Oh my god, I slept at 9pm last night! Hahaa.
I love my mom's Tom Yam soup! :DD Unlike SOMEBODY who dislikes his mom's bittergourd soup.
Derik called me at 3pm & asked me to go out on his sister's behalf. AND his sister wants to watch at CCK. It's like, at the end of Singapore from tp! So Derik smsed 15mins before we were supposed to meet, telling me that he might be late. Then I thought he would be 5mins late lah, so I took my time to disturb my bro. Then he smsed & said that he's already here, & I was like omg I have not dressed my wound. Then blahhhhh we took a bus, it was a very long ride. Derik felt like peeing & he was damn hilarious! I shan't say what he did.. HAHA! But no, he didn't pee.
We were late for the 430pm show, so we watched the 530pm one. Before that, we ate at macs & Bryon was like chowing down the food SO quickly. Then not enough ah, still eat Dionna's one. Hahaha!
In the movie theatre, there were a group of lians/bengs sitting behind us. & omg they were so goddamn noisy! One of the guy kept pulling the straw out of the drink that has a lid & that made a very loud farting sound or something. I wanted to screeeeam so badly. But that beng had beat me to it, he MOANED out loud.
Singaporeans ah! Aiyohhh. Then they were smoking in the toilet at the back rows too. So disgraceful lor. Then half of the time I was using Dionna's jacket to cover my mouth & nose. I swear I felt like screeaming out loud that time.
Oh, we were watching Eragon. It's quite corny lah. Like, this hero was gonn' die, then he passed his sword to the youngster & says, "Take this, & find so-so". Then the youngster cries out loud & says, "No! I will not leave without you!"
You get the picture.
BUT the dragon is SOOO CUTE! I wanna hug it and kiss it and love it and OH-
They bought cigs at 7/11 & then we walked to Bryon's house because Derik helped Dawn to take back her straightener.
Then Derik & I took a bus back to tp. Yayy. Was so tired, now still tired. I think I'm gonn sleep at 9pm again - Healthiness! :DD
Mom: Ey, want to go Batam, Indonesia or not? Go there shopping, one night only.
Me: Huh? Don't want. Later got bomb.
But you never thought you'd meet a girl quite like me (like me)
I like the ball
I'll take you out
Buy out the mall
You never thought you'd meet a girl quite like me
I own them all
The cribs and cars
I'm a superstar
Anything you want
Boy you know I got it
Put you on a plane
Go somewhere exciting
Take you all around the world
Fulfill your fantasies
I can make you love me
I'll be everything you need
I like the ball
I'll take you out
Buy out the mall
You never thought you'd meet a girl quite like me
I own them all
The cribs and cars
I'm a superstar
Anything you want
Boy you know I got it
Put you on a plane
Go somewhere exciting
Take you all around the world
Fulfill your fantasies
I can make you love me
I'll be everything you need
That's your girlfriend, yeah whatever
I know I can love you better
She's not special
I just met her
I know I can love you better
Ohhh
You don't look too happy at all
You need me in your life you should call
I'll save you
Baby you should let me be here for you
8:48 PM