Yay! I'm top 3 in class for Eng CA1 compo!! :D:D:D {23/30} Hehehe. Like, first time in two years or something? Hurray!
In the morning, tjl told us that she noticed there was a drop in students greeting teachers. Because she has been testing us this few days, like, she would stare at us & wait for us to greet her. Eunice & I were like, "KNN!" -_-"'"'' Then tjl told us to start greeting, because there would be some high-ranking directors coming over our school from MOE. MOE.
& she also told us that some people have been putting up their home addresses & phone numbers on their blogs. HAHAAHAHA! -looks at sams.
During art, Manky, Peishan & I had forgotten to bring our shoes for the shoe assemblage/sculpture to hand up for SA1 two weeks later. So ms low was like staring down at us throughout the WHOLE lesson. It was like some witch staring at you, comtemplating as to whether she should cook you or skin you alive. - & believe me, she DOES look like a witch. Her teeth is yellow & crooked. Hawhaw. Manky was drawing a draft of her shoe, & she saw Peishan drawing a shoe with like two triangles sticking out at the back, which looks like a pair of legs. So Manky thought of drawing a HUMAN out of the SHOE. Like omgwhatthecockcanthisissounbelievable! But she drew it in the end, a very fat lady shoe, & Peishan & I were laughing our asses off that damned picture for a very long time. Then Ms Low asked her, "What does this represent?"
"This fat person gives me hope. Because when I see that she's fat, it will remind me that I'm thin & should stay like this forever".
Hilarious ahhhh! Hahahhaahaha! BUT a bit BHB lah. Hahaha. :X!
Ambs gave us many many candies & the party blowblow horns thing for Vday. She's pretty slow. BUT ANYHOW, THANK YOU AMBRAA! I LOVE YOUUUU! :D:D:D
During sci, we had to do experiments. Then I thought I had left my book in my locker, so I asked for the laboratory pass from Ms Syde, & then walked out of the lab towards my class, which is a very long distance. On the way, I saw the OM ordering the sweeper to clean every area of the floor. Poor auntie! Then a teacher came out of the HOD room & said, "Preparing for them, huh?" Then OM smiled in honour & said, "Yah :D" -.- & then he ordered me to walk on the drain cause he thinks I'm dirtying the floor! Knn. Okay, so when I reached my locker, I REALISED I HADN'T TAKEN MY WALLET. So I walked back, & saw the OM & Tan Ai Ling talking over the goldfishes. As in, both literally & non-literally. Get what I mean? Heh.
Then I took my wallet & finally reached my locker to find out that my practical book isn't in there.!!! I walked back to lab as quick as possible in fear that Ms Syde would get angry or something. But she was busy stirring the quail eggs in HCl, & found my book on her table. -.-
So yeah. Eunice had to leave earlier during recess, because our class (girls who are reg. no from 1-20) would be performing for the MOE people. Heh! SO HONOURABLE!! Mr Armstrong had chosen them lah.
Ms Mazlind let us off 10mins early today! Because she would be going for a teacher's CNY lunch. HAHAHAHAHA! Shiookkkkk. & then we settled some final class shirt matters, which I wasn't paying much attention because I can't shout louder than Amelia (in objection). Hah.
I heard that the AA (Arts alive) were gonna do pottery, & I decided to join! I had lunch at home because Ambs was gonna borrow my denim shorts, & asked Peishan & Manky along too. The two were looking through the SAS yearbook. Heh. We were 8mins late for AA. Haha. Then Ms Ho asked us to sign up for the days that we would be free to help the Primary 5 cohort in pinchpots (you pinch to shape 'em. thus, the name). I only signed up for 4 lessons, because Manky & all would be going for those 4 days only. It lasts until july. Hahahhaa. Oh, then while Ms Ho was teaching us how to do it, she noticed me & was like, "EY! I thought you quitting or something?" Then I told her that I didn't like the instructor who was teaching us graffiti. Then she was like, "Ey you got attitude ahhhh!" HAHAHAHAHA! But, What? -puts on innocent face
Hehehehe. She gave us clay to make our own pinchpots, free 'n easy! No need to stick with the school's theme, Faith, Hope & Love. Then I proceeded in making my ashtray :D

It looks really cute, minus the cigarette "eye" holders, which was Claudia's idea. Hahaha.
Anyway, its not the complete one.. Cause I forgot to take the finished one. But its in the kiln now, or a few days from now. :D I was thinking of giving it to someone.. But I'm not sure if he would want it.. =/ ): )': -heartbreak ___
I love my great, big dealed results. :D






[click to enlarge]
This is Manky, Zoey, Peishan & a few others' piece of graffiti in our school St Michael's block. :D
I love Pei Shan!! :D She's so cute, I swear.
Labels: candies, exams, i suck, laughters, photos, saddistsroamabout, strange kids, teachers, valentine's
7:32 PM