<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21301121?origin\x3dhttp://e-verlong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

{. LOVE YOU TO DEATH}


Tuesday, March 27, 2007

First day back in school after a reeally long break after March hols! Our school rocks sometimes. :D
I entered class & there was really a very thick tension, I'm sure you know what I mean. I'm sorry if I've done anything to make you all resent me in some way, but I don't think I've changed.. So I don't know what's the problem. When I asked one of them, she ignored me. So you see, I don't know what's going on.. Maybe it's something we can't get along well with? Well, I don't wanna know now, I just hope that no matter what happens, you two will always be my best friends. I hope we would forgive each other no matter what when we hurt each other. I really want to go to Hong Kong, Taiwan & where-else-not with you two.. :D

First lesson: Lit. Miss JT was late for class, & when she stormed in when all the toots were running around, she screamed at us for not reading this & this while waiting for her. Then she blamed us that we failed our lit exam, our Ca1 exam badly all because of our "this attitude".
Number 1, she was late & gave no one, not even a single soul, ANY instructions on WHAT to READ. Number 2, she informed us about our lit topics ONE DAY before the actual paper - not enough time to study. I think, that it was because of HER attitude that caused us to not really do well..
After school, I went to macs with Audrey Eunice & Ambs for a while to edit Amb's paperwork on the english story project.. -faints, FULL OF MISTAKES OKAY? I left halfway, I don't know how Drey survived with editing it alone.
Met up with Jon downstairs my house! I thought he said he'd wait for me at the bus stop, cause he was lazyy. Wth. Hahaha. Then we took a bus, THE CORRECT ONE, to Fareast. First stop, the dentist - Jon went to fix his braces & all. He gave me something! Hahaa! So random la. First it was a 10ct coin, then a bus ticket folded into a heart. o_o The wait for him was not long, so after like 15 mins or so, we left for Cine. He played parapara. ._. Yes, parapara. Then he kept asking me to play as well. But, nooooo.. So.. embarrassing.. HAHAHA
After a few rounds, he walked out of the machine & I was like, o_o what happened? "I failed the stage. The bar was so low, I can't even save it already," he said. Hahahaha! He bought two cones of ice cream, one for me & one for him. Hahahaha!
Walked to Cuppage & then we played pool. The uncle damn cool, he only looks at your year & not the exact date for legality. He didn't ask for my identification, so I was good to go. :D
He played the first round by himself, because I was still eating the ice cream - not even close to biting the cone. After the game, I was biting the cone. So he just took the whole thing & stuffed it into his mouth O_O & HE HAD NO BRAINFREEZE. Weirdo! Here are the scores, notice my improvement! :D:D:D
First round: he won, I was losing by 5 balls.
Second round: he won, I was losing by 4 balls.
Third round: he won, I was losing by 3 balls.
Fourth round: I WON! :D
I did a damn cool shot in the last round. The black ball was on the edge of the socket, about to drop in. & my last ball was beside the ball. So I hit the cue onto the cushion, then it hit my last ball & not the black ball. So I got the next free hit, & scored! Woohoo. I really have to thank Jon, man. He was teaching me all the techniques, & pointing/suggesting for me where to hit. If not for him ah, I'd be like anyhow hitting any ball I see near the cue ball ah. Hahahaha!
JONISFUNNY! On the bus he was like making me laugh & laugh the whole wayyyy. I seriously couldn't stop laughing - he was speaking in foreign languages (EVEN IN CHINESE) & it sounded really, really awkward & hilarious - so I was laughing & hitting this woman's arm whenever I bend down to catch a grip of my stomach, hurts so badly now.
& tada! I'm at home.

Soooo, I'm going to celebrate my birthday with the cell group, :D I don't know what we're going to do =O
Sorry, F.U.N.

Caught up in ya spell, it's voodoo boy, :www.e-verlong.blogspot.com says:
you should see man, damn messy
Caught up in ya spell, it's voodoo boy, :www.e-verlong.blogspot.com says:
i mean.. the old term 2 timetable.
(sn) You're my daydream. says:
yeah
(sn) You're my daydream. says:
i saw damn confusing
Caught up in ya spell, it's voodoo boy, :www.e-verlong.blogspot.com says:
i mean like, a lot of girls were sitting in the hallways, & some even interrupted teacher's classes because their class is there.
Caught up in ya spell, it's voodoo boy, :www.e-verlong.blogspot.com says:
gosh. i dislike r_____ l__.
(sn) You're my daydream. says:
whos r_____ l__?
Caught up in ya spell, it's voodoo boy, :www.e-verlong.blogspot.com says:
O_O
Caught up in ya spell, it's voodoo boy, :www.e-verlong.blogspot.com says:
PRINCIPAL
Caught up in ya spell, it's voodoo boy, :www.e-verlong.blogspot.com says:
OMG!
Caught up in ya spell, it's voodoo boy, :www.e-verlong.blogspot.com says:
JENN!
Caught up in ya spell, it's voodoo boy, :www.e-verlong.blogspot.com says:
afuhakgfdacbaksmdhgr
(sn) You're my daydream. says:
i thought it was tan

OMG JENN. I can't believe her.
Ta,

8:42 PM

navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main


latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop



credits
01 02