Friday, January 05, 2007
Can anyone fucking please tell me what is so LONERISH about 2 friends eating lunch at Sakae Sushi?!Why, of course, only Eunice has the answer to that fucking stupid question! We had set a date tomorrow to eat lunch at Sakae, & now she suggested/hinted to me that she doesn't want to eat with me alone! Like what the hell is wrong with eating with TWO people? EXPENSIVE? No, I don't think that that is the problem since we both have the money. She was expecting company. & she asked me to ask people. So yeah, I did, & they all had work or Os - good excuses lah. Then SHE doesn't even want to ask. -smack reader's forehead.. xD I'm not angry, (I just got over it) she's just losing out on a sumptuous meal with me & being even more unreasonable. So anyway, school was less boring today..! Yay. We had 4 long, boring, biased periods of Science. What a stupid fucked up timetable we have. Syde has a very short temper. She shouted at us on the first lesson, & screamed a lot on the second. & I predict, for the third lesson, she'll abuse us. Oh yes she will. We had our last 2 periods in the Science Lab, doing experiments - WHICH Syde didn't elaborate on how to do. SO, we did not know what to do with 8 polysterene balls, a few toothpicks, cotton threads & scotch tape to make the particules of Solid, Liquid & Gaseous states. She even confused us further by saying we couldn't use the Science Lab's plasticine at the beginning of the stupid activity, & then telling Ambs that she could take the plasticine 40 minutes later. Honestly, is she trying to be funny? So we had 5 people sitting at our table. Aud, Ambs, Manky, Eunice & I. & cool enough, Eunice is the only one who has the practical bookkk. Syde asked the rest of us to copy the questions in the book onto a fulscap. So its like, 4 people copying the answers onto their fulscaps, & Eunice has to do the activity too. I hate her. SHE HAS NO ASS ALSO. Burn in hell!!! & oh my hell, she is SO BIASED! Our table were talking amongst ourselves, & Ambs, being the angmoh, was talking loudly. Then she was like shouting at us at the front of the class, "FILL UP THE PAPER!" Like TEACHER, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?! WE HAVE LIKE A STUPID TRAFFIC JAM HERE PLEASE?! UNDERSTAND A BIT CAN?! HOW I WISH YOU COULD SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! Okay, here's the fucking biased part. There was another challenging table; Nat, Stef, Bernice, Sherlyn, Amanda Yee & Mich Janthi - SIX people - they were screaming & laughing out loud. & YOU KNOW WHAT SHE DID? "Could you all kindly please lower your volume?" OMGGG! I officially hate her.I HATE HER! Next was maths. We learnt SETS! Yay! I got it y'know?! I can still remember it! The signs! A = { x : x are prime numbers 23 more than/equals to x less than/equal to 41} so the answer is, A = { 23, 29, 31, 37, 41 }
& I do not have my math notes with me now. Yay, I feel haaaappy. Then recess, I SAW ____!!! :DD We left our lunch spot when the bell rang, second time this year, & thought we were late for Lit - J.Teo's class. So we RAAAAAAN all the way up, to realise that she's too huge to walk up too fast, & she wasn't there yet. Lit, lit, lit. She kept looking at me. Lit, lit, lit. I can't reply my friends' smses. Lit, lit, lit. She didn't catch my belt. End. Chinese teacher was trying to look down on me during chinese. Because I was resting my chin on Eunice's table, she thought I was talking & asked me to answer a question I didn't hear. Then I asked her to repeat it, & I tried to answer my best in chinese. But I couldn't, & she was like, "You can't read Chinese?" Then I said, "No, I can read. I just don't know how to translate". Gosh, our teachers suck A LOT. But I got the correct word in the end yay. I realised that school ends earlier now. But we have 3 late days - Tues, Wed, Thurs. -yawns Eunice: Shit, I wrote wrong. Ey, Manky, lemme your eraser ah.. -takes (new, white & shiny) eraser from Manky's pencil case Eunice: -holds eraser at the white corner & starts to erase Manky: EY! Wait. Manky: -takes eraser & turns it to the used corner & passes it to Eunice
I was laughing at it for 5 minutes. Gosh, the way Manky's behaviour reminded me of a primary 1.. HAHAHAHA!
11:00 PM
MARCH BABY
hihi, i'm yuan may :D
165cm tall.
i love to read, sing, swim, cycle &shop
i am a camera whore enthusiast,
and constantly take pictures of others
i am in trampoline & arts alive, (co-curricular activity)
i love F.U.N. & E412
my friendster
visited!
