<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21301121?origin\x3dhttp://e-verlong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

{. LOVE YOU TO DEATH}


Thursday, March 01, 2007

OMG. I AM SOOO HAPPY I TELL YOU!
I HAD PLACED THE ONE OF THE BIGGEST (or so called biggest) BET IN MY WHOLE LIFE!
I HAD BETTED THAT 'FLIGHT' WOULD BE TESTED FOR LITERATURE, & ONLY STUDIED THAT FOR LIT OUT OF ALL THE THREE STORIES WE WERE SUPPOSED TO STUDY.
THE NEXT DAY, WHEN THE PAPERS WERE PASSED DOWN, IT WAS 'FLIGHT'!!
OMG. I WAS FLYING.
& I HAVE TO PASS THIS MANN.

Today was relatively a bad day after that though. Kena caught for eating gum in Jiow's class, THEN HE WANTS TO SEE ME AFTER SCHOOL. Small thing nia, want to see me after school. Waste time. So I went to study with Jenn, Rach (Lye), & Samp. I saw jervin & jiayi. OMGS.

Byebye. WISH ME LUCK FOR MATHS & SCI TOMORROW!~

10:56 PM

navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main


latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop



credits
01 02