I'm so upset,
I miss you too.
This was my first time using wax. Cause I had put my ponytail to the side & teased some fringe from the sides out. I used my brother's wax! Hehehe.
Some complimented the new look, & Jenn suggests that I should wear it like that to school. HAHA. Wanna see wanna see?
My bro followed me down to meet up with Manky, cause he was also on his way to his tuition. My bro lent me $20, cause I forgot to bring extra cash. :D (He never asked for it back! YAY!) Then we bumped into Qin Yue at blk 157 - she was on her way to meet us too. Waited for Jenn & Claudia at tp inter, then took a train to Vivo! Found Eunice & Ambs outside Candy Empire. Ambs was hugging this weird shaped plushie, which she said that you can draw on it then wash it away. Ha.
We were walking around aimlessly, but not so aimlessly, & then I brought them to the pool thing at the rooftop. We met up with Sams over there. Camwhored, camwhored, camwhored.
We took many COOL candid shots! I'm gonn upload them up, regardless of whether they're unglam or not :D
We slacked around. Manky, QY, Sams, Claudia & Eunice some went to buy slippers, & Ambra & Jenn went to change clothes. Soooo I was feeling lonely & down, BUT dear called me! :D:D:D Heheheh!
One by one, all the groups came back. They bought food too! So we were like eating chatting laughing. How fun :D
After that, we went to shop! We walked in the FOREVER 21 & Ambs & I tried on a dress each. I love the red dress!
Sams, QY & Claudia had to leave. So we said our goodbyes, & took a train to bishan. Ambs had to go home soon after we arrived, so yeah, we said our goodbyes again then took off to the top level to take NEOPRINTS! :D
We took like twice lah cans! Hahaha. Damn nice :D
Then we walked around, I went to Perlini's Silver to look at the couple rings, & lalala, Eunice's father came to drive us home, went to send Jenn first, then Manky, then me!
Thank you uncle! =D















YAYAYAYAY! Monday's coming~
:D
Iloveyou!
12:11 AM