Come on and spread
Infra-Red
ashley
audrey {3
benedict
benchew
cai hui
daniellia
jazreel {3
jennifer {3
jonathan
john
justin
marie {3
manisha
melissa {3
rachael lopez
rachael lye {3
sarah sham
stephanie
val
Speakers Blown
Alesana - The Last Three Letters
Augustana - Boston
Avril Lavigne - The Best Damn Thing
Corrs, The - All The Love In The World
Dashboard Confessionals - Reason To Believe
Delirious? - Rain Down
Delirious? - Our God Reigns
Good Charlotte - My Bloody Valentine
Maroon 5 - Makes Me Wonder
Muse - Shrinking Universe
Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Secondhand Serenade - Take Me With You
Scott Stapp - Surround Me
Snow Patrol - Signal Fire
Sun Ho - Mr. Bill
Sun Ho - 春天的微笑
Taking Back Sunday - Brooklyn
Taking Back Sunday - Timberwolves At New Jersey
Timbaland ft. One Republic - Apologize
Friday, January 05, 2007
Can anyone fucking please tell me what is so LONERISH about 2 friends eating lunch at Sakae Sushi?!Why, of course, only Eunice has the answer to that fucking stupid question! We had set a date tomorrow to eat lunch at Sakae, & now she suggested/hinted to me that she doesn't want to eat with me alone! Like what the hell is wrong with eating with TWO people? EXPENSIVE? No, I don't think that that is the problem since we both have the money. She was expecting company. & she asked me to ask people. So yeah, I did, & they all had work or Os - good excuses lah. Then SHE doesn't even want to ask. -smack reader's forehead.. xD I'm not angry, (I just got over it) she's just losing out on a sumptuous meal with me & being even more unreasonable. So anyway, school was less boring today..! Yay. We had 4 long, boring, biased periods of Science. What a stupid fucked up timetable we have. Syde has a very short temper. She shouted at us on the first lesson, & screamed a lot on the second. & I predict, for the third lesson, she'll abuse us. Oh yes she will. We had our last 2 periods in the Science Lab, doing experiments - WHICH Syde didn't elaborate on how to do. SO, we did not know what to do with 8 polysterene balls, a few toothpicks, cotton threads & scotch tape to make the particules of Solid, Liquid & Gaseous states. She even confused us further by saying we couldn't use the Science Lab's plasticine at the beginning of the stupid activity, & then telling Ambs that she could take the plasticine 40 minutes later. Honestly, is she trying to be funny? So we had 5 people sitting at our table. Aud, Ambs, Manky, Eunice & I. & cool enough, Eunice is the only one who has the practical bookkk. Syde asked the rest of us to copy the questions in the book onto a fulscap. So its like, 4 people copying the answers onto their fulscaps, & Eunice has to do the activity too. I hate her. SHE HAS NO ASS ALSO. Burn in hell!!! & oh my hell, she is SO BIASED! Our table were talking amongst ourselves, & Ambs, being the angmoh, was talking loudly. Then she was like shouting at us at the front of the class, "FILL UP THE PAPER!" Like TEACHER, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?! WE HAVE LIKE A STUPID TRAFFIC JAM HERE PLEASE?! UNDERSTAND A BIT CAN?! HOW I WISH YOU COULD SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! Okay, here's the fucking biased part. There was another challenging table; Nat, Stef, Bernice, Sherlyn, Amanda Yee & Mich Janthi - SIX people - they were screaming & laughing out loud. & YOU KNOW WHAT SHE DID? "Could you all kindly please lower your volume?" OMGGG! I officially hate her.I HATE HER! Next was maths. We learnt SETS! Yay! I got it y'know?! I can still remember it! The signs! A = { x : x are prime numbers 23 more than/equals to x less than/equal to 41} so the answer is, A = { 23, 29, 31, 37, 41 }
& I do not have my math notes with me now. Yay, I feel haaaappy. Then recess, I SAW ____!!! :DD We left our lunch spot when the bell rang, second time this year, & thought we were late for Lit - J.Teo's class. So we RAAAAAAN all the way up, to realise that she's too huge to walk up too fast, & she wasn't there yet. Lit, lit, lit. She kept looking at me. Lit, lit, lit. I can't reply my friends' smses. Lit, lit, lit. She didn't catch my belt. End. Chinese teacher was trying to look down on me during chinese. Because I was resting my chin on Eunice's table, she thought I was talking & asked me to answer a question I didn't hear. Then I asked her to repeat it, & I tried to answer my best in chinese. But I couldn't, & she was like, "You can't read Chinese?" Then I said, "No, I can read. I just don't know how to translate". Gosh, our teachers suck A LOT. But I got the correct word in the end yay. I realised that school ends earlier now. But we have 3 late days - Tues, Wed, Thurs. -yawns Eunice: Shit, I wrote wrong. Ey, Manky, lemme your eraser ah.. -takes (new, white & shiny) eraser from Manky's pencil case Eunice: -holds eraser at the white corner & starts to erase Manky: EY! Wait. Manky: -takes eraser & turns it to the used corner & passes it to Eunice
I was laughing at it for 5 minutes. Gosh, the way Manky's behaviour reminded me of a primary 1.. HAHAHAHA!
11:00 PM
|
navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main
latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop
credits
01 02
|
|