I love FOB & Relient K's albums sooooo much! {3!
So, you've heard the news. It's my birthday in 5 hours, or so.
I don't know why i'm not excited.
Maybe because I only want you.
Uhhh. Okay, how stupid of me. It's over already, right. Right.
Mr J was super funny today during CME. He was telling us about how the teachers & all know that we're not quite happy about our uniforms, so all the sec 2 teachers did a little brainstorm & thought of asking us to design a new uniform.. But then, they did a little more thinking, & thought of this scenario:
When we leave this school, go to university, get married & all, like say, 50 years later, we all have a reunion back at school. & In school, we found all the students wearing a different uniform!
So they thought about the 153 years of IJ carrying this uniform.. & threw the idea outta the window. Suckers.
I can't wait for when our principal would let us wear jumpsuits as our uniforms! Or at least, something that's not so heat-trapping. =/ IT'D BE BEST IF THEY CHANGE OUR PE ATTIRES.
Gosh! The top is like so thick! They crazy or what sia.
Anyhow, he told us that he thinks that, I quote, "our uniform should be worn with pride; belts shouldn't be so low, or TOO HIGH (-me pauses & looks @amelia lek) cause it'd be like saying: "*sticks his left hand out, like imitating a typical blonde when she says 'whatever'* I'm going to become a nun!" Hahahaha! Ohmyes. So mean, but yeah, he's cool for his age.
Then he told us how his school, SJI & St patricks always had conflicts. Once, there was a badminton match & everyone all went to cheer them. Then St patricks started taunting SJI, saying "HEY JOSEPHINA! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO THROW BALL?" & SJI would return back by saying, "HEY PATRICIA! YOU'RE NO BETTER!" Hahaha! There were more jokes, but these are the only ones which I can remember.
I just found out Manky has high fever, its like high & low like the tide. ): I was so upset! I didn't know, okay. Sighh, GET WELL SOON MANKY! I LOVE YOUU!! Yes, my love can make her better.
I got the gym cca shirt. Whoo, looks nice ;D
I don't know what to type, I just hope I really get a purse, please God! I really really need a purse, those in my house are a bit classy/something. Yupyup. =/
I want the jacket I saw at ISO! The black & grey stripe one. So I can wear it whenever I don't feel like dressing up, & that would be more than half the time. Mama, now then I realised how important jackets are to our wardrobes! ):
I'm tired. Gnight,
6:36 PM