<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21301121?origin\x3dhttp://e-verlong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

{. LOVE YOU TO DEATH}


Sunday, December 31, 2006

This is the last post of the year 2006.
I have about 217 posts in total for 2006.
Hello 2007, goodbye 2006.

The year has been really fun for me. In fact, I'm very satisfied of this year. Even the fightings I've had. Haha.
I think I've found myself this year the most when I saw the Shi Fu in Thailand. Other than that, it will be silence that helped me too.
Listening to music perks me up.
I'm very thankful for my family, & most importantly, my mom. She's been tolerating me a lot. (But I think she's getting back to her stupid old self ever since she came back from Thailand)
I'm very thankful for my friends, good friends or new friends.
& I'm very thankful for the food that I eat too. I'm sorry for being fussy. Haha.
I have a feeling I'm gonn' be angry with a few kiddies amongst my gangs next year too. Oh well.
Ohhh, & I'm VERY thankful for the wonderful results I'd received for my SA2! :DD

Thank you all, for bringing me through this year. Yay I don't know what else to type!

4:56 PM

navigate
Voodoo girl; ym
Tagboard; ym
Strings; ym
Music; ym
Blog; back to main


latest
Book: Textbooks
Music: Secondhand Serenade - Awake
Obsession: Bear called Bobochacha
Craving: Shopping
Update: I need to shop



credits
01 02