<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21301121?origin\x3dhttp://e-verlong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

{. LOVE YOU TO DEATH}


Thursday, January 18, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHAEL & DIONNA! :D

I'm in such a fucking unusual situation now. I don't know whom I should turn to. Maybe Manky? Or Eunice? How about Rachael Lo.?
No, no & no she'll think I'm using her. Because I don't really talk to her much.. But she's very dear to me, people.
So, well, I wanna tell you all people MY situation.

My mom just came home, & she was checking the bills. -Gasp! She saw my bill.
"WAH! $80?! How you use one?! What Mediacorp thing?! Last time you so good girl one, not so bad."
LIKE, WHAT THE HELL. She never said that before! Last month my bill was high also lah! Every month are allllllll HIGH! I feel very disturbed as to why she said that.
Does she know about my sexy bf? I dont know, I HOPE NOT LAH.
I was actually thinking of telling her about him.. But maybe not, cause.. IDK.
She likes putting guilt on me.

Next, she rants on about how I NEVER study after school. At this, I want to break down already.
It is just the beginning of the month. I can't revise much, mom. I'm feeling very tired of everything already. & what's worse, my baby's at camp. I don't want to study. I have no aspiration to do so. I only want to study over the weekends, is that hard to ask? I have to do my homework everyday after school. & I want to finish up the War & Beauty series ASAP so that I can return it to Eunice. I also noticed one thing:
On Sunday..

Me: -studying
Mom: -walks past me while doing her chores
Mom: you studying?
Me: yah

2hrs later

I was studying. My mom was doing her chores.

1hr later

I packed up my bag after studying. My mom was doing her chores.

half an hour later

Mom: -walks past me
Mom: WHY ARENT YOU STUDYING?!
Me: -gives "you are so fucking stupid" face. Something like this >> -.^

She fucking has menopause & pms at the same time. Fucked up. Oh, add senile in it too.
Like what the fucking hell! I was STUDYING right UNDER your FUCKING NOSE!!!
Knn.
Fucking pissed off laaaaa!
She really loves guilting me.

I have another situation. Its bad, for such a good beginning. I do not want to blog about it. & I do not want to think any further on it.
Yah, maybe I should shut it out forever.

Dear's coming back tmr. :D:D:D

Oh, look, my mom's ranting on again. & you should know her rant is different from your mom's. She goes, "You all no need study one ah? Everyday dont need to study one ah?" Just these two sentences. & 10mins later, she goes, "You all no need study one ah? Everyday dont need to study one ah?". & 15mins later, she goes, "You all no need study one ah? Everyday dont need to study one ah?". & 5mins later, she goes, "You all no need study one ah? Everyday dont need to study one ah?". & 10mins later, she goes, "You all no need study one ah? Everyday dont need to study one ah?!". & 20mins later, she goes, "You all no need study one ah? Everyday dont need to study one ah?!". & 30mins later, she goes, "You all no need study one ah? Everyday dont need to study one ah?!"..

WHEN WILL SHE FUCKING SHUT UP?!?!

8:21 PM

navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main


latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop



credits
01 02