<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21301121?origin\x3dhttp://e-verlong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

{. LOVE YOU TO DEATH}


Monday, January 08, 2007

I love Jay Chou's Huang Jin Jia. :D

You know, I use Blogger Beta - or the new version of Blogger - however you call it. Then whenever I wanna blog, I would have to type in my google email address & all one. I even virtually ticked the "Remember Me" box! & it just keeps making me sign in over & over again manually! DAMN IRRITATING Y'KNOW! I think it has to do with the web address I type in. I used to type in www.blogger.com but then it directed me to www2.blogger.com. So I started typing in www2.blogger.com, & it directed me to www.blogger.com. STUPID BLOGGER! I VERY FUN TO BULLY IS IT! Knn!

HOME ECONS was THE fun!
Nick, our 'cher, was damn funny. Also, the way he speaks & his humour reminds me of Lester. Haha.
His way of teaching is very fun & carefree, I likeee. Because he has like 3 periods one. So like got a lot of free time one lah! But we only see him once a week. Haha.
He started by asking us etiquette questions like, "When you're going for a big occasion, who is supposed to be there early?" The answer is the boys. "What does the boy have to say the first thing they see the girl?" The answer is to insert a very polite compliment about their dressing. Because they were late to impress you guys, so please be kind & say, "You look beautiful today."
I was like answering these questions lah, like shouting it out without raising your hands or what. Then he was amazed that I seem to answer most questions accurately, & he asked for my name. I'm Yuan May right? & he was like, "Oh, okay. I have so many students. So I'm going to do a unique way to remember your name - beautiful circle.." Hahahaha!
He shared with us a joke:






His father owns a hotel in Singapore lah. Then he invited an American over
to his restaurant to have dinner. The American didnt know asian etiquette at
that time. The courses were served, & at the end, the father,
Derrick/Derick/Derik(AHABAH)/blah, took the toothpicks & started cleaning
his teeth lah. Y'know. Hah. Then he passed it(the toothpicks) around then the
angmoh saw them putting it in their teeth. Then he also follow. Then at the end,
the father said, "Hey John! How was the dinner?"
"Oh Derrick/Derik/Derick/blah the dinner was great! But the last course was
a bit hard."



-Laughing my ass off.

WHOOOOO!
Then it was recess, early recess than sec 2, 3 & 4s. STILL got A LOT of people! -grumbles
I was waiting with Karman outside our class for the other half of the class (aka Manky & Eunice), because for Home Econs, we all take different stuffs. But after waiting for like 10 minutes, we decided to go down. Then I saw them with stupid bowls of mushroom soups.
Okay, last week, the canteen was crowded. Manky, Eunice & I were walking around the stalls. Then I asked Eunice if they all were going to buy mushroom soup, & she told me no. So yeah, I hate the canteen, I can't stand another minute walking around there, so I went the our recess spot & sat down. A good 10mins later, THEY ALL CAME BACK WITH BOWLS OF MUSHROOM SOUPS. Like what the shell, I was fucking pissed off can. I didn't have much for breakfast, & NOW, no food for recess also! Stupid !#$%*&(^!!!!!!!!!!!! So I was just like watching ____ play bball, & smsing Iggy. Damn pissed off okay. I swear, I was fucking pissed off. I ignored all of them. Stupid damned fuckers. But sweet ol' Manky offered my her bowl. Thank you!
So anyway, this time I didn't tell them I wanted it & I waited for them on my own will, so I shouldn't be pissed. So I just kept quiet & smsed. Then we went for.. Chinese? Or English? I cannot remember.

OHHHHH! During English! @ 12.55pm! ____ walked pass my class!
& ____ GAZED AT ME FOR A FEW SECONDS!
-blushes
-fans self
-thinks to self
-talks to self
-self high
GAHH GAHHH! -hyperventilates

:D :D :D

WAHHH!

Headed to the level 3 staff room to look for MagLow to audition for choir with Manky. & boy are we lucky! We saw Samira, who kindly offered to sign us up! :D So yay! A big chance we'll get in! Today was Arts Alive too. But I told my friend I'd meet up with him if I can enter choir. Well, seeing that that was quite a success, Manky & I went to tp.
The global warming is acting up. Singapore is SO HOT now. I was like burning while standing under the sun for like 1min only. Brr!
Saw Eunice & Audrey on the way. Audrey took a train to meet her boy. Then Eunice, Manky & I went to LJS & waited for Sean. He came.. I kept dao-ing him.. Hahaha. What else? He's so irritating. Saw Shiwei. SHIWEI. Uh, I still hate him & all.. But his hair rocks please. It's so anime-ish & fits him. I wanted his hair colour, but a little more rusty looking. YEEAH, rusty!
Then Iggy came. He kept looking at Sean, at the boys sitting next to us. Like staring & all. Then I asked him if he was gay, & he said yes. Gosh! He left to meet up with his friend, then I started doing my homework. Selene came & join us for lunch, cause Clare's with her crush upstairs, macs. She didn't want to feel left outttt. Iggy's friend, name's Jerome, came & then just chatted. I gave up on all my homework halfway, because a) mazlind sucks at teachinggg b) she didn't teach us whats universal set & stuff is c) cannot concentrate.
At one moment, I was telling them & laughing about the toothpick joke & after that, Sean's face made me laugh even more. Then later Jerome say I laugh like siao one, then Sean asked me to go & be emo a bit can? So I pulled my chair near some half-ahlians half-nerds & sat there listening to my mp3. Iggy & Jerome went to inter to collect their photos then when they came back, we all went home! Sean followed us home because he wanted to take his bike, where he left at Manky's house THREE YEARS AGO. How stupid is he? I bet it's gone. I BET IT'S GONE!
Then Manky & I lied to him that I was gonn' take a bus home because I didn't want him to suddenly appear at my house during one fine midnight.


Ambra was laughing at the Mr Brown Show podcast, "Can you please ex-spr-ain to me?!" until her desk fell forward, her hands grabbing the table at the front, & then, she plopped onto the floor. Funny.


BEST PHOTOGRAPHER EVER MANN! BEST AH I TELL YOU! BEESTTT! -.-

____ LOOKED AT ME!
____ LOOKED AT ME!
____ LOOKED AT ME!
____ LOOKED AT ME!

LALALALALALALA

7:04 PM

navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main


latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop



credits
01 02