What the hell? I lost my whole post. STUPID IE HANGED.
I'll try to rewrite it..
Sooooo..
I was supposed to be sleeping, but my brother just came back & I told him not to on his computer because the CPU is fucking noisy. So he told me he'd bathe first then on it, but I asked him to bathe longer, because he always does that. Then he asked my father if he could bathe first, but my father asked him to bathe quickly, because he wants to bathe. Then my brother let him bathe first, so I just sat up & started blogging. I have a headache anyways.
I had a fight with Yan during chinese. First, she asked me to stand up because I was talking. Like what the fuck, Ambs was talking more than me & LOUDLY, why me?!~ So I stood up unhappily & shouted at her in Chinese & english, because I don't know how to say it in english. I even said, "You think you what!" OMGG. Heng she doesn't understand! In order to save her face, she asked me out to talk. She was like, "Mei ci wo kan ni der shi hou, ni dou shi zai jiang hua de." Then I said, "Dang ni kan dao wo der shi hou, wo zhi shuo yi dian hua er yi! Mei you shuo na me duo lor." But I trailed off somewhere, because I don't know how to say it. I was like shaking my head to myself. Hahaha.
Anyhow, after that, I said, "Ban shang you hen duo ren zai jiang hua! Wei sher mer ni zhi jiao wo zhan qi lai, HAI MA WO?"
"Na ge shi yi ge jing gao gei da jia, shuo yi wo cai jiao ni zhan. Na, xia qi ru guo you ren zai jiang hua, wo hui jiao ta zhan qi lai der."
Then I apologised & walked in laughing. Haha. Crazy.
Anyways, I won! So klearly, Ym is ftw.
Yan 0 YM 1
I SAW ____! ____ kena talked. ):
Went to Bishan with Sams & Eunice for Sakae. Kena preached by a stupid blanga bus driver for saying "What the hell? So ex!" Knn.
We waited for 10 minutes for 3pm to reach so that we could have the student meal buffet. :D
YUMMY! Sams ordered A LOT for me lah! All vegetarian one! Hahahaha!


THE ORDERS.
At one point, we were all laughing out loud because of my mom's call. She called me, then it was like, "The.." pause "Ah." pause. Then we were disconnected. HAHA. Then Eunice was like making a joke out of it. She said, "Like, you call people. Then you say, 'The' 'ah' zzzzzzzzz.." LOL.
Then later Sams made it worse by pointing at the group of six girls (one from Cedar) sitting next to us. They had chopsticks in their mouths & they were making it move up & down with their lips. SUPER FUNNY CAN! Like the WHOLE group lah! Walaooooo! We were laughing like mad. I think it helped my digestion, because I didn't feel full after that. Hahahha! Damn it, it was so funny!

Hehe.


IJians ah!
We were playing Truth Or Dare. We had set a deal to prank call Derik's house after the third round. Hahahaha! Yeah, so Eunice was dared to eat her Unagi with Wasibi spread on it. Hahaha!


MY DARE. They mixed Wasabi, Soy sauce/white sauce, corn salad sushi with the steamed egg thing inside.

It wasn't yucky or what, just that the Wasabi spoiled everything. I bluffed them that it was nice, wondering if they would try. But they didn't. ):


28 PLATES IN TOTAL! :D
Hahahaha!
Oh, Sams called Derik. Then she was like hello-ing all the wayyy. STUPID LAH! Supposed to do the disconnected thing!

AACHK! NERD!
7:35 PM