Suddenly, I felt like going to Thailand with my family. Because I was thinking of the people I wanna go out with, but Dionna has no money, Sams is grounded, I think, Dan has work & is only free next Saturday, Manky might not want to go out, Jenn.. Yah, I can ask her out. & maybe Manky too.
But I hate it at Thailand, because not only you have to walk a lot, there are like so many men oogling at you. Like what the fuck is wrong with them. I hate stupid cheekopeks. They suck like fuuck.
Can someone ask me out? Haha. Ahhh, I feel emo & there's no reason again. ):
Manky, Jenn & I want boyfriends! So funny.
{EDITED}
12:12am, & why I am feeling so lonely?
1:02am, WALAO EH I TELL YOU!
IM SOOO BORED! -tears
Can anyone tell me where can I buy Havaianas in Singapore?
& I was wondering, why is Ryan Ross so gorgeous? Sigh.

My camera's really good. & as you can see, that family's moving house. Haha. No, I wasn't spying on any cutie. -.-

This is the bag that I wanted to buy for Manky! Hahahha.

My personal lappie! Ha ha ha I'm so bored.

Yours truly donning on her ol' specs.
7:47 PM