<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21301121?origin\x3dhttp://e-verlong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

{. LOVE YOU TO DEATH}


Wednesday, January 10, 2007

BIG SHOCK..



I dropped my spoon after viewing this.

Uh. School was okay luh. Jin (TJL, xD) had to deal with a disciplinary case, so she gave us 12 rounds to run & then its height & weight time baby!
WALAOOOO I THINK THE SCHOOL MEASURING TAPE GOT PROBLEM LOR..
I'm effing 162.5cm! KNN.
GOT PROBLEM!!! )x
Yousuff absent, HURRAY! HURRAY! HURRAY! :DD
Andrew called me during CME.. Knn.
I seriously think that our school should do SOMETHING about our timetables ASAP. Because everytime we eat finish, it would be a few minutes after the last bell rings for the next lesson.
Drama was fun. Eunice teased me because before Drama, I told Eunice that Drama would be boring. Then the period after that, which was maths, I told her it was fun(:
Then she laughed at me. ):
Charmaine, our Drama teacher, told us what to & what not to write in our Drama journals. Then she critisized Xiaxue. HAHA! Come to think of it, Charmaine looks like XX's blogger enemy. Uh, the one that has space enough from her eyes to her eyebrows for 3 more other pairs of eyes. If this information is not good enough, then its the Miss Singapore contestant blogger who wanted to ban XX from Orchard Rd & says she loves banglas. Yeah, that one.
So anyway, I think Maz is damn stupid. We have 2 periods with her for almost 3 times a week, & she takes almost 25 - 60 mins to get the admin stuff finish. So yes, we end up having almost 10mins of maths almost everyday. Wtc.

I'm so pissed off with Derik. He landed up like this because he's so fucking stupid & stubborn. & UNGRATEFUL. Fucking ungrateful ingrate!

{EDITED}
9:45pm, I was just beginning to realise some things that happens to me lately. I'm glad I did.
Y'know, last year, I talk to God & pray to him for this & that.. Then I'll start to daydream lovely things that would happen to me. I'm going to disclose some information, as they are a bit personal. I had this friend whom I wanted to know since two years ago. I kinda had a crush on him last year too. But it was soon forgottened as I don't really like crushing on someone as a hobby. It wasn't called crush, it's admiration. But whatever it was, this year I got my dream come true. So yeah, anyway, it has happened thrice.. What a wonderful life.
So, Dionna & I just made a deal to help change Derik a bit. Because what he's doing is really, really not in the right state of mind thing. I'm not going to put it here.. But I really hope you, Derik, reads this. Do you know how determined your sister sounded? She doesn't want her Death Note VCD anymore for her birthday. All she wants now is you to be good. To love your mom, to stop skipping school. To fucking wake up. I really want to slap you one more time, but I don't want to end our friendship before you change for the better. So it's a challenge for me, to try to help you. I don't know if you want people to help you, but please, understand. Please do not take it as a bet.. We meant for your well-being.

I love to cry. As in, cry for good reasons. I love it when it hurts inside.


Where are we
What the hell is going on
The dust has only just began to fall
Crop circles in the carpet, sinking, feeling
Spin me around again and rub my eyes
This can't be happening
When busy streets a mess with people would stop to hold their heads heavy

Hide and seek
Trains and sewing machines?
All those years they were here first

Oily marks appear on walls
Where pleasue moments hung before
The takeover, the sweeping insensitivity of this
Still life

Hide and seek
Trains and sewing machines
Oh, you won't catch me around here
Blood and tears they were here first

Hmm what you say
Oh that you only meant well, well of course you did
Hmm what you say
Hmm that it's all for the best, of course it is
Hmm what you say
That it's just what we need, you decided this
Hmm what you say
What did she say

Ransom notes keep falling at your mouth
Mid-sweet talk, newspaper word cut outs
Speak no feeling no i don't believe you
You don't care a bit you don't care a bit

You don't care a bit
You don't care a bit
You don't care a bit
You don't care a bit
You don't care a bit

6:50 PM

navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main


latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop



credits
01 02