<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21301121?origin\x3dhttp://e-verlong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

{. LOVE YOU TO DEATH}


Thursday, March 08, 2007

Yeahh, didn't go to school today. Don't know what's going to happen to my books in my locker. I hope the school doesn't force open my locker, then my lock spoil T-T I love my lock okay! It has got to be like the bestest lock in the whole school - it's used to lock buildings. HAHAHA. My mom bought it for me laaaaa.
My laptop's adapter can't function again. How? Stupid la this thing. I don't see why my mom can't buy me a new laptop!! Grr. So I'm like using my bro's comp now to blog & watch anime. Hah.

Y'know, it just dawned on me reccently that Audrey would be leaving real soon. I feel very disturbed on how the school took over this matter. Y'know she was DSA-ed into the school, & then now she wants to quit the CCA, & they feel that a lot of students are quitting, so they said to her, that she has to leave this school if she quits the CCA. She has to quit to avoid long-term injuries. She has been spraining her ankle & all the problems ever since she started Netball. Seriously, what's all this IJ family bullshit about? Stupid y'know, pure stupidity. Gosh. & now she has to go to like all the stupid unknown schools. I seriously hope there are some people who would be friends with her in whatever school she's enrolled to. I also hope that we would all still be good friends. I will miss her terribly. Best still, I hope she fails all the school entrance exams & stay in IJ. Even best, fail for 3 years so she could stay with us for 3 years. Hah.
Anyhow, Miss TJL is chasing her away. -.- Stupid. Curse curse curse.
She would be taking the entrance exam this march holiday, so she might go this week. ): & I can't see her for the last day. I'm not even able to go to her party, because her house is so far away, & I'm sick. However, we promised to see each other at least once a week or so.
I love you Audrey. ((:

I also hope that I would be better by tonight to make it to Rachael's beach party tomorrow. Ogay, not so much of a beach "party". I don't know what we're doing, or should I even go??

Did anyone see my results for Sci, Hist, Geog & all?
I was very shocked to see some do very badly, from other classes. & then those from my class, they didn't really take this common test seriously, & then just cursed the teachers in the end because they did badly/failed. It's so sickening.
Man, I REALLY REALLY LOVE MY BROTHER'S SPEAKERS! THEY ROCKKKK. Woots. Makes me feel like in heaven~ You gotta come my house & listen to it mann! Hhaahahahha



If you could go anywhere right now
Where would you go?
And would you miss me when you get there?
There's no place that I would rather be
Please don't let me go falling from the sky
The "fasten seatbelt" sign just needs to go out
If only you could be right here by my side
Home wouldn't seem so far from here

Fuck, stop ignoring those messages. I really want you back.
I don't want to runaway, baby.
You're the one I need tonight.

10:16 AM

navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main


latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop



credits
01 02