<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21301121?origin\x3dhttp://e-verlong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

{. LOVE YOU TO DEATH}


Monday, March 05, 2007

You just don't know how much I detest this house.
Every single part of it, except the things I own, disgusts me.
I don't even feel like stepping into this rotten house.
Fuck people who live in it.
Just go & die.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHAEL (LYE)!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELIZA (LI)!
:D:D:D

Jenn & I stayed up till 12am to call Rach together to wish her "Happy birthday!~" But she did not pick up her phone. What a waste! =/
Anyhow, I wished her in the morning. Her sms was really cute. She kept repeating "so so" twice. ((:
I LOVE YOU RACHAEL (both Rachaels also la hor)!

I think I came up with a very smart plan - I would always wake up after my father leaves the house. That would be.. 650am. Then I would have like, 10 minutes to bathe & all. Then I'll eat my breakfast for 15mins. Late also never mind one, just push the blame to mom. ((: Always push it to her, because I detest her as well.
Fuck them. Pui.

I was early today, despite the odds I had to overcome this morning. HAHA. Ambra was really funny today please. She wrote a note to me saying, "You on your bluetooth. I send you a picture. You tell me if I should buy that dress." Then it was passed from her, to manky, to me. Then Manky saw it & wrote, "not nice:D" Then I on my bluetooth, waiting for her to send it to me. After a few minutes, I gave up waiting & walked over to her desk (which is in front of the class whereas mine is at the back), with my new bag over my shoulders. I looked like a freak! Everyone said my new bag was too precious to me, that's why I carried it around. Oh what a fool Ambra made out of me! Then I was like, "can you send to me now?" Then she was like laughing & all, too busy to reply me. So I went back to my seat & Manky asked me to search for devices on my phone. Then appeared, "YUANMAY!<3" which was so not me. Then she smiled cheekily at me, & I burst out laughing. Ambra then found out that she had sent the picture to Manky, not me. Then I was like shouting, "I'm YUMMY! Not YUANMAAAY!" Hahahaha! Okay, so she sent it to me. It was the dress that I bought from FOREVER 21! But the one she saw was more expensive. Hahaha. Like, twice the price of mine?! Hah. Whatever. I didn't know what to say to her, so I just left the paper blank & gave it to her. Haha. I don't know why y'know. She already knows that I have that dress, & she insists on asking me if she should buy. I feel that it's like asking me if she could date my boyfr. Hah. Suddenly, Ambs shouted to me: "Yuan! Why you send the picture to me twice?!" I said, "Huh? I never!" Then we all looked at Manky & she laughed - she had changed her bluetooth name to "YUMMY!". -.- FUnny ahhhhh

However, I feel that I should be more independant. Especially during this period of time. Because no one's there for me at all.

The class celebrated the March babies birthdays! We all got like coasters, cookies & sweets!! :D Peishan & mine says "Top beautician". AHAHA. & on top, theres a post-it that says, "It's your job in the class!" Hoohoo. ((:
Asked people around if they were free after school, or if I could tag along with their lunch outings. Found Zoey & Siti. Peshu joined in too. Then we walked to macs together. Saw Ambs, Jenn, Aud & Clare! Clare drew a picture of her boyfr! DAMN NICE LEH! I like almost cried la. Then I was messaging my friend, & he sounded like damn emo laa.. Haha! I felt so guilty for bringing the past up. =/ Sorry ah! Forgive me ahh!
Haha. Ambs left. Siti & Peshu left for the library. Aud's boyfr came, & they left.
So left Clare, Jenn & I. We were like cracking up a lot of jokes la. I kept laughing. They make me happy ((: Then Clare's boyfr came. & Ben too. It felt awkward, because Ben knows that I think he's good looking. But hor, after seeing him face to face, I think he looks a bit lower than average la.. Sigh! Hhaa. Then I felt so emo, & told Jenn. Then I cried. A bit only la. This sucks.
Then there was this group of Balestier boys staring at us (Clare or I, must be Clare!) from the staircase at Fork&Spoon. Then I glared at them, & they waved. Knn. -.-

Went home, unfortunately.
Sigh. I hope Jenn they all like go out on Wed too. Haha. ((: Or if Peishan or Jazie is free this Wed. Like, damn, I hate this feeling.
I wish I could get it over & done with.
Or probably just runaway. To get attention. To show them a warning.
Fuck la.
FAAAAARK.

I have pichars to upload, but pb sucks. Gosh. & blogger too. It can't upload more than 3 pichars. Knn. Some function.

MISS MAZLIND ROCKS.



Ambra tried to listen to a box.

5:54 PM

navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main


latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop



credits
01 02