<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21301121?origin\x3dhttp://e-verlong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

{. LOVE YOU TO DEATH}


Thursday, January 04, 2007

It is gonna rain.. I think when it rains, I'll feel sleepy. But I can't sleep in the afternoon, otherwise I can't sleep at night. So sad right? My body like got limited time to sleep one. Sigh. Life sucks. Oh y'know, I realised that school makes my life suck, & holiday rocks my life like heeeell. So sad.

(By the way, while you're reading the next part about my day in school, you'll notice that there will be a lot of "boring" words. [PUN! HAHAHAHAHA!] I meant the word, "boring" that derived from "bore". Yes. & please take note that Yuan May is not one to get bored easily)

School is VERY SIAN. VERY VERY VERY SIAN!!! -screams
I was like shouting underneath my table in Maths class, or was it.. Yesterday? Iunno. Manky, when did I shout ah?
Eh, I think it was in the morning.. Okay, never mind.
I was thinking of going out, going out with whom, shopping, eating, etcetc.
I WANNA EAT SAKAE SUSHI!
I told that to Eunice during recess, & asked her if she wants to eat with me for lunch after school.
Then she suggested that we go on Saturday, & asked Ambs along so we can go watch Curse Of The Golden Flower together - as we promised to do so yesterday.
This morning I told my mom that I wanna use the bag she's carrying to school tomorrow, then she asked "Why, your white bag not good meh?" Then I said, "Too big lah.. & Samantha Shum got also.." & she shocked me by saying, "Then you go buy a new one lor" Walaoooo eh. I TELL you ah, she would always scold me saying that I wasted money. Haha. My mom is weird..
Anyways, it was Hist in the morning! First period. & Yousuff called my name as "May Teo". Like WHAT THE FUCK, DAMN OFFENDED CAN?! Then NEVER MIND, she catch my belt & put me to sleep with her boring talk.. Ah.
Then later, it was Geog by Jiow. It was quite fun lah, cause we were talking bout something close to sex & all.. Hahaha! Damn funny. But he sent Amelia out of the class, because she was talking.. Damn cold lah.
After that, it was Art by Low (pronouced as Lao). Ah, BORING!!! She was like asking us to draw our dream footwear, uh, write down 8 funtions of footwear, & all.. So boring.
Recess! Ahhhhhhhhhh, I saw ____!!! -SCREAMS AT THE BIG SIZED GIRLS WHO WERE BLOCKING MY VIEW!
Went to the lab for Science. Side was our teacher. All of us missed Tang! Ambs wanted to write a petition to principal Lee for Tang to teach us again. But nooo, I reasoned her to ask for our classmate's opinion before writing it. But I bet you all would agree with ma thinkin', because if not, she might get into trouble or something. Haha.
We, the girls sitting at the back, could not hear Side's speech, so Eunice, Ambs & I sat RIGHT in front. Woah right? But I wanna pass my Science lah please. Hhaa. BUT I did not bring ALL my textbooks! Hahaha. Yes, my bag was empty the whole day. Hahahaaha!
Then it was Maths. We had a test. & then Chinese, Yan was damn strict please. Like, tai "over" le. She said in Chinese, but I shall translate it for my non-chinese readers, but not like I have any, "You cannot throw your litter in the dustbin during my lesson", "You cannot go to the toilet during my lesson", & oh gosh, this is the worst! >> "YOU CANNOT LAUGH AT YOUR FRIEND'S JOKES, ONLY CAN LAUGH AT MINE DURING MY LESSON"
WAHHHHHHHH!!!!!
But never mind, I felt like abiding her rules a bit too.

It's raining.. I go sleep, later do homework..


I want to hate you half as much as I hate myself

5:03 PM

navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main


latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop



credits
01 02