I can be so emotionally-charged everyday.
Why can't I stop this nagging at the back of my head?
Why is it telling me not to trust you?
I've told you everything, but why am I still feeling insecured in your arms?
After all we've been through..
Dear, I really don't know what to do..
I'm stuck in this love &affairs kinda thing.
Sometimes I really don't like to be happy, because it gets blown over. & then I feel like crying. To no one.
I had a look in my cashbox, & found $110 nia. Just enough to buy the jacket I wanted & swimsuit. My Converse shoes leh? Ahhhh, I'm ignoring my mom like fuck now.
Yesterday during art, something effing funny happened.
Manky was singing so sweetly, You Are Loveable by Kim Jong Kook, & scratching her legs. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!
Peishan pointed that out! Omg lah! We were laughing like mad!!!
Then we had a mini English test like at the end of the day. It was all quiet, until I remembered what happened during art & laughed my ass off (quietly though) TWICE! Manky was shocked. I didnt tell her what I was laughing at though.
Science with Manky rocks la.
Yesterday, we did two experiments on acids alkalis, universal indicators & all.
The second experiment is the most memorable. Cause I poured the whole bottle of HCl (hydrochloric acid) into the beaker with other acids/alkalis.
We were asked to pour 10ml of hydrochloric acid (using a measuring cylinder) into a beaker. Then we had to add a few drops of the universal indicator, & it will turn purplish-blue. Syde did a demo on it & I felt that the colour was not strong enough, so Manky & I added like 5987506245 drops in. HAHA! THE COLOUR WAS SO STRONG! & yay~ We could put it against the universal pH card thing & tell the right colour. ((:
So next! We had to put in 2ml of Sodium ammonium. It kept leaking, & it touched my hand. Then I whined, "OMG! I HAVE URINE ON MY HAND!!" Then I go wash my hands. Like more than 5 times, cause I kept pouring Sodium ammonium in the beaker. We did not clear the previous experiments, so we mixed ALL the liquids together. Nothing happened lah! Damn upset.
Its a lava lamp! Serious! It stayed like that for minutes, until we had to pour everything away
T-T
We made 2-3 beakers of this. YOU ROCK MANKY!
Eh, wait, no. You suck. SEND ME THOSE SCI LAB PICTUREEES! Thank you!
?! Ym {.You see, there's this guy, & he kinda has my heart, says:
talking to you is so funny lahhh
?! Ym {.You see, there's this guy, & he kinda has my heart, says:
hahaha
BABY' meow says:
whys
?! Ym {.You see, there's this guy, & he kinda has my heart, says:
i also dont know nehs
?! Ym {.You see, there's this guy, & he kinda has my heart, says:
you're so cute
BABY' meow says:
lols
?! Ym {.You see, there's this guy, & he kinda has my heart, says:
hahahaha
BABY' meow says:
..
?! Ym {.You see, there's this guy, & he kinda has my heart, says:
-hugs!
BABY' meow says:
LOL
BABY' meow says:
-KISS
HAHAHA! I love you mei! :D
Labels: chemicals react, i suck, laughters, problems
9:51 PM