<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/21301121?origin\x3dhttp://e-verlong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

{. LOVE YOU TO DEATH}


Friday, January 19, 2007

Oh, what an wonderful day it wasssss! :D:D:D

First, school.
Hohoho. YAN was doing Practice 3 on the Zuo Ye. Then, our classmates had to go for cca photo-taking & Yan let them off.
She started calling people's name to do the Wan Cheng Ju Zi. & suaysuay, she called MANKY. Of all people! Manky! Manky kinda sucks in chinese yknow. When I mean kinda, I meant that she can pass the subject good enough, but just don't recognise the words & all. You get what I mean? No? Neither do I.
Oh, then, when she called out her name, I shouted, "ZAI PAI ZHAO!" (means, she's having her photo taken) LOL.
& she glared at me (playfully).. MEANNNN! Just like DEAR! meanies!
Anyways, I got Manky to write my name in her sentence.
Because she was supposed to form with the Cheng Yu: Zhang Yi Shu Cai. Which means like, generous & charitable shit like thatt.
Sooo, she wrote that I was Zhang Yi Shu Cai, & very Re Xin Bang Zhu Ren Jia. HOHOHO!
& I saw my name on every workbook! :DD Hooohooo.
Oh, after recess, it was SYDE'S lesson. FLATsyde. Gosh
She sucks!!! Why?
1) Yesterday, we were doing an experiment on the reactions of different acids & alkalis. So we got many test tubes in front of us, filled with different liquids after the experiment. & we were suppose to record our findings at the end. So we were like stoning in front of the paper, Aud, Manky, Eunice & I. Flatsyde appeared & rushed us to quickly fill in the blanks. So we just did one blank while she walks 1metre away from us. She came back again; & SCOLDED US FOR NOT DOING IT YET! Knn!!!! Like, she was just a metre away! & I was trying very hard to remember which tube is which cans! KNN!
2) Today, Ambs was afraid of covering the test tube because we mixed the HCl+Mg2 & I had to light up the splint & put it at the mouth of the test tube. Then she shouted, "AAAAH! I DONT WANNA DO!" Then Syde was like, "WHO. WAS. THAT!?!? -pause YOU'D BETTER OWN UP NOW.!!" So Ambs stood up & was like, "me" & all. Then I shouted back, something along the lines of, SHE WAS JUST SCARED RIGHT! No need to shout right! & she ignored me. LOL.
So anyways, she suck! I HATEEEE HER. Stupid hypocrite biatch.
Went for Arts Alive cca photo taking.. So we're gonn' be committed to it from now onwards! :D Kinda. =/


NEXT, I went to meet darling!
He was late. SooOoOoOOOo. Effing. Late.
But never mind, hehe. He held my hands! -blushes
Then I brought him home & changed out of school uni & all. He said he liked one of the ornaments in my house. HAHA! So shockedddd!
We took a train to Dhoby. Stole Cherryl Shanival(sp?) & friend's seats. Hoohoo.
His friend, Soloman/Sonovan was meeting his girlfriend at Vivo, so we waited for him too. Soloman/Sonovan looks like Lester. Then at Harbourfront interchange, Soloman/Sonovan met up with Fabian. I thought that that Fabian was my brother's friend, so I asked him if he knew me. But no! He doesn't. So embarrassing! Rawr. He has that bowl-cut hair. I think. Hahahhaaha.
Then we walked to Forever 21 in Vivo to meet Soloman/Sonovan's friends. I think dear said they're my seniorrrrs. Lol..
Lalala. Dear asked if I wanted to walk around, instead of shopping with them. So yeah, we walked around& around. Saw the pants I wanted! But nooo, it doesn't suit me. Or something. It was damn cheap luh! I think Vivo has the clearance sale. Almost everything sell until so cheap! Hahaha.
We went to the pool/pond/thing at the top.. Baby was so mean I tell you. He kept picking on me. ); Stupid girlfriend. Took pictures.. Blahh.
Oh! He took out his Pierre Cardin pen & I was like, "What the hell! That thing so precious to you ah, everywhere also must bring."
"Nooo, I brought it to camp.." -.-
So I took the pen from him & wrote "loser!" on his hand. Hahahaha.
Then we sat around & just talked. When the black clouds were above us, we took a train home.
Thank you darling girlgirl for lending me your shoulder to sleep on!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love you egoliciousfiedness!

{EDITED}
I love Manky too! She was so nice to accompany me while waiting for baby. [:

Oh, tmr not going for Flag Day. Don't go & donate to me already. Hahaha.

Yuan May's worse case of accidents,
-She slammed her Geog textbook onto her left hand's middle finger. Hurted for like 20mins or so.
-She slammed the locker door into her knee.
-She accidentally hit her !#$^ onto the corner of the Sci lab table.
-She ate chocolate & had a fucking painful toothache

8:21 PM

navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main


latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop



credits
01 02