HAPPY BIRTHDAY DERIK!
Okay, new url. Reason being that blogger has got problems with blogs' urls that end with a hyphen, as Pris says, & this old url is almost two years old! Hoohoo.
Hm, I think my bro's JEALOUS that I got no school today because of E-learning (doing homework online). So like, last night he was making fun of my school (Pfffttsss) because of it.. & this morning, he went to on his computer & left his downloads on to irritate me. Fucker. Hur. But anyhow, I woke up at 10am.. & then read my book all the way till 2pm, then I went to lead.com.sg to check out what's for homework. Found out I have TWELVE ASSIGNMENTS, CRIED, & then X-d the window. Got ready to meet Jon at his school's bus stop to go to Val's house, for cell group meeting! :D
Hahaha. So like, I met Jon, then he told me Ben hates the bus stop, so he travels to tp then tampines. HE'S SUCH A WEIRDO.
Jon is one word, hilarious. I kept laughing on the bus la! Okayokay, here's one joke:
Jon: You know USA invented those cars that can fly? I mean, it's not hovercrafts - they float higher than hovercrafts.
Me: Serious? Woah
Jon: Yeah. So imagine how's it like when we're 80 years old - all of us walking with sticks & cars flying around us
Me: Hahaha! They would invent a car without a door, perhaps
Jon: Cannot la. Later the old people fly out
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING, MAN! IT WAS SIMPLY HILARIOUS. I MEAN, HIS ACTIONS. He was like holding an imaginary stick & falling off the seat.
& then he told me he fell off a double decker bus before. Like, down the stairs & into the backdoor. Yeah, nasty shit. But if you look at him when he tells you that, it's hilarious as well. Cause he just looks.. Funny with a capital F.!
Met up with Vanessa, then JohnT & Mel! Walked to Val's house. It was damn hilarious on the lift. Cause Jon said something which made me laugh, I squatted down at one corner at the lift & laughed my ass off. Then he said, "Ee, I think someone peed there" and I immediately stood up, "Oh look there's a 10 cent coin". JohnT said, "I think the person peed there then threw a 10ct coin & made a wish"
-ROLLS ON THE FLOOR, LAUGHS MY ASS OFF.
He's damn funny too! Haha. Then the meeting started after Ryan & Mich came. :D Oh, & I received something damn sweet from them! This handmade heart shaped card & hersheys chocolate bars. Hehehe. Tell you something, I feel really loved over there, I can't believe this..
Val was like telling us that if you don't eat, you'll get like impotent - for men only. Then Jon was like, "Really? Okay," looks at Ben/Ryan/JohnT, "Ey, later we go eat okay"
Then Val said, "Jon, you want to have baby so young? Your mango is not ripe yet" Sounds sick, yes? But she didn't know. Then she asked all of us to say with her, "Jon, your mango is not ripe". LOL. Then she realised it an hour later, I thinkk.
After cell group meeting, with Val praying for me being the nicest feeling today, we camwhored a while then went for dinner @Tampines Mall. Val didn't come along. =/
I realised the guys were leading us where to go the whole while, it was nice. I mean, whenever I went out with guys, they would always ask the girls where to go & all. I think I like guys taking the lead. Oh yes I do. ;)
So anyhow, we ate at LJS. I drank bubble tea. Bought from Sweettalk one la! Haiyer, the LJS doesn't sell BUBBLE TEA. :
So like, the 3 guys (Jon & Ryan left. So its just JohnT, Ben & Yiwei) took 3 chairs for 4 girls & they realised they took one extra, but they let us use it & shared one small table - AWW, HOW GENTLEMAN-LY IS THAT?! -melts
Ahhaha~ So anyway, we ate, then went to NTUC. Mel bought this tomyam seaweed she wanted me to try, its darn nice, & we waited for a long time for the lift at basement 1. Haha. Then we walked around, Mel went toilet, then we all went home! Haha. Jon is a sucker, he actually said he would send me home. But he didn't. TWICE ALREADY. Gosh.
On the train, camwhored with Vanessa & Mel. Haha. Damn fun! :D Oh oh, Vaness I sick. I hope she gets well soon. Then slowly, Yiwei, Mel & Vaness went home. Cause Ben lives near me, so we sit the train together till tp. So I turned to him & said the same thing which I said the last week, "So its just you & me". HAHA.
Ooh, when I came home, I found my papa's present to me! Whoohoo, the last was a tweety bird clock. Now its a table & chair. Darn nice, I love it.
It was damn fun today, E412.
Thank you all. -bows! Hahahahaha :D
Gosh, I'm listening to the Alexisonfire songs Justin sent to me. SCREAMS SCREAMO. Gahh!

The table & chair! =D

The card! Lovelyy :DD Mel & Ben's notes were funny.



Our family formal photo. Everyone was not supposed to smile, Oops. :X

Our family informal photo.
Hahaha. Gosh, Ben is hilarious too. I mean, what he thinks is damn funny.
¬ ßзη says:
well.. i judge ppl in a good way/: of course.. *sanctified*
¬ ßзη says:
like i said.. spontaneous.. n mature for ur age...
I'll destroy everything I love, says:
lmao (it was an emoticon,
)I'll destroy everything I love, says:
i see, haha. good lor! thanks.
¬ ßзη says:
lol
¬ ßзη says:
u call that lmao?.. ohh.. as in.. L - Mao as in cat?
¬ ßзη says:
nvm.. haha
I'll destroy everything I love, says:
HAHAHAHAHA
I'll destroy everything I love, says:
lol
I'll destroy everything I love, says:
yes..
I'll destroy everything I love, says:
i mean!
I'll destroy everything I love, says:
its l m a o. not l mao(cat). LOL
I'll destroy everything I love, says:
you're hilarious
¬ ßзη says:
i mean..
¬ ßзη says:
that picture..
¬ ßзη says:
its not even.. lmao..
I'll destroy everything I love, says:
yeah, i know
¬ ßзη says:
its like.. spasm la..
¬ ßзη says:
cat wif spasm..
I'll destroy everything I love, says:
but i want it to be lmao la! cannot ah!
I'll destroy everything I love, says:
LOL
I'll destroy everything I love, says:
OMG
¬ ßзη says:
so i tot.. mao as in.. cat
Laugh with me! Ha ha ha ha ha! Okay, no, it's really funny. I laughed for like 10mins flat.
Movie & Class party tmr! Woohoo! :D
10:10 PM