Tuesday, March 20, 2007
HII. Today was uber k0olx. We had our retreat, & as usual, it was the school mission thing. That means that priests & a team of people would come & address our grievances, anger & all. It's like a reflection kinda thing. I shall skip all the boring parts, & go to the part where I talked to the counsellors, Jasmine & Ivan. I told them about my problems at home, & my friends. But they mainly touched on my mother & father. They put themselves in their shoes, & told me that they were sorry & they had their difficulties as well. Then they asked me, what would I say in return? I said, "I'm sorry I've let you all down. But I really want my freedom. I want my own room. I think I'm old enough to be able to look after myself. I want you all to trust me again." Then I forgot what they said already. & they both said they love me after that - are they still acting "possessed"? Hahh. I was crying like shit, & my tears went onto the floor as well. Hahaha. I felt even better when I approached Father to do some.. feeling the holy spirit in me thing, as Manky calls it. So he asked me to think of all my unhappy things, & then he grabbed my hand & squeezed it soo tight. Then he touched my forehead. Next thing I know, I was falling backwards. I mean, I felt really light & I saw a bright light flash through my mind. Then when I felt a pair of hands behind me, I realised I was back on earth. It felt REALLY good ((: Miss JT made us stay back after school for half an hour or so because her period was the last period of the day, & she wants us to stay back. Like "It's my party, I can cry if I want to" lor. Knnbccb. I was damn pissed, but looks like Amelia's even angrier than me. She was complaining to me the whole day. =.= So anyway, Gillian Marion Claudia Peishan Zoey Najla & I, headed to 7/11 to eat then we went for AA. We were pretty late. Haha. It was primary 5 Orchid today! Claudia & I were in charge of Cheryl & Jia Ping. Jiaping is seriously, seriously damn attitude can. I dislike her! SHE MADE ME HATE KIDS AGAINN DAMNIT. She said the pinchpot dice I made was DISGUSTING. & then she speaks so softly, no one can hear her, so whenever I go, "Pardon?" She'll "Never mind". WHAT THE FUCK JIA PING. Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!! FUck you! Gosh! On a lighter note, Claudia & Peishan are damn smart. Claudia thought she lost her wallet & we were at 7/11, so we went back to school & then we found out that her walletS were in Peishan's bag. Goshhhhh. Then we all went home at 6pm! :D  Yeahh, I forgot to remove my nail polish AGAINSX. Hahh.  
8:09 PM
MARCH BABY
hihi, i'm yuan may :D
165cm tall.
i love to read, sing, swim, cycle &shop
i am a camera whore enthusiast,
and constantly take pictures of others
i am in trampoline & arts alive, (co-curricular activity)
i love F.U.N. & E412
my friendster
visited!
Come on and spread
Infra-Red
ashley
audrey {3
benedict
benchew
cai hui
daniellia
jazreel {3
jennifer {3
jonathan
john
justin
marie {3
manisha
melissa {3
rachael lopez
rachael lye {3
sarah sham
stephanie
val
Speakers Blown
Alesana - The Last Three Letters
Augustana - Boston
Avril Lavigne - The Best Damn Thing
Corrs, The - All The Love In The World
Dashboard Confessionals - Reason To Believe
Delirious? - Rain Down
Delirious? - Our God Reigns
Good Charlotte - My Bloody Valentine
Maroon 5 - Makes Me Wonder
Muse - Shrinking Universe
Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Secondhand Serenade - Take Me With You
Scott Stapp - Surround Me
Snow Patrol - Signal Fire
Sun Ho - Mr. Bill
Sun Ho - 春天的微笑
Taking Back Sunday - Brooklyn
Taking Back Sunday - Timberwolves At New Jersey
Timbaland ft. One Republic - Apologize
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
HII. Today was uber k0olx. We had our retreat, & as usual, it was the school mission thing. That means that priests & a team of people would come & address our grievances, anger & all. It's like a reflection kinda thing. I shall skip all the boring parts, & go to the part where I talked to the counsellors, Jasmine & Ivan. I told them about my problems at home, & my friends. But they mainly touched on my mother & father. They put themselves in their shoes, & told me that they were sorry & they had their difficulties as well. Then they asked me, what would I say in return? I said, "I'm sorry I've let you all down. But I really want my freedom. I want my own room. I think I'm old enough to be able to look after myself. I want you all to trust me again." Then I forgot what they said already. & they both said they love me after that - are they still acting "possessed"? Hahh. I was crying like shit, & my tears went onto the floor as well. Hahaha. I felt even better when I approached Father to do some.. feeling the holy spirit in me thing, as Manky calls it. So he asked me to think of all my unhappy things, & then he grabbed my hand & squeezed it soo tight. Then he touched my forehead. Next thing I know, I was falling backwards. I mean, I felt really light & I saw a bright light flash through my mind. Then when I felt a pair of hands behind me, I realised I was back on earth. It felt REALLY good ((: Miss JT made us stay back after school for half an hour or so because her period was the last period of the day, & she wants us to stay back. Like "It's my party, I can cry if I want to" lor. Knnbccb. I was damn pissed, but looks like Amelia's even angrier than me. She was complaining to me the whole day. =.= So anyway, Gillian Marion Claudia Peishan Zoey Najla & I, headed to 7/11 to eat then we went for AA. We were pretty late. Haha. It was primary 5 Orchid today! Claudia & I were in charge of Cheryl & Jia Ping. Jiaping is seriously, seriously damn attitude can. I dislike her! SHE MADE ME HATE KIDS AGAINN DAMNIT. She said the pinchpot dice I made was DISGUSTING. & then she speaks so softly, no one can hear her, so whenever I go, "Pardon?" She'll "Never mind". WHAT THE FUCK JIA PING. Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!! FUck you! Gosh! On a lighter note, Claudia & Peishan are damn smart. Claudia thought she lost her wallet & we were at 7/11, so we went back to school & then we found out that her walletS were in Peishan's bag. Goshhhhh. Then we all went home at 6pm! :D  Yeahh, I forgot to remove my nail polish AGAINSX. Hahh.  
8:09 PM
|
navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main
latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop
credits
01 02
|
|