<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21301121?origin\x3dhttp://e-verlong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

{. LOVE YOU TO DEATH}


Monday, March 19, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Okay, so I was pretty late for school today.
1. it was raining
2. Eunice smsed me to tell me that there's NO MORE HOMEROOM SYSTEM & lockers! & WHAT'S MORE, OUR CLASS CHANGED TO SOME J302 ONE. WHAT THE FUCK!
& it's Mr J who changed the classes! Wtcwtcwtc. I bet it's because I made him apologise for kicking me. Fucking bitches! Rawr. Miss L changed our homeroom system because we take a lot of time. -.- Omg, so bimbotic.
3. Breakfast was horrible.

So after saying the pledge & all in class (because it was raining), AUDREY STEPPED INTO THE CLASS! OMGOMG! SHE FAILED HER ENTRY TEST TO SOME HS SCHOOL! FUCK YEAHHHHHH! I LOVE AUDREYYY! Hehehe. I was really happy. :DD
OMG YOU KNOW THAT AMBRA GIRL, MR C ASKED HER TO DRAW LOTS, LIKE TAKE A PIECE OF PAPER FROM HIS HAND, SHE TOOK THE WHOLE THING. -.-
& we were getting high over her porn drawing. HAHA. Serious, though it's gross, it's really hilarious. Then she was telling us that her art's gonn be damn GLAMOROUS. & she started singing the Glamorous song by Fergie, & yknow the lyrics goes, "G-L-A-M. O-R-O-U-S."? She fucking mispelt it. I fucking love her, man.
Justin's really hilarious ogay. I was like msging him when I felt really pissed off by the whole class party thing. ESPECIALLY WHEN THAT DAMNED GIRL (who sabo-ed us previously, made our art 'cher push our SA1 art exam's deadline earlier) YES THAT SAME DAMNED GIRL WHO SAID PARENTS COULD COME TO THE FRICKIN' CLASS PARTY. I was fuming mad okay. Damn. But in the end, no parents were invited. THANK GOD. I would so not pay for the class cake & not turn up okay. Hell, I don't even want that damned girl to show up. & YKNOW WHAT? Miss M forbid us from swimming on that day. BECAUSE she says she's involved, so the whole school is involved. If something bad happens to us, the school would have to take responsibility. So she even made a frickin' consent form okayy. Just because two girls' parents' wants them. Omg. I'm even fuming now. Babies! Gosh. =/
Anyways, I was like telling him that I'm pissed at EVERYTHING. Haha. A lot of other things was pissing me off too. Then he was like, "oh no, what happened?" So I suspected that it must be PMS, & said, "you really wanna know?" cause.. I don't think he'd be comfortable with me talking about private stuffs. Then he replied, "hmmm yeah, if you don't mind :) well, i wanna help if i could." So nice right? Then I said, "i think its my menstruation la. i think it's coming. so do you wanna help me?" & he was like, "oh oh.. i see. haha i can i can! i'll accompany you on sms, so you won't feel that terrible :)"
-laughs my ass off. But he's so nice! Hahaha. But a pity.. Sigh.
Met Sams for lunch with Clare & Audd. :D Sams & I did some catching up. Not really catching up actually, she was just telling me about her new friends - all the bballers. Haha. Then we walked around j8. I had a tummyache & went to poo. Then we took a train back to tp & then we walked around. Went to this uber cool place we used to go, but the main function wasn't working. =/ So we just walked around, & then went home.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Her minimelts. Kinda made me remember that day when Derik, Bryon & Dionna, three adults, going gaga over the whole minimelts machine. -.-

Heard this uber funny joke from Manky.
If you have seen her latest post on her blog about her mom's friend's wedding, she was sitting with her family & other families. HC (girl) is a lecturer at Brunei, right?
Then her dad said this to her: I heard brunei got giant..
Then there was a 10 second awkward silence (omg so many gay babies were born).
.
.
.
HC: w-what giant..? (She thought it was a yeti, or abominable snowman!! Hawhawhahw. No la, brunei no snow. -.-)
Manky's bro: -bursts out laughing
Manky: -laughs her ass off

HER DAD WAS TALKING ABOUT THE GIANT SUPERMARKET. DAMNIT! FUCKING HILARIOUS!! OMGOMG. -laughs my ass off again!!

you didn't love me enough and you'll never get to love me again
says:
haha!
you didn't love me enough and you'll never get to love me
again says:
really!
you didn't love me enough and you'll never get to love
me again says:
now im like
you didn't love me enough and you'll never get
to love me again says:
some bones person
you didn't love me enough and
you'll never get to love me again says:
later next
you didn't love me
enough and you'll never get to love me again says:
my bones will be gone
you didn't love me enough and you'll never get to love me again
says:
and then one day
you didn't love me enough and you'll never get to
love me again says:
you walk beside me
you didn't love me enough and
you'll never get to love me again says:
you'll hear a "poof" sound
you didn't love me enough and you'll never get to love me again says:
and then the next thing you know
you didn't love me enough and you'll never get to
love me again says:
you turn around
you didn't love me enough and you'll
never get to love me again says:
"OMG WHERE THE FUCK IS DAN!?"

Poor girl.
Derik is my bestfriend, still! Haha. Bestfriend's birthday is coming up ((:
I've been going around, telling people that if I have a pet hamster, I would name it "Piro". CUTE OR NOT?! -giggles. YOU CANNOT STEAL THE NAME OGAY. It's mineeeeeee.
Piirow~

You said you loved me
I said I love you too
Oh look how stupid smile
And the stupid thing, stupid things you do

you said you needed me
and I said I need you too
and all that time I wasted
just writing songs for you

you said you wanted me
I said I want you too
The thing you didn't realize
is all I want is you

But broken hearts and broken strings
were all that I have seen
since the day you left me
young not even seventeen
since that day
most things that have not changed
things are still the same
and it's broken hearts and broken strings for me

You said you loved me
I said I love you too
Oh look how stupid smile
And the stupid thing, stupid things you do

you said you needed me
and I said I need you too
and all that time I wasted
just writing songs for you

you said you wanted me
I said I want you too
The thing you didn't realize
is all I want is you

But broken hearts and broken strings
were all that I have seen
since the day you left me
young not even seventeen
since that day
most things that have not changed
things are still the same
and it's broken hearts and broken strings for me

Broken hearts and broken strings for me
Broken hearts and broken strings for me
Broken hearts and broken strings for me
Broken hearts and broken strings for me
Broken hearts and broken strings for me
Broken hearts and broken strings for me
Broken hearts and broken strings for me


But broken hearts and broken strings
were all that I have seen
since the day you left me
young not even seventeen
since that day
most things that have not changed
things are still the same
and it's broken hearts and broken strings for me

6:48 PM

navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main


latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop



credits
01 02