Hello people. My day sucks.
I went to do my daily routine of reading selected people's blogs, & I was like reading & reading. & then I realised something.
Marie's blog,
"Nat Kim and Lynette are coming over later today. To get our Science Proj
done."
"Finished geog proj today, so it's like a load off my mind."
Jazie's blog,
"went to angeline's house to do science project."
GAASP!
MANKY! EUNICE! WHEN ARE WE GOING TO DO OUR SCIENCE & GEOG PROJECT?!
We haven't even fucking decided WHAT TO DODODODODODO!!!
-flusters
-faints
& omgosh, I was like doing my maths homework & I suddenly don't know what info to put into my pie chart.
& to make matters worse, my imagination was running wild.
You asked me if we would last long. i seriously want us to last for years. but suddenly i just dont know what happened, why do i doubt you?
could i stop this thinking? i almost wanted to do something about it. thanks to dan i stopped. dont say you love me if you dont mean it.
though im young, i do know how to tell the truth apart from the lies.
& im starting to think if you are even worth it this time. ):
but, yes, i do know its just the start. however, the way you do your part.. i dont know what to say.
would it be okay if i cry in your arms now? because i just really want to feel your love dear.
5:04 PM