<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21301121?origin\x3dhttp://e-verlong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

{. LOVE YOU TO DEATH}


Saturday, March 03, 2007

Omg I'm damn pissed off la.
My father go accuse me that I slammed the door when it was him who slammed it TWICE then my mom go scold me. She was like, "Why are you like that? Why did you go & slam the door?" LIKE WHAT THE FUCK CAN. Then I was like, "It was HIM LA!" Then she proceeded to asking me why I showed him that face. Like, what face? I never even show him a piece of my fucking beautiful face la can. He's such a bloody stupid irritating bugger I tell you. Then my mom was like crying over the silent war between us. Cause she's like caught in between:
Me vs Father
Me vs Brother
HAHA. But actually, my bro & I are good already. I think we have a very good sibling-ship. No matter how hard we quarrel, we would always just bury it & talk again. ((:
& about my father, I really have nothing much to say. Even before this incident, I never talk to him one. At most is like one word every once a month like that. Serious. So life without him is still normal to me. Best still, he DIES. ((:
--

WENT OUT WITH MARIE, JEWEL, JENN & RACHAEL (LYE)!
Marie was first to be at our old meeting up place, for the first time everr. She was pretty happy. So I was late, but not as late as Jewel. She was late for bloody 1 hour! BUT at least she turned up, unlike AHBU. Tsktsk. That pangseh-er. Haha, oh well, she had her family stuff going on la. So we forgive her, alright? Yay.! ((:
We took a train to Vivocity. Haha. Cause I wanted to buy a dress! I bought candies from, yes, Candy Empire. Then we ate at the food court. I ate Marie's coleslaw, french fries & baked beans. Hehe. Thank you Marielee.
Then we shopped at Forever 21! Hehehehe. I FOUND THE PINK DRESS THAT I WANTED!! But Jenn said it doesn't suit my skin tone. D'you think so too, Jazie? Aah. I'm so crazy over it. But I bought this black pinafore-like dress. I liked this other pale olive dress, but Jenn said it wasn't nice. So I shall just bring Dan there another day to see what she thinks. Or maybe I should stop buying. Marie bought a black & white stripy cami. ((:
We then went to the rooftop. Sigh.! Then we ate the chips Jenn bought, & lazed around. Not soon after, Jenn wanted to go to E-ZONE. So yeah. We played very little games only. =/ BUT IT WAS DAMN FUN. We played the 3-puck play, & kept screaming. Hahaha. ESPECIALLY MARIE. OmGS> :S
Then I forgot what we did. We walked to B&J's? Saw Rachael's tutor? So chio? But her hair from behind a bit scary? Cause its so short? Like bald? Haha? Then we walked to SAFARI? SAW SO MANY CUTIES!!
Cuties = dogs la.. Hahahhaahahaha..
Went to TOY'S R US! HEHEHEHE! We took a group photo of us holding our own favourite soft toys/anyhow pick up one. :D Took a break at Coffee Bean. Marie thought she lost her cami! Then Rach & I were frantically looking around our places. Then I asked Jenn if it was in her bag. & she took it out. SO MEAAN..
Then we took a train home.

TODAY WAS SO FUN. Hehe
SO MANY PICTURES!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
while waiting for Jewel!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jewel came! {On the MRT}

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Rach looked damn cute eating la.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I LOVE THEMMMMM.

I poked myself 4 times today with a needle while doing the damned Home Econs handphone pouch thing. Cause I saw him come online. Stupid thing. Why green colour. He likes green colour. Stupid. Stupid. I hate this thing. Damn pain.

I felt so satisfied after buying a dress. Heeheehaahaa.

8:16 PM

navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main


latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop



credits
01 02