

navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main


latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop



credits
01 02