<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21301121?origin\x3dhttp://e-verlong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

{. LOVE YOU TO DEATH}


Friday, January 26, 2007

There's just this one really big thing I can't stand.
& that is people ignoring me.
Be it smses, face-to-face, or on msn.
I. do. not. like. to. be. IGNORED.
Why?
It makes me SO frustrated. & sometimes, depressed. Like, what is he/she thinking? Why is he/she taking so long to reply me? Why is he/she not talking? Did I do something wrong? Did I hurt him/her?
& the list goes on & on.
I fucking detest people ignoring me. Fucking detest.
/But as long as you apologise & tell me the fucking reason then its okay already luh.
I'm weird just like that. :D
Oh, of course I know that I should do to others what I would have them do to me. (Gotta love this quote, in the IJ homework journal one)
So I seldom ignore selected people. (Selected?!) Oh fuck, maybe that's why some people ignore me.



HAPPY

BIRTHDAY

MANKY!! :D

mwahs!

I went to see tjl in the morning to update her again about the incident last year, & saw like almost 20 girls being scolded by her for being LATE. 20 over girls! PRO!
Then I heard tjl saying like, "20 out of the whole level" blahblah "so whats the percentage of students being late! YOU DO THE MATH!!! Shanti, please bring the flag up & make them sing the national anthem". & gaaaaasp! I saw ____! Aww, poor ____.
So anyways, after seeing her, I pulled my belt down & suaysuay, I saw chua. WAHHH! I started running up the stairs to avoid her!!! ANYTHING but being caught for my skirt & belt!
-screams!!!!
Maths is SO SO SO SOOO fuckingirritatinglahcan. ): Eunice had stomach cramps. ): But she lie down on the table until like so cute lah can. Eunice was SO cute today! :D
Manky & I called her a sloft (sp?)(slow-moving animal that smiles when it shits) during Science & she was like walking towards the front table to get the alkalis.


Manky: Shes just like a sloft mann!
Eunice: -turned around & roared like a cat

SOOO CUTE I TELL YOU!


Birthday girl digging her locker :D

During hist, we were to watch this damn sucky quality video. & all of a sudden, elephant-faced yousuff came up to me & shouted at me, "TURN YOUR CHAIR AROUND!" Like, hello teacher I'm Yuan May & am your humble student, WHERE ARE YOUR MANNERS?!
I wasn't doing anything, aka talking, eating, smsing, blahblah WHAT.

You are SO rude I tell you!

Then, we had to wait for Jenn to end class (cause we early day she late day) cause Manky's present was with her.
When she came (thank goodness!), we ran into the class & gave Manky her present. She looked shocked! Hahahaha.
Its like this white doll that was featured in the hit K-drama "Goong", or Princess Hours.


Dear was jealous cause I told him that that doll's my second boyfriend. Then he go suan the doll & cry. He's so cute lah! Heheh!

p.s. So, Manky, what are you gonna put there? Banana?

5:53 PM

navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main


latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop



credits
01 02