DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW HOW I FEEL?
DO YOU FUCKING REALLY WANT TO?!
I WILL TELL YOU RIGHT NOW.
I FEEL UNACCEPTED, UNWANTED, UNLOVED.
MY OWN FUCKING FAMILY HATES ME.
YES, THEY FUCKING HATE ME.
THEY HATE MY PRESCENCE.
THEY THINK I'M A WASTE OF THE EARTH'S RESOURCES.
THEY DON'T EVEN THINK I NEED TO USE THE FUCKING TOILET.
THE TEO FAMILY IS A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. I HATE MY FAMILY SO MUCH.
HE THINKS HE'S SO GREAT, SO COOL, SO WHATEVER.
WELL, THAT ONLY HAPPENS IN HIS FUCKING WORLD OF WARCRAFT GAME.
BECAUSE HE SUCKS! TOTALLY! NO ONE LIKES HIM.
HE THINKS I AM SO FUCKING FREE THAT HE CAN FUCKING DISTURB ME WHENEVER HE LIKES. WHILE I CAN'T. UNREASONABLE. SELFISH. ARROGANT. SELF-DENIAL. HYPOCRITE. FAKE. POSER. DISGUSTING.
BLASTED ASSES I TELL YOU.
GO BURN LA! I HOPE YOU ALL DIE ON THE PLANE TO HAT YAI ON 5TH APRIL LA.
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
--
On a lighter note, Dan just made my day.
I was suffering from shopping withdrawal symptoms, while she was disturbed by her relationship, so we went out to Vivo. Met her at 3 or 4pm then we took a train to Harbourfront. She was telling me bout her first clubnight. Haha. Sounds funn! Can't wait to be 16. Hahaha. Eh, then we walked around. We shared a mini cup of Swensens. 3 scoops of Midnight Cookies & Cream, Chocolate Cookies & Cream, & Belgian Chocolate. Yes! All chocolate. Fattyyy. Hahahaha. But it was DAMN NICE I SWEAR. I love midnight cookies & cream! I don't mind having it for breakfast, lunch, dinner & supper. Serious. Hahahaha. :DD I bought a top & Topshop undiess. It says KISS ME at the back. I think it would match with my black & pink bra! Ahhaha~ :D I bought G-string for her too! It looks damn cute la. But I don't wanna wear. Hahahahahaha. It's for my late Valentine's present & to congratulate her on entering Republic Poly & getting into the course that she wants. Hoohoo. Then we went to the rooftop & she called her boyfr. I'm damn pissed off with him la. Jerkkkkk. Poof. Then she cried! ): Walao. I was damn upset. That fucking poopoo. Abcdefg!!
She got hungry, so she ate a simple meal at Food Republic. There was this maniac man who was like staring at me & smiling. So strange. Today got a lot of people stare at me la. Knn. I think my face very qian bian today. Even Dan keep looking at me!! Rawr.
Hah, then ah, we walked around & around. We bought nail polish & then I bought my jellybeans & we went home! OOH, I saw my childhood soccer buddy last night. We were like staring at each other up & down. He was really tiny& all 5 years ago. Now he's like, WHOOSH! AT MY HEIGHT. Scare me sia! But damn unfair la. Knn. He still looks the same. Never see him for full 5 years or so already. Hahahaha. SOMEMORE WE'RE NEIGHBOURS OKAY. I think he was hiding from me! Hahaha.
I realise I can't live without music whenever my comp is on. I'm feeling some withdrawal symptoms right now. Soo paainful. Cause I have to like, download the new version of iTunes. Then its like taking so fucking long. & I'm hearing all the japanese talking from my bro's comp. Cause he's watching some stupid anime. ALAS! I can use it now. HEEHEE. :DD
I hate the school projects. Life burdens.

10:52 PM