<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21301121?origin\x3dhttp://e-verlong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

{. LOVE YOU TO DEATH}


Saturday, March 17, 2007

I WENT TO CHURCH TODAY! Heeheehaahaa.
@CityHarvest. Jon invited me to go there. Some Friend Connection thing was going on. & I had to wear FORMAL. I don't really know what was their idea of FORMAL, so I just wore what I wore to Fete De La Danse 2006.
Actually, I met up with Dear Daughter at about 2pm @Heeren. I was DAMN late, again. Shit la. I'm so sorry DD. ):
So we decided to take neos. Just the two of us.. :DD
When 230pm rolled around, I had to go. My feet was already hurting like fuck la. Cause I was wearing those high heels. Haha. Then I travelled all the way, alone, to EXPO. Yeahhh. Then Jon arranged his friend, Melissa, to pick me up to bring me to the church. She called & I met up with her. She looks really, really familiar. She's from Crescent Girls. Haha. They told me she's damn sporty, but she looks really feminine! I mean, she's really fair la. & PRETTYYY. Oh, she's 15 YO. She's a sweet tooth like me too :D I think I really clicked well with her the moment I met her. We just kept talking & talking - I felt she was like an IJ girl, man! Hoohoo. We even joined forces & bullied Jon when we saw him. We were like queueing for seats la. Like what the hell. Then I made friends with their cell group leader, Val (Valerie). & her Chinese name's like mine! Teo Yuan Shan. Hahahahaha! She's like the oldest - 21Yo. Hahaha. But I thought she really looked 17 & like a model la. In the end, we just used Jon's ushering tag & got into the church. Its like.. really damn concert-like la. Very nice place. I met a few guys, because there were a lot of guys in their cell group - E3N1 or something. There were John, Benjamin & Yiwei. John is 17YO, & he looks like Taiwanese or Indonesian. I mean, he looked kinda prettyboy that kind. Like Eunice's Aaron Yan Ya Lun from Fahrenheit or something. Ben's my bro's schoolmate - & HE IS IN THE TOP CLASS. Like OH MY FUCK HE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE ONE PLX. He was wearing skinny jeans & black collar shirt & black skinny tie - DAMN PUNK. & He's in 4SA!! Knn!! Abcdefg. When he told me, I was like really, really about to drop my jaw. I took like a minute to take it in. Fuck, man!
The praise started, & they kept singing & we had to keep standing & my heels were really killing me. But I enjoyed some songs. Though I really didn't know 'em, I just clicked with the song. Like, I could just sing it out even though I don't know the beat/rhythm. Everyone was overwhelming me. I mean, they were praying in tongues. =/ I was frightened ): Especially Jon, who was standing beside me, was getting really aggressive/enthu. ): I was so scared. Stupid DD didn't wanna go with me. :X Got cute guys somemore leh. :X Haiyer.
Phil Pringle was the guest speaker today. He got all the new people to stand up & shake everyone's hands around us. So I stood up, & like, SO MANY GUYS WERE SHAKING MY HANDS. Hahahaha! Damn scary la. Then my hand was shaking one guy's hands when John (I think it was him) stuck out his left hand, & I shook it. Then he was like, "LEFT HAND! OMG! SHE USED LEFT HAND!" or something to Jon. Cannot shake with left hand is it? =/ Pringle was really boring at the beginning, maybe because I was like going to fall asleep cause I didn't sleep early last night. But at the END, I managed to catch up with what he was saying. Here's some things I found really important:
-Think of something that's troubling you, & smile.
Think of something that's worrying you, & smile.
Scenario: You're having a business group meeting at your house & you really don't like your business enemy. You welcome them into your house, smile, & say, "I will BEAT you. I will grow bigger than you like a pacman growing as it eats the (things). I will smash you. Bitch. Sucker" (Yes, he said those two words. HAHA)
-You can't just give someone teachings & expect him to change (life). You have to give him LIFE.
-Love does good thing for people
-Specific prayer
:Sometimes we think God doesn't want us to have what we want.
Sometimes we think God is stopping us from having what we want.
But, no, we have to tell him what we want & DECIDE how to get it.
So he asked us to write 10 points of what we want of our husband. Then I was like,
"Hm. 170-180cm tall. Tan/fair. Got no fats. Short hair (long hair disgusts me). Good appearance. Hawtt. Faithful. Loveable. Cute. Funny. Respectful.." Hahahaha. Okayy, that was more than 10. AHH, but whatever. Manky & Eunice once asked me what I want my next boyfr to give me. LOL. They are so cute. Then I was like telling them la. Hahahaha! I hope they remember, cause I don't. I only know Manky wants a musical box, cause Eunice said she only wants Yan Ya Lun. x_x
Oh, then he touched on three points of the speech.
1. Delight
2. Meditate
3. Ask - Ask & you'll receive.
:Persistance (Doesn't mean that it doesn't happen the first time means that it will never happen.
I kinda thought of {3 at that moment, & I really.. Sigh. I don't want to think about anyone or anything now. I don't want to..
OKAY, next.
4. Attitude - You gotta step out of the boat. When you step out, God will amplify your efforts.
He told us a damn cool story regarding this. But its fake la. Haha.
Then we did an ending, at 8pm. Then the cell group had a mini-meeting. Melissa then followed me to collect free donuts, cause I was new. Haa. Then we shared 2 donuts together, & Melissa brought me to see the cell group's leaders' leader, Ya Lan. She was pretty.. "overwhelming" too. Hah. HOWEVERRRR, she gave us a box of donuts when we were supposed to take only 2! HEEHEEHAAHAA~ Its from The Donut Factory. Pretty nice. Jon kept eating a lot. I ate John's share & tried to have some of Melissa's. So yeah, you could tell they were really friendly. Then I asked them what should I wear the next time I come to church, & like, they gave me damn clear examples. Damn funny la. Haha. Then John said I looked good! WHOOSH. :D We all chatted & walked to the mrt. I got damn high, Ben insulted Jon indirectly but for fun, & they were chasing each other around. Then got police around, & they were like staring at them. HAHAHA. I love Michelle & Melissa! They're damn cool la. Hahaha. But I felt really bad being taller than them by a lot. I found it quite awkward to talk to them also la. Cause of the height difference. Hahahaha. :X
While walking towards the mrt, John was suddenly was like, "Xiao jie. Xiao jie. Qing ni gei wo ni der dian hua hao ma.." from the back. Then both Melissa & I turned around, then I thought he was joking with Melissa, so I ignored him. Haha. Then there was silence, & then I realised he was talking to me. Haha. He's so funny.
Then John & Jon both left. Jon was supposed to send me home! Pffffttttttssss. :@
But I had Melissa, Ben, Sihua, Yiwei & Sihua's friend to accompany me. Haha. We had fun on the train! Ben's really damn what la. I think he finds me lame. Tskk.

I really liked the company, but I'm not sure if I should still go to this church thing. Because.. I don't know, I'm not really interested. I can't really make up my mind. Maybe I'll go when I free or something like that. Not really gonn' be loyal. I don't want to learn how to pray to God in tongues. I think I prefer Catholic. =/
Pichars of yesterday are put up on yesterday's post. Plx go & see OK. :D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Val Melissa & I.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Melissa I & Pig.

10:48 PM

navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main


latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop



credits
01 02