<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/21301121?origin\x3dhttp://e-verlong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

{. LOVE YOU TO DEATH}


Saturday, March 31, 2007

Can you believe it, that my comp took exactly 10 minutes to open www.yahoo.com (my homepage) but it didn't respond, so I closed it, then opened to www.yahoo.com again, then to www.blogger.com? I NEED A NEW LAPTOP, MUMMY.

Happy birthday to me! :D
I am fourteen. My thoughts on being fourteen: I don't wanna grow up. I don't want to have those problems that I used to call it "Adult Problem - something which I will never experience" when I was 7 years old or so. Now, I'm big & mature-& having those problems. I hate it. Today, this special day, made me realise who are my good friends. The realisation was like a slap in my face, but I just ignored it all. Because, as everyone says, "you must be happy, birthday girl". So yes, problems are imminent, they are inevitable. It's always coming, you can't stop it. Omg, almost like menstruation, except that it stops when you're pregnant, & then heavy flow on the following day. Ahhaha~
Alright! No more emotionally charged words. Ooooooh, my prayer came true.. :D They both wished me happy birthday, & one of them chattted with me. :D So I got like, extra bonus for my birthday. Hehe.
Thank you Jazie (two matching red black & white cups) , E412 (for everything), Audrey (cutie black pen), Ambra (homemade muffins) & Jenn (haven't received) for the presents! Haha. I received lesser presents than last year. Oh no, does it mean that as I get older I get lesser? Omg, I still want to receive presents when I'm 40 leh! Hahaha!
School was: I WORE BLACK SOCKS TODAY, didn't get caught. Poor Peishan got her phone confiscated, Mr J is very naggy. Very tiring. Can't wait for it to be over. OH! This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen is damn funny, "HUFFAH!" Hahahahaha! I can't stop laughing in class.

