Okay, I've got 15mins to blog & then go to bathe before my cousins come.
I've changed my blogskin twice. Haha.
I actually used one by -poiised, but it was like.. Terrible with my pictures.
So I wanted to change it back.
I had backup copies of ALL the skins that I've used. So I opened the previous skin's copy, & wanted to copy the whole template in that notepad & replace the one in blogger's template. So I did that, & then proceeded to copy the shitty skin in my blogger's template into..
-pause MY COMPUTER HAS TO FUCK UP ON ME!
It didn't copy the backed up copy, & instead, it copied the shitty skin & pasted it into my--
Uh, yawl don't get me right?
Never mind. I just copied everything wrongly, my computer sucks at copying, & I previously editted Gummy.king's skin into my liking. Like the underlines, italics & bolds. I changed the codes. & It. Is. Lost.
GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I'm going to visit my granny at the hospital tomorrow. She fell down. Hahaa.
Oh, I shouldn't be laughing, should I?
GAH GAH.
Anyways, I'm getting a new number tomorrow. To stop alllllll the bangla calls!
STUPID, DAMNED, BLACK BANGLA.
See la! Now I need to change number & waste 83 of my messages to sms those people in my phonebook my new number.
Fucking bangla.
BURRRRNNNNNNN!
5:45 PM