HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMS! :D
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYBODY! :D
Omgosh, what a long day I had! I'm so fuckin' tired. But it was fun:D Thanks everyone!
In the morning, my mom gave me chocolates & forced me to kiss her. Bleh.
After I had changed my books from the lockers, I found my table filled with sweets & sweet stuff. Hehh! :D There was a personalised note from the class comm.
It read,
"Dear Yuan may.
We think you're very sweet and you have a very nice handwriting. We like!!
Class comm of 2/7 '07"
I was laughing at it. How sweet of them! & everyone had the note, with their uniqueness in it.
Many people gave me presents, but I had nothing for them. Even my valentino, Karman, & Sams! I suckkkkkkk. Bleh. BUT THANK YOU ALL!
I found my very sweet nuer at the assembly area & she asked me to pick a stalk of daisy for myself. I took the red one, & pink one for Jennjenn. :D
I found Jenn standing behind my class & was like, "Here Jenn for you. Not from me one." & she was laughing. Strange child! :X
Ms Mazlind gave us cookies which she called "her homemade cookies" when she had actually bought it from Fuel For Thought. It's VERY cute!! It's like a golden brown crust cookie & strawberry jam in the kernel of the cookie, forming another heart shape too. Pictures are in Manky's phone, & I swear to get it from her once she comes online.. THE COOKIE WAS YUMMYYY! :D:D:D Thank you Ms Mazlind!! :D
We were hauled out of the jog during PE because we were walking. & y'know who betrayed us? BERNIE. Omg. !*&^#)*% & I was wearing the damndamn-low ankle socks! Pull up also cannot pull up! HENG NEVER GET CAUGHT AH. Otherwise I'd go karate on Bernie. Hehh. We wished TJL happy vday (omg!) & Sharon gave her a little fake buncha flowers to her. I bet she threw it away after our class had ended. Ooh, I swear I felt like fainting at one point.
I had a little fight with Manky during Sci, but we're all okay now. I swear it was almost to the point of cat fight. Hehh! Sorry Manky!
My mom had smsed Manky's phone, telling me that she had gotten back my phone - the due date was next week actually, but my mom had told a little lie to the OM.. Hehh! Shes so cool at times lahh. So yay! Now I have a phone to help me ignore everyone on CNYYYYY :D
During recess, I saw a girl eating two lollipops to make her mouth red & blue. Laughs my ass off!
Aud & Ambs are like crazy over this butch, & they had decided to give her something even though Aud doesn't really know her. & she accepted it! Yay. :D
Oh, AUDREY IS SO NICEEEEEE!!! I LOVE HER!!!!
End of promise.
Drama was HILARIOUS. Bernie, Joey & Teresa. 2/7 is so fun! We played Whacko, & whenever the either 3 of them are partnered together, their reaction is like damn slow. They would like silent scream & raise their hands in super pek-ish way. Haha! Damn funny la.
We were seperated into groups to create a script for a scene. Our group, which consists of Karman, Stefanie, Roxxanne, Peishan & I, came up with a damn comedy but saddening script. Haha! I shan't elaborate, I do not feel like it.
After school, I brought AMbs home cause she wanted to use my bathroom before she meets her bf. Haha. I was like damn nice lah. I even lent her Peishan's bobby pins & let her use my perfume (cause I wanted to use finish it). Hehh.
Met Manky & Eunice quite late, & we were famished. The three of us almost got banged down by a motorcyclist, but he was driving too slow. Haha! So we took 59, & this senior of Ambs boarded the bus & was carrying the huge PatrickStar balloon, & its head got stuck outside the door cause the bus driver closed the door on poor Patrick! ): But it was damn hilarious. Hahahhaa! Only IJ girls were laughing..
