<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21301121?origin\x3dhttp://e-verlong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

{. LOVE YOU TO DEATH}


Wednesday, February 28, 2007

HI JENN. I also hate jl (you know who) now! Rawr.
Eunice was like telling me that some girls said that when she was teaching in RGS, she had an affair with a student.
Like EW. & then we kept gossiping about her. When we were studying outside our class at G301 & left our bags at the locker, she asked us if our wallets are with us. Then we said no, & she reprimanded us for "not being responsible", & "expect others to look after our stuff for us". Klearly, she was talking about herself too. She had other PE teachers to look after us during PE. Who knows what the cock she was doing, & she also asked us not to wear our shorts very high so it will be short, right? SHE HERSELF WEAR UNTIL HER ASS CAN BE SEEN. Another teacher's shorts also! So gross. & another teacher, SHE TODAY THEN TELL US WHAT TO STUDY FOR OUR EXAMS WHEN IT IS TOMORROW YKNOW. LIKE, wtf! But Karman said it was because she was sick. But yesterday she wanted to find us, but we were at the hike. LIKE. OMG. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO CALL OUR FM IS IT.
Sooooo angry!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yesterday's hike sucked. But got a lot of average good-looking instructors. In the IJ evaluation form, I had rated it low. My instructor is James, he doesn't know how to control our group. He just scolds them. He was very kind in the first part of the hike. He would like make everyone, especially Clarissa, Francine & Chelsea walk behind me because I was the slowest. Good ol' Stef, Amanda (Yee) & others helped fan me & kept prompting me if I was okay. Haha. But at the later part, after lunch, he was damn grumpy. He just walked in front of me, when he had always walked behind me. Fucking guys & their pmses. During lunch, I wanted to clear the fallen twigs & leaves to place my mat on the ground, but hor. A MILLIPEDE CRAWLED OUT. FUCK! I WAS SO FREAKED OUT! I SCREAMED. I HATE WORMS!!!! YUCKKKK! I FEEL LIKE CRYING WHENEVER MANKY MENTIONS IT. SO GROSS.!!
T-T
then I just sat on Jewel's poncho & ate my lovely vegetarian food. Thank you Jewel. Ms Mazlind was sooooo cute I tell you. The teachers were sitting near my area as well, so I was like eavesdropping on what they were hearing. What to do, no one was talking to me what. & I cannot take out my phone. =/ So Mrs Nicholas & all were laughing at Ms mazlind. They say she gave a lot of excuses 1 week prior to the hike. & like, even her mom gave an excuse. HAHAHAHA! Her mom asked her to take MC! HAHAHAHAHAHAA! OMG! LOL! & then during the hike, the group with her told us that she was like thinking of food. She saw a leaf, & said, "goreng pisang" or something that looked like it. HAHAHA! Daaaamn cute lah. & she also once told us about why she doesn't want to marry. Cause she had many pets, & they all died due to her carelessness. I forgot the story le. But it was damn cute. She slept on her cat as well. LOL.
Almost everyone envied my lunch.. Hah. I had tofu, long beans, sweet & sour gravvy, some mini chicken drumsticks with rice. I only liked the tofu. Heh. I was the slowest eater as well. Knn.. & I thought I was fat because I eat fast.
I felt like fainting at the 3/4 part of the hike. So I told the instructor about my light head & he agreed to my plan - to wait for them to go up then walk pass the Simpang hut that I was resting in, then we go down together. I was like sleeping. But got a lot of passerbys, & there's this dumb thing calling his mate soo fuckin' loud. All in all, the rest was wonderful, cause it was breezy & cooling. :D One group from 2/4 rested in the hut, & they were sitting at the bench opposite my bench. So like, almost all of them were looking at me sleep while they take a breather. HAHAHAHA. Sherlyn & my form teacher gave me something to eat. Thank you all. :D I hate the mud. T-T It went into my socks T-T. I hate mcritchie & bt timah.
We saw a lot of monkeys while waiting for our bus at the end! :D Got one monkey gave me the cheekopek eyebrows. HAHAHA! DAMN CUTE LEH!! Omg!! Hahahaha! But their nipples were a bit obscene. O_O
Ohh, then Manky told me that Karman said I had fits, thats why I was resting. OHMIGOD.

I'm so freaking pissed with PB. The first time I uploaded the hike pictures, which is like a lot, it had file error. The second & third time, they say 'cannot connect to the server'. What the fuck laa.
I'm gonna publish this post first, then upload the pictures in a new post. I fucking hope it will work in my other PB account.

I can't wait to go shopping with Dannnn! -screams

3:32 PM

navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main


latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop



credits
01 02