<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21301121?origin\x3dhttp://e-verlong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

{. LOVE YOU TO DEATH}


Thursday, March 15, 2007

PICHARS AGAIN.
Heeeeeeeeee. This time, it's faster. Cause I only took a day to upload it. SO can you fucking imagine when I complain before that I couldn't upload 'em?! Bloody hell.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Marie; Shalyn; Jewel; Jiaher; Samp; Me; Rach; Alyssa; Clarissa

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Jewel's new glasses. CUTE!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
5/6 of FUN.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Top [Meishi & Justin]
Middle [Shalyn & Marie & Ahbu & Me & Jiaher]
Bottom [ Rach & Jewel & Alyssa & Glenn & Jeremy]

YAY!

12:00 AM

navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main


latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop



credits
01 02