Met up with John & Ryan at Bedok mrt, I called Jonlee twice before going la. Then he didn't pick up. Sucker. Hur. OH! On the way, I saw James, our hiking instructor! Hahahahaha! I was so shocked. We just talked on the train. I found out he smokes, he ponned NTU today, his breath was killing me (smoke effects), he's 23 not 28 (OOPS), he lives in Tampines, & he looks better with the pink button-down on & jeans. Outside the train station, I was like taking in deep breaths. My lungs felt tortured talking so close to James. Haha. Well, I hope I would be able to see him again, cause I felt that maybe we had fate to be friends =)
John, Ryan & I were the only ones at The Meeting Point. So we walked to LJS, which later I found out that John made us take the long cut. John's cousin, Kelvin, came, & Ryan left to guide Jon & Yiwei to our New Meeting Point. Left after chatting around, to meet Melissa at the bus stop. Then we took a bus to East Coast Park. Thank God the rain stopped! :D They were all playing some game, where you koin your index finger & thumb together, & you can to stick it out, anywhere, below your waist area. If someone looks, you can punch him/her. HAHA! I didn't do, but I looked whenever they stuck out their hand. But no one hit me, except Ryan almost la - I fought with him. Meeow! ;D We alighted & then walked to East Coast. All the way, Ryan & Jon kept singing songs, beatboxing.. All vocals used. Haha. We were offered a special discount by this uncle who stopped us, asking if we wanted to rent bikes. He said because we were in a big group, he give us discount. Then yeah, the boys & him like talk damn fun like that, saying that they'd come back again & "wo men hui zhao ni, zhe ge zui shuai de". Like, laugh? ha ha ha. We walked to Macs to withdraw money, someone wanted to, & GASP! We saw Bryan Wong (Wang Lu Jiang) acting in a scene. Ahhhhhh! So we all stopped, dropped & roll. Haha no la, we sat around & watched him act for 5 minutes or so. Then when Ryan & I were out of earshot from the others, he forced me to meow to him, I think. Haha. Gosh/
I love Bryan's shirt. It's like neon green, but toned down a bit or so. Super cool. & he was wearing red specs, CONTRAST! Hahahaha! I likeeee =D He looks so hot la! Oh oh, he was acting with this actress called Pamela something, or something else. I'm not very sure. I think she always acts in shows where she scolds children, or her mom. Haha! =/ She was wearing two layers of tops, & when the inner layer could be seen, two people rushed to fix it. WOAH. Hahahaha! We played daidee, scum daidee or something. Haha. Haha. Then we went back to that shop & rented bikes - JOHN OR SOMEONE PAID FOR ME! Ahhhhhhhh! Hahaha, look, they're such wonderful gentlemen! :D
We rode to Bedok Jetty, took a group photo. I was enjoying the scenery when, all of a sudden, they started singing happy birthday to me. Hahhaha! Their version was damn cool. There was a WHOO!~ in it. Hahaa. :D It took me by surprised, & I felt shy standing in front of all of them. Hahahahaha. Then Mel went to macs to meet up with Michelle, since Mich didn't wanna rent a bike. Then the guys & I cycled to the right, going to somewhere else I've never been to. Ryan & Jon kept singing & singing, & John said they were serenading me. Hahh! I wish. :X
I kept banging into the guys, or vice versa. Cause there were times when we were riding very close to each other. I almost collided into Yiwei, luckily I caught my grip fast enough.
CAUTION: DO NOT RIDE NEAR YUAN MAY, SHE BANGS. :D
Met up with Michelle & went to return our bikes as well - we got a free drink, Polar mineral water, as promised in the discount. Haha. We went to eat at Komala's vegetarian restaurant. I bought a burger, because the food there is like allll indian food & I dislike indian food. =/ Jon was talking on & on how nice the yoghurt rice was. YOGHURT RICE. -.- But, I think I wanna try it too!
Mel & John went to macs to buy nuggets, but they came back with a slice of cake in hand. Oh my god! I was so speechless! Hahahahaha. It was oreo cheesecake, & they gave me a handmade birthday card & REVOLTAGE SHIRT!
REVOLTAGE!
-faints
I love E412!! Ahhhhhh! The shirt is so lovely! Its like pink stripes, & it says, "I (heart) revol boys" - Ben had picked it out. Because we almost have the same tastes in everything, so they asked him to pick it out. Hahaha! Mel thinks its too bhb, because only Ben likes Revoltage too. So he's like saying that I love him as a revol boy. EGOOO.! But I love the shirt, thanks everyone, so much. It fits me perfectlyyy. :D
THE BIRTHDAY CARD. WAS. LOVE! Hahahaha. I love itttt. Best birthday card of the year, man! :DD
Then I gave them all a hug each. Jon ran outta the restaurant, but managed to get a big fat sloppery bubbly hug from me.. Hahahahaha..
I kept the cake to bring it home to eat, cause I was very full after eating the burger. Hahaha. We walked around, & landed up at the playland, playing soccer table. Jon was gooood. :D Mel tried to fit herself into this helicopter babyride. OMG, it was damn hilarious. LIKE MR BEAN LIKE THAT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! & she wasn't laughing at all! I kept screaming & laughing, GOSH! I love mel la! Gahahahahahahahaha!
WE BOUGHT TICKET TO THE VIKING SHIP! It was a smaller version, like the one we had when we had the IJ carnival in the primary school. However, this one was more fun compared to the one in school, because we sat there twice when we bought one ticket for one ride only. Hahahaha! The "brudder!" over there very good ah! Cause we all pleaded, & I said it was my birthday. How nice of them! hahahaha. The second ride, they sang me happy birthday again. So it was the third time. Hoohoo. The ride was so fun, we kept camwhoring on it. Haha.
All of us took a bus to Bedok. I wanted to fall asleep on Mel's shoulder, but it was very hard, & I thought the boys were talking about me. So I woke up, then we, Jon Melissa & I, took train home to accompany Mel on the train :D

Thank you Melissa, John, Jon, Ryan, Yiwei, Michelle & Kelvin! :D
Today was so fun - Best time of my life. I love you all! Hug campaign! Heeheehaahaa.

LOTS OF PICTURES. Haha!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ambra's cupcakes :D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Eunice

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Oh, how I miss Ambra's innocent drawings. (She's always drawing porn)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
BRYANNN!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Jon.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
John.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
All of us!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mel.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ha ha, they remind me of backstreet boys. Idon'tknowwhy.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Me & The Cake. Haha! :D Can you see the "I {3 E412" on my face?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Hoohoo, the shirt! The lovely lovely shirt.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
All of us at the restaurant :D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
There's a fountain behind us, splashing water on our backs.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
MEL!! ahahahah

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Mr bean's friend eh.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
On the ride,

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mel was scared,

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
But we still huddled each other through our scared moments, or scarring moment,

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
We'll get through together in the end

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
& scream, HOLA WORLD! =D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is life without problems. Yupyup. :D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is life with problems, & its a strong life.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The two jukeboxes.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
All of us!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Random.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Breakers.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Humpty Dumpty(?) had a great fall



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
THE CARD! {33

Waa, super exhausted. Got gym tomorrow in the early wee hours some more. G'night! zz.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


12:11 AM

navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main


latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop



credits
01 02