Ms Mazlind gave us cookies which she called "her homemade cookies" when she had actually bought it from Fuel For Thought. It's VERY cute!! It's like a golden brown crust cookie & strawberry jam in the kernel of the cookie, forming another heart shape too. Pictures are in Manky's phone, & I swear to get it from her once she comes online.. THE COOKIE WAS YUMMYYY! :D:D:D Thank you Ms Mazlind!! :D
We were hauled out of the jog during PE because we were walking. & y'know who betrayed us? BERNIE. Omg. !*&^#)*% & I was wearing the damndamn-low ankle socks! Pull up also cannot pull up! HENG NEVER GET CAUGHT AH. Otherwise I'd go karate on Bernie. Hehh. We wished TJL happy vday (omg!) & Sharon gave her a little fake buncha flowers to her. I bet she threw it away after our class had ended. Ooh, I swear I felt like fainting at one point.
I had a little fight with Manky during Sci, but we're all okay now. I swear it was almost to the point of cat fight. Hehh! Sorry Manky!
My mom had smsed Manky's phone, telling me that she had gotten back my phone - the due date was next week actually, but my mom had told a little lie to the OM.. Hehh! Shes so cool at times lahh. So yay! Now I have a phone to help me ignore everyone on CNYYYYY :D
During recess, I saw a girl eating two lollipops to make her mouth red & blue. Laughs my ass off!
Aud & Ambs are like crazy over this butch, & they had decided to give her something even though Aud doesn't really know her. & she accepted it! Yay. :D
Oh, AUDREY IS SO NICEEEEEE!!! I LOVE HER!!!!
End of promise.
Drama was HILARIOUS. Bernie, Joey & Teresa. 2/7 is so fun! We played Whacko, & whenever the either 3 of them are partnered together, their reaction is like damn slow. They would like silent scream & raise their hands in super pek-ish way. Haha! Damn funny la.
We were seperated into groups to create a script for a scene. Our group, which consists of Karman, Stefanie, Roxxanne, Peishan & I, came up with a damn comedy but saddening script. Haha! I shan't elaborate, I do not feel like it.
After school, I brought AMbs home cause she wanted to use my bathroom before she meets her bf. Haha. I was like damn nice lah. I even lent her Peishan's bobby pins & let her use my perfume (cause I wanted to use finish it). Hehh.
Met Manky & Eunice quite late, & we were famished. The three of us almost got banged down by a motorcyclist, but he was driving too slow. Haha! So we took 59, & this senior of Ambs boarded the bus & was carrying the huge PatrickStar balloon, & its head got stuck outside the door cause the bus driver closed the door on poor Patrick! ): But it was damn hilarious. Hahahhaa! Only IJ girls were laughing..
Had lunch at Sakae Huhshi (inside joke). There was problem in communication between the three of us because there was a group of loud boys sitting at the booth behind us.. But they left early, much to the disappointment of Manky & Eunice? Haha. We ate very little, as compared to the last visit with Eunice & Sams. Hehh.
We walked around j8, & ohhhhh I decided not to buy those shoes yet! Why?! CAUSE I DID NOT KNOW IF THE WHITE PERCENTAGE IS ENOUGH AT FIRST, SO I WALKED AWAY, THEN MY MOM TOLD ME TO BUY IT, & I FORGOT TO GO BACK TO THE SHOP! Aaaaahh. Damned.
I bought facial cleanser & nail filer/buffer/Idonotknow. I think I bought wrong one ler, cause I can't seem to file my nails with it. Dmandamn. Ah! I know! Give it to Manky :D
On the way back, Manky made me notice this guy's head because whenever the bus jumps or something, his head would shake or something. & we were staring at it for 3 stops, & it never shook the way Manky wanted it to. WE WERE STARING AT HIS STINKIN' HAIR. & hes not even a hottie! WAAAAAAA. Waste my precious attention.. -grumbles
My toy dog had survived with me for 4 years, when my bro believed it wouldn't even last for 2 years. Hehh!
On the way back, Manky made me notice this guy's head because whenever the bus jumps or something, his head would shake or something. & we were staring at it for 3 stops, & it never shook the way Manky wanted it to. WE WERE STARING AT HIS STINKIN' HAIR. & hes not even a hottie! WAAAAAAA. Waste my precious attention.. -grumbles
My toy dog had survived with me for 4 years, when my bro believed it wouldn't even last for 2 years. Hehh!
Labels: birthdays, candies, DIANZI, Patrick Star, shopping, strange kids, valentine's
9:07 PM