Sunday, March 25, 2007
CLASS PARTAYEE! :D
Met up with Eunice at around 4pm after buying marshmellows & pen. I stuffed 3 packets of marshmellows in my bag la. HAHAHA. OOH! OOH! Lemme tell you kay, this is the FIRST TIME I've ever carried my school bag when I go out. Hahaha. Hm, that's why I spent $50 on this small shoulder bag - it was meant for outings like this. Yeahh. Soo, we went to J8. I bought this black chain tie for Eunice, for her birthday. It's like in late Nov la.. & I bought it for her now. xD Then I bought pink paul frank & black socks for school. Yesyes, I'm gonn' wear it to school! Hahaha. I wore those super low cut ankle socks & never get caught leh. Hahaha. UHHH, DO NOT LEARN FROM ME. Me is bad example 'kay. So then we met up with Manky. I shall cut away the details on the way there, because I wasn't really happy. But yeah, no one cares, so I shall just cut it away. Then we missed the bus stop -.- & this kind guy, Zikang, helped us find our way to Nat's house. I think he offered, how nice of him. :D Finally arrived there, I thought we were the latest. But turned out that Miss M & Miss J were late. Miss M invited Miss J, the school's relief teacher. So we played games - truth or dare & one more which I don't know the name. It was kinda fun, except that we kept shushing other girls because they were talking too much. =/ So they ended up making more noise than the girls talking. HAHA I love Ambra's homemade vegtarian pizza - I think she made it specially just for me! :D:D:D I LOVE YOU AMBRA. I finished it all, along with half a packet of my non-gelatin marshmellows. Hahaha. Then Audrey was dared to kiss Ambra or vice versa, & they took like SUPER long to start kissing. Aud said she wanted to know what's it like to kiss someone with braces, so yeah. Hahaha. I think they kissed like 3 times or so, cause we couldn't get a picture of them. I think the WHOLE class was lookinggg. Hoohoo. Started swimming at about 10pm, then Eunice's dad came, so I had to go. Oh yknow what? She asked me to get out of the pool, so I asked if I could swim to the other end of the pool & she said 'okay'. Then when I reached there, she scolded me for taking too long to get up. Can we all say !%#%&#? One word, I was pissed. But anyhow, I couldn't be bothered with that accusation. So I got changed at Nat's house, courtesy to her mom. I was alone at the lobby area while waiting for the lift. & when Ding!ed to sound that it was here, I was imagining of ghosts & spirits inside the lift (HAHA) then when the door opened, I saw a figure & got a shock. My face went like =O & the guy inside the lift laughed & apologised. HAHAHAHAHA. He's so gentleman la. I mean, I got shocked & then he APOLOGISED. HAHA. Damn, I'm so funny. & then got home, thanks to Eunice's dad. :D All in all, today was just like nothing. I should've just skipped this & gone to service with E412. =/// Thank you all for the effort you've made, though! :D TWO SEVEN ROCKS ON.
 Ambs & Aud. I think guys will get turned on by this. Ha ha ha.
 2/7 together! :D
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS, I'M GETTING MY NEW ROOM TODAY!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D -runs around the house
11:39 AM
MARCH BABY
hihi, i'm yuan may :D
165cm tall.
i love to read, sing, swim, cycle &shop
i am a camera whore enthusiast,
and constantly take pictures of others
i am in trampoline & arts alive, (co-curricular activity)
i love F.U.N. & E412
my friendster
visited!
Come on and spread
Infra-Red
ashley
audrey {3
benedict
benchew
cai hui
daniellia
jazreel {3
jennifer {3
jonathan
john
justin
marie {3
manisha
melissa {3
rachael lopez
rachael lye {3
sarah sham
stephanie
val
Speakers Blown
Alesana - The Last Three Letters
Augustana - Boston
Avril Lavigne - The Best Damn Thing
Corrs, The - All The Love In The World
Dashboard Confessionals - Reason To Believe
Delirious? - Rain Down
Delirious? - Our God Reigns
Good Charlotte - My Bloody Valentine
Maroon 5 - Makes Me Wonder
Muse - Shrinking Universe
Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Secondhand Serenade - Take Me With You
Scott Stapp - Surround Me
Snow Patrol - Signal Fire
Sun Ho - Mr. Bill
Sun Ho - 春天的微笑
Taking Back Sunday - Brooklyn
Taking Back Sunday - Timberwolves At New Jersey
Timbaland ft. One Republic - Apologize
Sunday, March 25, 2007
CLASS PARTAYEE! :D
Met up with Eunice at around 4pm after buying marshmellows & pen. I stuffed 3 packets of marshmellows in my bag la. HAHAHA. OOH! OOH! Lemme tell you kay, this is the FIRST TIME I've ever carried my school bag when I go out. Hahaha. Hm, that's why I spent $50 on this small shoulder bag - it was meant for outings like this. Yeahh. Soo, we went to J8. I bought this black chain tie for Eunice, for her birthday. It's like in late Nov la.. & I bought it for her now. xD Then I bought pink paul frank & black socks for school. Yesyes, I'm gonn' wear it to school! Hahaha. I wore those super low cut ankle socks & never get caught leh. Hahaha. UHHH, DO NOT LEARN FROM ME. Me is bad example 'kay. So then we met up with Manky. I shall cut away the details on the way there, because I wasn't really happy. But yeah, no one cares, so I shall just cut it away. Then we missed the bus stop -.- & this kind guy, Zikang, helped us find our way to Nat's house. I think he offered, how nice of him. :D Finally arrived there, I thought we were the latest. But turned out that Miss M & Miss J were late. Miss M invited Miss J, the school's relief teacher. So we played games - truth or dare & one more which I don't know the name. It was kinda fun, except that we kept shushing other girls because they were talking too much. =/ So they ended up making more noise than the girls talking. HAHA I love Ambra's homemade vegtarian pizza - I think she made it specially just for me! :D:D:D I LOVE YOU AMBRA. I finished it all, along with half a packet of my non-gelatin marshmellows. Hahaha. Then Audrey was dared to kiss Ambra or vice versa, & they took like SUPER long to start kissing. Aud said she wanted to know what's it like to kiss someone with braces, so yeah. Hahaha. I think they kissed like 3 times or so, cause we couldn't get a picture of them. I think the WHOLE class was lookinggg. Hoohoo. Started swimming at about 10pm, then Eunice's dad came, so I had to go. Oh yknow what? She asked me to get out of the pool, so I asked if I could swim to the other end of the pool & she said 'okay'. Then when I reached there, she scolded me for taking too long to get up. Can we all say !%#%&#? One word, I was pissed. But anyhow, I couldn't be bothered with that accusation. So I got changed at Nat's house, courtesy to her mom. I was alone at the lobby area while waiting for the lift. & when Ding!ed to sound that it was here, I was imagining of ghosts & spirits inside the lift (HAHA) then when the door opened, I saw a figure & got a shock. My face went like =O & the guy inside the lift laughed & apologised. HAHAHAHAHA. He's so gentleman la. I mean, I got shocked & then he APOLOGISED. HAHA. Damn, I'm so funny. & then got home, thanks to Eunice's dad. :D All in all, today was just like nothing. I should've just skipped this & gone to service with E412. =/// Thank you all for the effort you've made, though! :D TWO SEVEN ROCKS ON.
 Ambs & Aud. I think guys will get turned on by this. Ha ha ha.
 2/7 together! :D
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS, I'M GETTING MY NEW ROOM TODAY!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D -runs around the house
11:39 AM
|
navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main
latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop
credits
01 02
|
|