<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21301121?origin\x3dhttp://e-verlong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

{. LOVE YOU TO DEATH}


Friday, March 02, 2007

SCIENCE SURE FAIL LAAAAAH.
Maths is okok la.
Sigh! I am beat.

Ms Syde like never tell us to study the universal indicators & particulate of matter lor. But heng I last minute read Chairperson's notes seh. She wrote about it. Phew! The rest all liaoliao ler. E.g. Bernice, Amanda Yee, Natalie, Stefanie, Sherlyn.. Hahahaha..
& I don't know how to test for KOH (Potassium Hydroxide). But I remembered my bro telling me that when Potassium something reacts with water, will have explosion one. Like one tiny drop = medium sized explosion. Two drops = Sci lab burnt.
Heh. So like in total, the paper was sucky. Bernice & all gonn' call up the school to complain. We totally didn't know okayy. She ask me to join forces with her as well. But I lazy to talk to my mom. So I'll just leave it like that.
WE GOT OUR YEARBOOK 2006!! OMGGS!! ____!!!! Hehehehehehe.
& I settled things with Mr Jiow today. I made him apologise for kicking me. & I apologised for eating gum in his class & denying it after that.
Manky wrote bullshit on my yearbook. Knn, I was expecting some long long para la.

Met Karen & Manisha after school. They brought food from LJS. So I told them that meat wasn't allowed in my house, & brought them to the other void deck where there were chairs to sit down. Then I bathed & all, they came up, & Dan came. Then we all left for Spans Jon - we were going to bowl. I very suay ah - A LOT of times enter the gullet/longkang. But whenever I think/talk of him, the ball would like change course & strike/clear/hit some pins. They were all like saying how Shawn looks like him, & I was very worried. Heng Shawn looks worse than him. :XX Hahaha. So he came, Dan SPECIALLY fetched him with an umbrella borrowed from the owner of the bowling alley. Ahhaha~
Then we all walked in the rain & took a bus to Novena then take train to Bishan. Manisha was DAMN funny la!!!!! Karen dared her to press the emergency button to stop the MRT & she would give her $1000. & she said, "You siao ah. I gain $1000 lose $5000".
DAMN FUNNY LAH. I was laughing for like 5 minutes non-stop!! Fucking funny person I tell you. I love her!!! Hhahaha I'M STILL LAUGHING AT IT GODDAMNIT!!
Walked around j8. I bought the Newbie bag!! Dan bought me belated Vday present. A strawberry handphone holder, but I only cared about the strawberry. I think Jenn rubbed it onto me. & I love strawberries since young yknow?! Yeahhhhh.~
Then we took a train to orchard. Ate at Sushi Tei! When we got seated, we started flipping through the menu. I was so amazed at the utensils & all placed on the table that I took picture of them. Shawn must've think I was some weirdo person, because Dan also never come this place before & she's perfectly normal. Sigh. When we were ready to order, ALL THREE OF US RAISED UP OUR HANDS. Hahahahahahaha! Shawn & Dan ordered like A LOT la can. I ordered a small bowl of Yasai Misoshiru. Yumm.! They were a damn cute couple laa. Sigh, I kept thinking of him! =/ Then Dan was like a bit worried. ):
Shopped at FOREVER 21. I didn't see the freakin' dress that I wanted laa. ): But I saw skinny jeans! At first I wasn't sure, so I asked Dan, "Are these skinny jeans?!" & then Shawn said, "If you are fat it won't be skinny jeans". -.- Can't stand him. Like Dan like that. All same type.

I WANT TO SHOP WITH EUNICE & MANKY SO BADLY. But they're like not free everytime like that. How. ): So I didn't want to waste their time as we had to go home preetty soon, & decided to come back again with Manky & Eunice. Serious okay, I was wishing for them at that moment. I really miss them.
We walked to Heeren to meet Jade. On the way, we saw Shiwei. I was fucking shocked. My mouth was like :O & all. I stopped smsing, almost about to drop my phone.
Then all of a sudden, I exclaimed that Dan was right about him being shorter than Shawn & I. HAHAHA.
Then I think he was damn evil. He asked us to do this survey thing he had to do for work or cause he lost a mahjong bet baa. It has to do with above 17 YO one. So like, he asked me to do too. He seemed pretty desperate. Then he pushed a form to me & I just agreed lor. Then suaysuay, his friends came along. Two chiobus seh! hahaha. Then they were like asking ME.

"So you're waiting for your results?" She started.

"Erm, ya" I stuttered.

"Are you going to JC or Poly?" She said.

"Poly.. -stares at Shiwei" I said.

"Which poly?" She asked.

"Ngee Ann," I answered.

"What course you taking?" She said.

"Accountancy," I said while glaring at him. Boring my eyes into his face. I hope looks could kill.

"Nono, what course. The. The--"

"Ohh! Business," Dan said.

THANK GOD FOR HER!
Saw Pearlyn, Mich mom & this other bung. All the lessies. Heheh. I felt so uncomfortable! Just like in the school canteen like that. Dan also leh. Hahaha.
Then we went home!~

Then Miss Mazlind smsed me,
"Wanna share with u a joke. I used my tv scv controller to add marks! Haha ! Im going crazy lah"
SOO CUUTE. Then I asked her to teach me so I could use it when I become an accountant.
So darn cute. Missmazlindrocks!

I be tired.
Gonn' turn in soon.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I'm putting up the hike pichars now too.
Scroll two posts down, please. :D
Or here: http://narcotics-.blogspot.com/2007/02/h-ike-pichars.html

Labels: ,


11:21 PM

navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main


latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop



credits
01 02