<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21301121?origin\x3dhttp://e-verlong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

{. LOVE YOU TO DEATH}


Tuesday, March 13, 2007

PICHARS! Hehehehe. Like, FINALLY RIGHT? :D
Yeah.. Eh, the posts are below. I'll start from the oldest to the newest alright.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is my.. Home Econs exam assignment. It sucks. But thank you, Pris, for helping me with the words. I gave her two words & she had to form many short words from it. Hahaha.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Signed by people.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Eunice (picture 3) stepped out of the toilet looking like that. Maybe you couldn't see it through my phone's camera poor quality, but she looked really HAWT. I wanted to date her! But no, she's.. small. Eeps. :X

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Left; some primary 5 kid's work
Right; some chio bu who's 165cm tall & her name's Yuan May's work

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ahbu's sand-miniature house of Patrick's!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yes, this was how the four of us spent Friday.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Justin's sexyback. LOL.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The cutie we saw on the trainnn! :D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Look, Jaz, I told you I was going to put up those pictures on my blog. Who ask you never pose properly. Hahahaahahaha! But she looks really good in picture 4 la.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
JUSTIN'S PRESENT. CUTE OR NOT?!?!
I loveeeee itttttttt.

There's somemore, but no one's sending it to me. Hahaha.
Ta

11:56 PM

navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main


latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop



credits
01 02