<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21301121?origin\x3dhttp://e-verlong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

{. LOVE YOU TO DEATH}


Saturday, February 10, 2007

I went for Tramp. today!
Just to try out & sign up nia. But I got to jump on the trampolines, which was, VERY NERVE-WRECKING. Cause, like, how many years has it been since I've last jumped on that bouncy bed? The answer is: 5-6 years ago. {I was in Artistic gym}
Whoosh, brings back old memories. Haha! So I asked Jazie on msn to help me sms Jenn to tell her to call my house tomorrow morning at 630am cause I wanna join trampoline but Jazie's not on good condition with Jenn. So I asked her to sms Sams to sms Jenn. -.-
So, Jenn called my house at 722am & that blasted monkey picked up the phone. & YOU KNOW WHAT? HE EFFING CURSED AT JENNIFER! HE WAS LIKE, "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT TIME IT IS?! STUPID GIRL!" OH MY GOSH LAH CAN!? STUPID BARBARIAN! I HOPE YOU GET IN A CAR ACCIDENT & BE PARALYSED FROM HEAD TO TOE FOR THE REST OF YOUR FUCKING LIFE! BUT BEST STILL, GO AND DIE & BURN IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU STUPID FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMGOSH. I AM SO PISSED! ANYTHING BUT MY FRIENDS! I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU DO TO ME, BUT NOT MY FRIENDS! YOU GET IT BASTARD!?!??!

NOT. MY. FRIENDS!

Jenn & I were late. Hahh. I formally introduced myself to the teacher-in-charge, & she said she'll ask my teacher about my potential. Wtf? Never mindd. So yahh, we jumped on the trampolines. My legs were like jelly lahh. & I was wearing my L-sized black shorts, because all my PE shorts were in the washing machine - I need to buy a new pair of FBT shorts. Anyways, my shorts kept dropping. & I think everyone saw my cute colour tv. Sigh, way to go for making an impression, ym. =/ Sorry you peepol's poor poor eyes..
I am so cursed. That's why I curse at people. I've been trying to stop cursing for three years, cause someone doesn't like it. But I don't know, once I stop cursing, I get cursed. Jinxed. ):

In the morning, my mom asked if I wanted to get the Converses with her. Then I told her I'm going to get my HE stuff later with Manky & Eunice, so I'd buy the shoe myself. So she gave me $150 for the shoes & the sewing kit thing. O_O
But Manky & Eunice like so busy eh, they can't make it. So never mind, maybe I'll go out with her tomorrow to get the shoe & stuff I need.

My brother has been pmsing really badly lately. He's such an asshole all of a sudden just because one of my friends doesn't like him. I mean like, COME ON! I TOLD YOU ALREADY! DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ON HERRR YOU FUCKER! -smacks his forehead.
I don't know what you were thinking of, playing with my brother. Gosh. He is really a nice person, just to let you all know. I really love my brother. I don't want to introduce him anymore of my friends to him already, you all just keep rejecting him. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG? Bloody hell!

&You have stopped contacting me already. I wonder how you are doing.. What are you thinking about? Are you okay? Please don't be troubled about the case.. I'm sorry I've caused you much trouble. Are you still doing it? Please quit it, you're still young & so capable.
Do you still want to break up?
Iggy, I've said my piece to you, I'm waiting for your answer.



This is for the ones who believe their lives won't change
Hoping then someday things will mend and be the same
And this is for the ones who have lost it all and all that's left to gain
Is a simple reminder that the things that were blind to slip away...
How can I say...
Say I'll be okay...
And if I fall through these days that go by without cause
Just a painful mistake has left me here on my own
And if I fall through these nights I can't seem to go on
Just a sign that you're with me gives me the strength to hold on
Now that the lines been broken
I'm too afraid to just look back
The pages have left an empty space
You were all I had
Why does it have to be this way
These things they'll never change
Still I'm left with knowing, content and happy, this is all I need...
And if I fall through these days that go by without cause
Just a painful mistake has left me here on my own
And if I fall through these nights I can't seem to go on
Just a sign that you're with me gives me the strength to hold on
And if I fall through these days that go by without cause
Just a painful mistake has left me here on my own
And if I fall through these nights I can't seem to go on
Just a sign that you're with me gives me the strength to hold on...

Labels: , , , ,


6:33 PM

navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main


latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop



credits
01 02