<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21301121?origin\x3dhttp://e-verlong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

{. LOVE YOU TO DEATH}


Wednesday, January 24, 2007

& in the end, I stayed at home! Hahaha!
I seem to be much busier than most of the times I'm sick & stuck at home these two days. So fun :D

I miss my lao po! D:

I finished watching War & Beauty. The last episode made me cry so much! I love the show!
Great actresses & all.
O_o Claudia just told me tjl called people down in school. Mostly those who're involved in that hacker's case. I was called down too, but was at home luh. Can somebody tell me what happened? Iwas talking to baby just now. He sounds so happy, though something bad just happened. He's damn funny lah can. He was like telling me about his friend who wore underwear, boxers, PE shorts & school pants for caning. Then he was imagining very disgusting things. But it was DAMN FUCKING FUNNY! I love you dear!

Manky's burpday's coming up. Two more days! Oh, its Jervin's birthday today..

GRRRR! I miss you so much!!!!! ):

8:11 PM

navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main


latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop



credits
01 02